20 somethings

No problem Clare :) that was the green day value, it is much lower on extra easy.

Laura! No more chocolate you! :p

I decided I didn't want either hifi or chocolate so 2 syns today. Got another peanut butter kitkat for tomorrow.... Mmmm

Dinner at my dad's turned out to be alright - thank goodness for my cousin's vegetarian fiancée though! The main dish was a beef and red wine casserole with two jars of cranberry jelly stirred in, but there was also a SW friendly lentil and vegetable 5-bean chilli with jacket potatoes!

I stuck to EE as I couldn't resist the pigs in blankets so I had one of those at 5 syns. I ate lots of vegetable crudites and just stared longingly at the peanuts, Pringles and Kettle Chips! I was going to say I ignored them completely but that would have been a lie... I even turned down Birthday Cake which I reckon should technically be syn-free. While everyone else had cheese and crackers I ate the grapes - and I really didn't feel like I was missing out.

After a week of minimal fruit and veg on red days I have had superfree by the bucketload and it feels really good! 5.5 syns today so I'll have lots saved for dinner tomorrow.

It was made easier by being surrounded by lots of slim people. I think I always feel a bit judged by them for being bigger and, even if it's all in my head, I don't want to live up to their low expectations. It hardens my resolve - I will get to target and I will feel fabulous!

Aww hun :( you totally will get to target, you are so good :)

Most of my family are at least a little bigger than they should be so I don't feel judged by my own family. My Grandad and my mum's cousin are so behind my weightloss, they ask my mum every week how I got on at weigh in. My brothers don't care whatever I look like so that's handy too. It must be horrible to feel so judged

Hi everyone :) can't believe I used 30 syns on choccy bics yesterday!!! So long as I stick to around 10 syns sat, sun Mon I will be fine, but I just turned into an animal yesterday haha! Mind you, OH stayed over so at least I got some body magic in ;-)

Going to need my 15 syns tonight as I'm going to a comedy evening, with a buffet!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning everyone! Hope we're all well.

Went out to Westfield last night planning to do Christmas shopping. Not very successful, got my brothers present finished and my work secret Santa one, but that's it. Really not sure what to get my parents, always struggle with them!

Emily I'm the same. Because everyone knows that I'm 'on a diet' if I'm seen eating loads etc I do get the looks.

Just got out to the car and discovered that joe had de-iced my windscreen before he left. Love it!

Aww Clare, how lovely of him!

I have a lot of male cousins who are not yet at the stage where they have to watch their weight. My brother's
gf is tiny (a size 6-8) and while my cousin's gf is curvier he is always giving her stick for how much she eats. She's a cheese and wine lover so she just can't resist snacking on it, but she's never been very big. If my OH mentioned it as much as he does I'd have left him by now but she doesn't seem bothered.

I'm going to an American Smokehouse restaurant tonight and there's surprisingly little I can have! Even the grilled chicken comes with.coconut rice - which in my experience is made with coconut cream so probably not the lovely free food it ought to be! Tempted to have ribs but that's probably crazy syns.

Could you maybe ask for it with a different side?

I (serial) weighed this morning and I'm still the same as at WI which is really fcking annoying! I'm hoping it's because I had a late dinner last night but I genuinely have had ONE bad meal this week!

Oh that sucks Clare, could be bulk in the system as it were. How sweet is Joe to de-ice it for you. That's so thoughtful!

Lol Laura thanks for the info! Haha! I had a very naughty child in my bed last night :/ not happy. Sounds like you are bouncing back well from biccy-gate.

Emily your cousin sounds horrid. My friend's mum called her fat when she was a size 12 all the time. I offered to GI to hers and Chase her mum threatening to eat her. Haha. Glad your OH doesn't speak to you like that.

Very tired. Very naughty boy. Forgot to soak oats again. Not happy. Zombie.

Awk fran doesn't sound like the best start to a day.

Decided I really need to work on my Superfree and water intake, that's where I'm really lacking at the moment. Still hoping for a loss tomorrow morning but not too confident!

Same with me claire I definately drink no where near as much water as I should, I think I will stop taking money to work for coffee so I can only drink water instead

Yay 2.4lb lost to get me to 17st9

Yay Christie! Do what you did this week next week and you will have your half stone award! That's so fab!

I found Tesco fruit flavoured sparkling water really helpful for increasing my fluid intake. It's free and there are loads of flavours. I often just whip a bottle out of the fridge for myself for the day and that's 1L dome. Everything else can be tea, sugar free squash, Pepsi max or other diet soft drinks. Drinking the 1L before 3pm means I am likely to have at leastsz another litre that day.

Happy to say I finished sewing together my jumper. My first adult piece and first piece with no strict pattern. My wool arrived yesterday and cable needle the day before so I can get started on my wristers tonight. Rather excited. And I have been drooling over various patterns in the new issue of the magazine. Mmm.

Way to go Christie & Harley - what's your secret?

Another day of noodles for lunch. The girls in the office suggested a chippy/subway or something but I really didn't fancy it (weird, I know!) - I'm really hoping for a loss tomorrow 'cause I HAVE been good this week.

Last edited:
For me it seems to be a binge on the weekend and then good for rest of the week haha although I dont recommend that and wont be doing it anytime soon either lol

Well done harley!
6lb is my highest loss on my first wi! I wish every wi could be like my first although that would be too drastic haha

Back