20 somethings

Eeeek I'm in the station now, got 20 min wait until my train gets here, I'm so excited, feel a bit naughty!!!

Think it's mainly cause I was jealous that OH was off out haha! More so that I have been missing the girls and not been on a night out in aaaages! I can tell its not going to end well syn wise, but I missed my works Xmas do last week - so here it is!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just dance even more hun. Very jealous. I've not been out in a very very very long time. I miss uni days. I missed uni the day I graduated. One of my friends from uni was asking for my current email address, she's bought nate a build a bear voucher thing, so sweet! She buys him lots of toys.

I had my first night out in two years last friday... was a colleagues leaving do so i left ben with jack and said i'd go out for a few and probably be back in a couple of hours. This was at 5:30pm..... i crawled back in at nearly 4am!! Everyone was buying me tequila, jeiger bombs, sambuca, strawberry cider... though i was good and only bought vodka and diet cokes! Can't believe i was still standing after all that, was a great night though and somehow didn't get a hangover the next day!! :) xx

Well weighed in, 1.5lbs off bringing me 0.5lbs above target. I know I won't hit it for Christmas but I'm ok with that :) I just hope I can maintain over the festive period...it's going to be bloody difficult. Think I could cope with a 3lb gain as it should hopefully come off reasonably soon? No? Off out for a friends birthday tonight...Christmas dinner and lots of alcohol. BRING IT.

Hope we're all well today.

Been shopping this morning, nearly got my Christmas shopping done, just need a few bits here and there.

Off out tonight, my housemate is leaving to go to Oz, so we're having a night out for her. Heading to covent garden I think, looking forward to it :)

Ooh what did you buy? Our xmas dvd got delivered as did most of nate's art things (stuff I bought from great grandad) just paper and gruffalo apron to come now) and mum's CD and slippers (she knows about the slippers, she asked for them) have come today too :)

We ended up not going to the thing in town today, Nate was really tired and I didn't want him not to have a nap again today. I figure he will see santa at toddlers on tuesday and it won't be gale force winds either!

I bet Xmas shopping in London is manic by now!

Nate's taken to grabbing my laptop, bringing it to me and saying "game! game!" haha. because I've played number games with him on here. Child's too smart for his own good! Got loads of jobs done today though so we're pretty good. Diet coke chicken tonight I think. mm.

I bought some finger paints today so im gunna go spend time painting with my nieces :)

Well ladies, I am SERIOUSLY hung over!!! Had a great night though, totally worth it, AND...just been looking through pics from night out an have my first thin pic!!! So many people have commented on it on Facebook saying I look really slim etc etc, I'm chuffed!!

Hope you are all well, and having lovely weekends, I'm having pizza tonight with OH, we are both seriously hungover and I am trying to maintain until new year so should be fine for tues :)

Here's the pic too

Attachments

• image-1978266324.jpg
    image-1978266324.jpg
    477.6 KB · Views: 54
Hi everyone. Hope you're all ok.

I need help! I have eaten 4 biscuits and 2 quality street that are in the staff room. I'm on a 12.5 hr shift and now I really want a chocolate bar. Just got cravings all of a sudden. What should I do?!

Hi everyone. Hope you're all ok.

I need help! I have eaten 4 biscuits and 2 quality street that are in the staff room. I'm on a 12.5 hr shift and now I really want a chocolate bar. Just got cravings all of a sudden. What should I do?!

Maybe factor one in for tomorrow and syn it, then you've got it to look forward to? I'm not the person to ask though as I'm just about to go to OHs and scoff pizza haha! Xxx

I had too many syns to count on Thursday so I'm trying to keep my syns as low as possible. Think I'm just tired and need a boost.

Back