20 somethings

Hi scarlett, it was lovely a little runny so you might want to boil it for 35 mins i only boiled it for about 25 mins. serves 6
2 onions sliced
12 boneless chicken thighs and no skin
2 garlics cloves crushed
1 tbsp smoked paprika- can use normal too
400g chopped toms
400ml chicken stock
2 bayleaves
1 tsp dried herbs
3 large peppers- i used mixed
1 tbsp corn flour - 3.5 syns
1 tbsp water
cook the onions till theyre soft on a medium heat for 6- 8 mins
cut the chicken thighs in half
put the chicken in with the onions and cook for 4-5 mins
stir in the paprika and garlic and cook for 1 min
add the tomato and stock and bay leaf and the herbs. bring to a simmer and leave for 20 mins, stir every now and then.
cut up the peppers into thichish pieces. add these to the pan and cook for 25-35 mins stirring now and again
then mix corn flour in with the water. tip this into the pan and stir until it thickens.
i served it with rice, really lovely

10 syns used today, 9 of those on a creme egg mmm lol well spent! bought some weetabix aswell today so instead of having sandwiches for breakfast and nothing for lunch like I have been I can have weetabix and a banana for breakfast, sandwich for lunch (on red or green) or an omlette if doing ee and then whatever for dinner, thinking about getting some cod and making the fish and chips from the website recipes

oh you should eat lunch. I didn't have any today (main meal was meant to be ready for 3, not nearly 5) so am starving now. Just had a couple of pieces of wafer ham, apple, pear and a yogurt. still hungry and mum and dad keep wandering back from the kitchen with HANDFULS of after 8 mints. Grumble Grumble

Hi ladies, been so busy and tired so not been on for a couple of days! Not feeling too good at the moment, been having stomach pains on and off for last few days and the for 2 hours this evening I got awful pain which was constant but had stronger waves coming throughout it and it went right through to my back. It was so bad I was considering going to a&e but it'd calmed down a bit now so I wont. Hope it doesn't come back though.

I went wedding dress shopping yesterday ladies! Tried on about 40 dresses (not exaggerating there either!) and found two I really like. One is pretty much what I always imagined i'd wear, but the other is COMPLETELY mental and nothing like I ever thought i'd go near, really princessy and HUGE! but I love it! I only tried it on to humour my maid of honour, didn't expect to like it! Would any ladies like to see photos.....?! :p xx

Yes please give me dress envy! lol

haha ok :) unfortunately they're not photos of me in the dress as i wasn't allowed to take any, so these are images from online. The first one's not from the designer's website as there is no way to link to the specific dress, just the site, so you'd have to trawl through looking for the name and that would take forever if you didn't have an idea of what you were looking for, so it's just a photo of it that I found on another site.

This first one is the kind of wedding dress I always imagined i'd have... Wedding Dress D4031 Eternity Bride - tell the bride

And this is the fairytale glamour princess dress that I never EVER ever thought I would like at all... Bodice & Bustle : Quality Wedding Gowns

xx

I thought i loved the 1st one, but the 2nd one is beautiful......it's like princess but not too ott, still very designer!!!

When's the big day!!?

scroll down the page on the second one to see more images of it and the close up of the bodice, it makes me look tiny! :) xx

the second one is lush, aslong as you can sit down to eat in it lol they are a pain for not letting you take pics alot of people i know just take sneaky pics while the assistants aint looking lol

Yeah they don't like you taking photos for copyright purposes because some people then try to get them made cheap (i actually found a site that does both these dresses really cheap in china but not sure i trust it!) but whenever I saw those dresses I always thought they looked like toilet roll holder dolls (my nan has one sat on the back of her toilet lol) so completely dismissed them, but when I tried it on I was surprised at how much I liked it! They put a mid length veil and a tiara on me with it on (which I never thought |I wanted either) but I loved them! Turns out that now i've lost a bit of weight i've turned girly lol! xx

Back