20 somethings

Evening all, had an ok day although the dad boss was home so couldn't help myself to stuff like I usually would, feels awkward when they are home!
It's finally friday! So looking forward to this weekend, nothing special really, just a weekend with mike and going to footie tomorrow which I'm really excited about cos they are playing so well at the mo and are top of the league :D
I can't scroll back as my phone is being a pillock so sorry I can't reply to anyone but hope you are all well!

I'm finally going to bite the bullet tomorrow and send my phone to be repaired. Dreading it as I only have a crappy basic phone to use while its at the doctors ans therefore I can Facebook and minimins during the day for the next week! Sob! I will try and pop on each evening for a catch up though xx

Lucky you Jenna :)

Yeah you're right Fran, I dont think I want to lose too much more, i think i'll consider upping the exercise rather than losing much more weight.

Christie it could come through next week. Don't feel disheartened. I only lost half a lb this week and I could have felt bum about it, but I was bloated (and I am still swelling up!) And I lost a lit last month. It is frustrating but it is all swings and roundabouts.

Yay for the weekend scarlet. I was chuckling at you helping yourself, it sounded like you were helping yourself to the family silver. Haha.

I think that's a good idea ciara. It's worth chatting to your consultant about. Only you know what you are happy at. :)

Just home from Christmas lunch/drinks. I wasn't very on plan but I don't think I was too bad... I had potted duck (as much fat removed as possible) with cranberries on a slice of white bread, venison shank with mash (definitely with butter in it) - and that's where I was meant to stop, but I ended up eating the pannacotta and figs and then having 2 wild tea and elderflower martinis and a prosecco based cocktail. Bearing in mind I've been out for 12 hours and the rest of the time I was on Diet Coke I think I've been okay. I promised myself I'd relax in the lead up to Christmas. I had an orange and a Mullerlight for breakfast and that's my lot for the day. I'll syn it tomorrow!

I've been vaguely keeping track of messages but sorry if I miss something important!

Congratulations on the losses - Harley, well done for getting away with it - maybe you weren't as bad as you thought!

Oh Fran I'll be sad to see those curls go but I think cutting hair often as a child helps to make it thicker? Maybe that's an old wives tale!

My consultant was talking to someone about Christmas chocolates on Weds and said a tin of Quality Street is something like 248 syns!! Enough to scare me off!

I wanted all the cocktails in the world tonight. I tried to pick ones without fruit juice/syrups/lemonade in them and stick to vodka bases. I have fallen in love with tea flavoured vodka though which may be my new downfall!

My colleague has said she will teach me to crochet! So excited! She's got the last week before Christmas off so she said to book some time with her next week as she'll be winding down. :)

I suppose it's easier to make a girl look girly than a boy look... boy-y? Boyish! Unless he permanently wears a bow tie...

Well blond curls, his love of dollies, me putting him in pink t shirts all adds up. Haha. It was the same with just the blond curls though. "he's too pretty to be a boy" has been said more than once.

Tea vodka sounds awesome. Is it wrong that the quality street sounds well worth the syns. But 2 per sweet sounds rubbish...

I'm glad you had fun tonight though hun :)

Morning ladies, sorry for the lack of posts last night, I felt seriously ill when I got home from work an went to bed at 6pm. My temp went sky high from around 7pm til 3am when I woke up and it had finally broken!

Feeling a bit better today, not as achy and fever has died down a bit, but still got a pounding head and horrid blocked nose, fingers crossed a days rest and I'll be ok by tomorrow!

This did however result in me only eating 2 hi fis and a mug shot yesterday...got to have undone some of weds damage no!?

Hope you are all well and having more exciting weekends than me!? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww Laura that's rubbish :( really really hope you feel better soon hun xx

Fran check you out with your hourglass figure! Enjoy haircut! Bless nate having his curls chopped, he will look so grown up after! X

Just off to post my phone away to doc *sniff* so I'll be a bit quiet in here for the next week. Will be on in the evenings though I hope. Xxx

Aw Laura hope you feel better :(

Fran that's fab go you!

Scarlett hope you get your phone back quick!

I'm in the hairdressers right now getting my much needed roots done! Got my work Xmas do tonight so not a clue what ill be able to eat there

Aw Laura hope you feel better :(

Fran that's fab go you!

Scarlett hope you get your phone back quick!

I'm in the hairdressers right now getting my much needed roots done! Got my work Xmas do tonight so not a clue what ill be able to eat there

Where are you going Hun? I missed mine last night as wasn't very well, but wasn't too fussed anyways, and saved mega syns too haha! Xx

Going to a big hotel out near heathrow, went there last year too and it was good, not sure what we ate though. Pity you missed yours but true you saved yourself loads of syns!

Am still in bed and my mam is making me a lovely sausage sarny! Hope I can stomach it...been craving it for days! Xx

Back