20 somethings

Well done for the fab losses ladies! Payday today and done some more Christmas shopping! :D I love Christmas! Downside to it is my bank going from big balance to almost nothing in the space of 5 hours :/ got my parents hamper sorted, 2 of mikes presents done, plus the wedding photobook ordered.
When I was younger I could never understand how people could say they preferred giving gifts to receiving them. I must be getting old as I totally get it! I'm miles more excited about giving my family their presents than anything I'm going to be getting.

2 syns a day already accounted for, for the next 25 days- CHOCOLATE FOR BREAKFAST! Yay! :D

What did you put in the hamper Scarlett? I thought about it for my inlaws but I can't think what to put in it.

I don't mind having bland lunches tbh, as long as I can have nice dinners :D

Ive done a bottle of wine, a selection of cheese, biscuits for cheese, proper toffee slab with hammer :), 2 framed pictures- one of all the family at my brothers wedding in September, and a black and white photo of my dad with my baby nephew at the wedding, with my mum next to them (really gorgeous pic) and a wooden wall plaque that says "nanny and grandads house- where memories are made and grandchildren spoilt" as this is their first Christmas as grandparents. Might also (money permitting) get a bottle of Bacardi to put in as that's what they drink other than wine. X

As others say, what are you choices Emily?
I'm in the process of making my pasta bake and having a chilled night watching the tele after a mega shopping spree today! :D

Mmm I love shopping. I wish I could have a job where I just shopped...

So what did you buy?

What didn't i buy! :p got christmas presents in but also loads of clothes for myself. I'm actually scared to unpack the bags and see how much i actually bought..eek!!

Haha, I've not unpacked Tuesday's trip yet. Got dad a jumper for Xmas, got meself an outfit for Xmas day (if I unpack it now I will wear it now), I did give mum a pre-christmas present of a big Christmas pudding bauble. Haha. Oh, I did unpack a dress from debenhams and I've worn it already. Ahh.

I'm looking forward to Nate seeing his presents this year, and I am torn as to whether to buy some of his birthday ones now given all the sales there are. Yes, it is the zanuski cleaning set. Such a macho boy. By I should be moving into the other house before his birthday so is it just more crap to pack?

Haha, I've not unpacked Tuesday's trip yet. Got dad a jumper for Xmas, got meself an outfit for Xmas day (if I unpack it now I will wear it now), I did give mum a pre-christmas present of a big Christmas pudding bauble. Haha. Oh, I did unpack a dress from debenhams and I've worn it already. Ahh.

I'm looking forward to Nate seeing his presents this year, and I am torn as to whether to buy some of his birthday ones now given all the sales there are. Yes, it is the zanuski cleaning set. Such a macho boy. By I should be moving into the other house before his birthday so is it just more crap to pack?

What's your christmas outfit? I bought a dress today which i'm thinking i could wear on Christmas day, but i wanna wear it now lol! Christmas must be magical when you have kids :) I love it anyway mind!

Ooh Scarlett love the hamper idea. My problem is I've got to fly home for Christmas so got to keep in mind the weight and size of presents I buy so they fit in my suitcase! Was silly with syns, used them on chocolate and ate more than I should have because I didnt keep track Think I'm ok though but hate when I do that!

Had a toasted sandwich today, it was so nice, been aaaaaaages since I had a sandwich, I used to live on them!

Ive done a bottle of wine, a selection of cheese, biscuits for cheese, proper toffee slab with hammer :), 2 framed pictures- one of all the family at my brothers wedding in September, and a black and white photo of my dad with my baby nephew at the wedding, with my mum next to them (really gorgeous pic) and a wooden wall plaque that says "nanny and grandads house- where memories are made and grandchildren spoilt" as this is their first Christmas as grandparents. Might also (money permitting) get a bottle of Bacardi to put in as that's what they drink other than wine. X

Ooh and a big Italian pannatone, forgot about that! Mmmmmmm...

Back