20 somethings

Oh rubbish! That sucks.

Ooh dissapointing re the bread! :(
girls i'm utterly fed up today! Last night I couldn't sleep and dropped off after 2.30am, I get up at 7am for work. I also woke up loaded with cold and such a bad headache, plus i'm at the dentist later so i'll not be able to have any tea! He's working on the rand hand side, and I still can't chew on the left side from when he done them ones wrong.

Gah.

Rant over!

DYJHIW you have totally sabotaged your diet this week, and cannot explain why!!? I don't know wether it's because it's coming up to Christmas or what, but I can feel the new me slipping away, and old habits coming back! I really thought I'd cracked this diet stuff, but obviously not! WI tomorrow, and I know I am going to be disappointed, but I will have to take whatever comes my way and next week will be taken one day at a time! I have my works Xmas night out, am debating claiming anti-biotics to avoid drinks/leave early haha! Not really my group of friends, just workmates, and I am only temporary as it stands. Think that may be a plan haha!!

Someone please talk some sense into me!!? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh laura we all have weeks like that! just take whatever happens tomorrow, but before you go to weigh in, write out a plan for the weeks food. include loads of snacks , ideally so you will end up bringing some back home with you uneaten but so you have plenty if you do get the munchies!
its one of those things where you have to get your mind refocussed to get back on the wagon, if you dont want it, you wont do it! Would it be worth doing a pros and cons list? stick a before pic on the fridge/snack drawer/back of your hand? lol whatever it takes. in the meantime we are here for friendly kicks up the bum :D xx

I'm back from appointment and seemed like a total waste of time! well not a total waste as he is doing allergy tests but I didnt have any of the lung function tests or xrays I was told I would have...its good that I didnt have to have them but a bit worried that they are being a bit slapdash!
Also- I've lost an inch and a half! has anyone seen it?! last time the asthma nurse measured me I was 5ft8.5in today i was 5ft7! very odd, prob means my bmi is actually still overweight :( just as i thought I'd got into healthy!

The Joker was up all night with tremendous D&V, which means I was up for most of the night as well. Bless him, he's been in bed all day, is even using his stick to get down the hall to the bathroom.

Aww Harley - I hope you don't get it too! I spent a long few nights up with my OH a few weeks ago while he had bad D&V but ended up with it myself! Probably so run down from the sleepless nights!

Wow, Jenna, I bet you look smashing! I can't wait to be able to wear something like that - the big aim is the summer bikini!

Laura - scarlet made a lot of sense. Maybe pausing before you go off track and writing what you want, how you feel, do you really want to go for a blow out etc. You could even do it on your phone or on here. That way you physically have to stop and really think whether you want to fall off the wagon.

Ooh Harley that sounds rotten :( hope he feels better soon.

Jenna I bet you look fabulous. Go make all the other women jealous!

I can join you with vanishing inches scarlet. I was 5'6" I'm now 5'5" and pissed off. Don't feel too disheartened by it hun, you are only a smidge over healthy, you will soon get there :) you never know she could have done it wrong. One health visitor measured Nate as shorter than when he was born. Idiot.

So I made my list...and here it is...

Also have planned meals upto sat!! I am going to have a good week next week!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3457474979.jpg
    image-3457474979.jpg
    528 KB · Views: 44
Aww Laura, I think having the IBS under control would be a big motivation. I know how my mum is when it plays up. She forgot to take her apercap before lunch the other day and bloated up like a big balloon. Oh, do you set up mini-goals? I do a sequence of mini goals to help me feel i'm on my way to something (because half stone awards are just too far away) and that if I am good this week/day then maybe I could hit this wee goal.

I'm really bloated today and have big smelly farts (aren't you glad I share!) this evening, but my tummy seems to be going down at least!

Thats a good list Laura, you can really see the pros there. I might have to do one soon when I'm weakening!

Have just spent the last while making playdough for school, actually "snow" playdough and I'm covered in flour! I'm also boiling an egg because I can't stop thinking about food and for some reason have used all my syns grrr need to cop on!

Back