20 somethings

Laura you look lovely, no wonder you are getting lots of compliments.

Didn't mean to disappear - I'm really quite poorly right now so am trying to sleep as much as possible! I didn't have any counselling or anything before or after my surgery. I think that's got a lot to do with it.

fair,y drunk, had maids of hoour round, great night! quite drunkard thou7ty... xx

Hehe Sammy I was the same as you last night.

Very sad news from home yesterday, one of my best friends poor young cousin died yesterday, only 17. Everywhere you go there's sad news. On the other end of things a colleague of mine had her baby last night, lovely news to hear at this time.

Oh ciara how sad :( life is so unfair sometimes x
Lovely news about the baby though, makes you think doesn't it- as one life is ending another begins x

I'm still in bed being lazy watching shopping tv lol.
Annoyed that my Christmas tree lights stopped working last night. Found a broken bulb (how it brokeill never know- tucked round the back!) So hoping it will work when mike gets the spare bulbs back out the loft. Not holding my breath, took over a week to get him to put the box back up there, then 4 hours later discover I need it again for the spare bulbs, not likely to get it today! Hope the new bulb fixes it as I really don't fancy having to strip the tree to get the lights off :(

That's it Scarlett exactly what I was thinking. Poor fella I couldn't stop thinking about him and his family last night. He succumbed to suicide, just so so sad. But at the same so wonderful for that family to bring their baby into the world.

I hate that about Christmas lights!

Oh I'm sorry to hear that Ciara. Nice news about the baby though.

I am knackered, not been sleeping well recently. Planning on having a nice relaxing bath tonight after Nate's gone to bed to hopefully help things along. Right now I want to curl up and snooze though... impossible unless I want to wake up and discover Nate's burried me with tins from the kitchen cupboards. So Nate's dressed and even went to get the potty and said wee wee, sat on it, nappy was dry, but he didn't do a wee and just demanded cuddles. It is progress from him crying at the potty and running away. I was amazed because all I've been doing is showing him it isn't scary, and he likes to sit on the toilet before he has his bath. Mummy on the other hand is in her PJs :D

Oh I'm sorry to hear that Ciara. Nice news about the baby though.

I am knackered, not been sleeping well recently. Planning on having a nice relaxing bath tonight after Nate's gone to bed to hopefully help things along. Right now I want to curl up and snooze though... impossible unless I want to wake up and discover Nate's burried me with tins from the kitchen cupboards. So Nate's dressed and even went to get the potty and said wee wee, sat on it, nappy was dry, but he didn't do a wee and just demanded cuddles. It is progress from him crying at the potty and running away. I was amazed because all I've been doing is showing him it isn't scary, and he likes to sit on the toilet before he has his bath. Mummy on the other hand is in her PJs :D

That's a positive sign Fran at least he shows he knows what the potty is for! He's still only little so fab he is doing so well. Made me chuckle him burying you with tins haha. I think you should test your theory to give us a giggle ;).
Hope you sleep better tonight, there's fewer things more frustrating than disturbed sleep with no real reason for it! Hopefully relaxing bath will help x

Ladies, there is a fair chance that I may pass away today. I am DYING. Seriously hungover and I am DEFINITELY getting a takeaway for dinner...aiming for a maintain for next weekend.
Had a fab night, a little bit too fab...was sick on the way home woops!
Haven't read through all the posts but I did spy your pic Laura. You look GORGE.

Jenna I feel your pain. But I took it a step further and decide I'd go for a run because I felt guilty for eating so much today. Stupid stupid stupid.

Note to self:
Hangover + running = BAD IDEA!!!

Ahh Jenna I felt like you yesterday!! Was so happy to wake up this morning and no longer be hungover!! I've just had a 2 hour nap mind so think I'm suffering a bit of a 2 dayer!! Thanks so much for your lovely compliment too!!

Not been great on plan today either, need to get back to it, steak and salad for tea tonight, and very low syns tomorrow and tues before WI, am showing 1.5lbs up at the min, but may WI on Weds to give me and extra day?? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ouch to running hungover. Well frankly ouch to running but even worse hungover- I can barely walk with a hangover let along run hah!
Have posted this is on Dyjhiw thread but did you have a good night jen?

Much to my dismay the tree lights didn't fix themselves so popped into town today to get some more. Turned out well though as I had to strip the tree to get the old lights off so had a nice christmassy afternoon redecorating it and like it more than I did before! Looks better I think plus I got some gorgeous gunmetal coloured metallic ribbon and done bows on the tree :) wrapped presents and delivered some cards and now about to do my nails all christmassy and watch elf :) 9 more sleeps I'm so excited! Xx

Just found out that my friend unexpectedly died yesterday, he was only 24 and they dont know why he died :(

Back