20 somethings

Well pretty boring Saturday for me with Xmas I'm So skin I cant afford to do anything don't even wanna use petrol as ill need to buy more lol :) but have got the food shop done and its sw friendly meals planned for the week and plans to make soup tomorrow for lunch early week. Forgot how nice it is to have a green fridge :) x

I tried to remember who said what whilst I'm writing on here. I can never remember. How do you guys do it?!? Is it easy to copy and paste on the iPhone! Really want a little profile! Also.....how do you find threads you have posted on ok the computer??!

We've just had slimming world wedges OH had steak made on the George Forman. I had lasagne left over from last night (was really nice) with wedges. Bit naughty as didnt do my 1/3 got loadsa cherries and strawberries for afterwards......hopefully will be ok???!

Got the mirror too. Some nice little recipes. Nothing about the online discounted membership though :-/

Hope everyone's having a 'good' Saturday night!!

top bar, subscribed threads sam :) I think you just get the hang of it eventually.

Jenna Jenna Jenna! New supersize vs superskinny is on this week coming!!!!! YAY!!!

Jo, that sucks about the money but is great about the healthy fridge :)

I just ate a flake. so damned good!

Had a bit of an off day today as was my aunties 50th birthday party so had to eat what was there, tried to stick to wholemeal sandwiches but had birthday cake and other savoury goodies lol gunna try have 100% starting tomorrow until my birthday so hopefully at least get a little loss on wednesday (probably sts lol) and maybe a bigger one on my birthday then

Hi all! Feel so full after my curry, saved all today's syns plus most of yesterday's for it a so hope it covers it...managed to stay off booze too which is good for saving myself syns. In nice and early too which makes a change for an evening out!

Aww Jo jan is such a rubbish month for money isn't it, so long. It is nice having a green fridge though, know exactly what you mean!

Christie sounds like you did we'll with what was there, buffets are so hard to keep control at!

Sammie, it does get easier, I often end up writing half my post then having to cut to clipboard, go back to read the other posts then paste it back on to the reply box to finish it off haha! I find it easier on the computer though, can scroll up to the previous posts whereas you can't on phone or ipad ap. it does get easier and once you get to know what everyone it also helps.

Ooh fran I loooooove flakes.....so good! Reading about your dad cooking sounds just like mike. He's a great cook but he can use every surface, pan and utensil we own making a stir fry. I've never worked out how he does it but he is getting better!

I'm sure I will get used to it. The lee I pop on ad stuff, I'll er to know usernames etc. which will help! It's just I read everyone's post----and you kinda want em to know if you get me!

I've had two squares of white chocolate tonight. No other syns though. So that's ok. Popped to a friend earlier. She got the biccies out. I didn't have one. She was surprised but I jut didn't really mention it and we had a crack on the wii instead. Better catch up than tea AND biscuits. I always have a brew though. That's a must.

Soooo looking forward to Wednesday when it's been a full week. Fingers crossed!!

Xxx

Wednesday is the most popular day for wi's now lol

Last wednesday was my first wi after 3 week of being bad and it was horrible lol pretty much was a pound heavier than when I started 4 months ago but I think now I have the right info etc..it will get easier and im hoping for a loss wednesday even if its just small!

Another Wednesday Weigher here!

Girls, it's on - the OH and I have just booked a holiday in the Dominican Republic for Oct 2013! So excited because we've been putting off having a proper holiday but we kept talking about it and not doing anything. I AM going to feel good in a bikini by then! Bring on target!

Ah holidays been such a long time since I had one lol good place for a proposal :p

I could do with a little bit of help.
I do slimming world at home and don't have access to the new books. I know they've said that you now can't have the dorset crandberry and raspberry porridge and the quaker oats sachets now, have they replaced these with anything because they were really handy for work.
Any help would be great.

Yes! Sooo weighing myself Wednesday is the way forward eh!

Can hardly move in my skinny jeans today! Everyone has told me by to get bigger ones, just to slim down into my current ones.......as I've had them for a long time and always been the same size. It's hard though eh!!

Prob a silly question. But you know the chilli spices sachets??! Are they free? A bit lazy I know but my oh used them and its really nice.....don't want to stop him as its pretty much the main meal he makes! I do all the others so I know what's going in!

Also----boil in the bag rice (may as well ask)

You lot are soooo helpful! Hope you are having a good day ya'll

Xxx

On the website the only sachets it gives are Mornflake Oats 2 Go with added oatbran, Scotts So Easy Porage Oats and Weight Watchers Porridge Oats.

I know quite a few people on here make magic porridge - don't quote me but I believe it's just soaking the allowance of oats in a Mullerlight overnight. I am not that organised so I tend to take my allowance of Bran Flakes in some tupperware and have them in a Mullerlight instead.

Hehe - it would be a lovely place for a proposal but he knows I would want to be able to celebrate with my family almost immediately! My brother's birthday is 2 days after mine and he always hijacks my parties and makes himself centre of attention (we're complete opposites!) We were joking with my dad that John should propose the day after my birthday so the first time we'd see everyone is at my brother's party and then *I* could steal the show! My dad is totally on board! It could make the 2nd August a huge anticlimax if it hasn't happened by then!

Great idea on saving my weekly fee, Fran! Even more incentive to get to target! I had a midweek weigh this morning and it suggests I've lost my Christmas gain AND MORE! I'm really excited for Wednesday... :D

Sammie, boil in the bag is free. Not all the microwavable pouches are, but standard boil in the bag is fine.

Ordinary spices are definitely free - some of the packet mixes can have flour in so they can have syn values. If you know which one it is specifically I can look it up?

I know what you mean about jeans! I finally accepted I'd gained weight and bought a load of bigger bras before I joined SW - now none of them fit me!

It's the Schwartz one. I can't imagine there being flour in it. But if you could check. That would be great. Thank you!!

Also. If having chilli. What can I have in or with it that is superfree??

Much love

X

I'll have a look now!

I usually stick in some chopped red pepper, an onion, a tin or two of chopped tomatoes and serve it with salad as well as the rice. Kidney beans are free but they're speed foods too! I stick in a tin of mixed beans as some of them are super speed.

Back