20 somethings

Well done jenna :) where are you going tonight? Anyone else got nice weekend plans? We have just been on a nice wee walk to get the paper and the mirror. Nate's now going for a nap, I'm going to get cleaned up, do some more laundry and prepare tea for tonight and lunch. Mum found out kidney stones can be caused by a high protein diet so I think we will keep having 2 or 3 green days per week to reduce her protein a bit, maybe suggest fewer eggs on those days too. She likes it when I do fruit salad and yogurt, and if she is up when I'm preparing it she will ask for it too, but she'd never make it herself, I might just start making an extra bowl every time so the option is there. She said it is like being in labour, from a woman who had twins with just gas and air, and a back to back baby read - OOOOOWWWWWW!

Hello all! How are you?

Twins with just has and air fran!!? I have never had a baby, but watching that one born every minute just fills me with dread!

Oh on another note. Frozen mixed veg....is that still free? Can't find it in my book......also, I've been using that veg as my 1/3 of a plate if I can't think of anything else. I've figured this is totally wrong?!! Xxx

Ps Jenna, I would hate a Saturday morning weigh in, if I'd gained loads I'd think bollo* to it for the whole weekend. Bad Sam! X

Ouch! Your poor mum!

I have woken up feeling much worse than yesterday with barely any voice. :( My throat and ears are so itchy! I was meant to be seeing the Hobbit with my dad and sister but I don't think I can sit through 3 hours without a coughing fit. Rubbish.

I had more cocktails than I was intending to but I kept them sensible. Vodka Revs has introduced a Saintly and Sinful menu that grades the cocktails on calories, so I know they were under 200 cals. Thinking about it this morning that's still 1000 calories just on alcohol, but I'm going to keep my syns to minimum for the rest of the week. I did space them with Diet Coke, and everyone else was on ice cream cocktails so I did a lot better than I would have done pre SW!

Morning everyone!!

I'm just about to crack on with some more school work, hoping it doesn't take too long as I do not want to spend tomorrow doing work as well!!
Oh and I are having a quiet night in tonight, looking forward to it as his mum and dad are going out (roll on the end if the month when we move in...it's like being 15 again!!) and so I offered to cook, so that we can have something nice and I am in control! Well he's only gone and asked for...........lasagne!!! 3rd day in a row (although I only had a smidgen yesterday haha!! Quite looking forward to it...just hope it turns out nice o he will refuse to eat it ever again haha!

Hope you are all well? Xxxx

Does anyone know how many syns there are in a Strepsil? There are a few differing threads on here and I was wondering if anyone has been told definitively?!

And yeah ciara. Me neither, looks like we don't have to either. Just trying to get my head around everything. So I'm not cheating! X

I know what ya mean sammie! I always made the mistake of eating something then checking the syns after, took me time to remember to check before eating it! X

I know. I convince myself I'm going to lose weight.....just because I'm thinking about it!!

I want to sort my profile out and see others. Suppose I have loads more posts to go......

Off to but the mirror. OH was surprised, never get a paper----but when I told him he got it. He's being really supportive. Which is nice!! X

That's lovely of your OH. we got the mirror this morning, just had a quick flick through and there ate a few recipes that you might find helpful. I think strepsils are half a syn, i will check.

Well done for working girls. We just had a powercut and my dad did a herrendous ***** so the whole ****ing house stinks!!! No more mushypea curry for him. I'd get more fresh air sticking my head in the nappy bin!!! Urgh.

Thanks, Fran! I feel like my head is full of soggy cotton wool. Trying not to let it stop me eating. My balance is out and the dizziness is making me feel so sick. Might make some soup.

Hehe, I like that! My friends call Alka Seltzer fizzy-make-nice!

I've made spinach and watercress soup - anything this green must be good for me!

Woohoo half a pound off...don't know how as I DEF didn't deserve it but I'm taking it and running!

Well done. Enjoy ya night out x

Ouch! Your poor mum!

I have woken up feeling much worse than yesterday with barely any voice. :( My throat and ears are so itchy! I was meant to be seeing the Hobbit with my dad and sister but I don't think I can sit through 3 hours without a coughing fit. Rubbish.

I had more cocktails than I was intending to but I kept them sensible. Vodka Revs has introduced a Saintly and Sinful menu that grades the cocktails on calories, so I know they were under 200 cals. Thinking about it this morning that's still 1000 calories just on alcohol, but I'm going to keep my syns to minimum for the rest of the week. I did space them with Diet Coke, and everyone else was on ice cream cocktails so I did a lot better than I would have done pre SW!

Hope ya feeling better, cocktails do sound a bit yummy x

Morning everyone!!

I'm just about to crack on with some more school work, hoping it doesn't take too long as I do not want to spend tomorrow doing work as well!!
Oh and I are having a quiet night in tonight, looking forward to it as his mum and dad are going out (roll on the end if the month when we move in...it's like being 15 again!!) and so I offered to cook, so that we can have something nice and I am in control! Well he's only gone and asked for...........lasagne!!! 3rd day in a row (although I only had a smidgen yesterday haha!! Quite looking forward to it...just hope it turns out nice o he will refuse to eat it ever again haha!

Hope you are all well? Xxxx

Hope ya got ya work sorted that's one good thing about my job I'm not Allowed to bring it home!! :)

Enjoy your night with oh x

Ahh I'm VERY jealous!! It's the one thing I really hate about it! I'm gonna work til 6 then leave it til tomorrow! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back