20 somethings

Yeah I will definitely try the outlet stores first, would rather walk away with a dress there and then than wait for it from online. Online will be a last resort. Just looked for the smaller dress and they don't do it on that website, they only have the princess one. Once I know which dress I want I'll be calling the outlet stores to see if they have it and how much, they should be able to tell me over the phone shouldn't they? xx

they should do but chances are they may only have one so you would have to see if they could keep it by for you, im sure they would though as they have nothing to lose really

Hey, Sorry for butting in,

i seen weddings being mentioned lol. I've not really kept up with what's been said but seen someone mention dresses?.. i got Married in December & my dress was from Lamara's Dresses, was a really good price too i would deffo recommend, mine was Made to Measure and cost £310 including an underskirt and veil. :)

xx

Ahh ladies just catching up during my commute, and all this talk of weddings is SO exciting!! I'm dying to get engaged, hoping once we live together may be more likely!

Well, I got up and out of bed ok this morning, but now I'm about 20 mins from work and shattered!! How does that work?

Going to get home and chill out in bed in my onesie all night tonight!! Have a good day girls! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg Emily how did you not squeal?! How exciting!

Nah mines def not jut trying to throw me off the trail, reckon it will be second half of the year.
All the wedding dress talk is getting very exciting, will make note of the different sites for when the time comes!

I got halfway to work this morning before realising I didn't have my handbag! I don't go anywhere without it so have no idea how I managed that! Mike wasn't impressed when I woke him up hammering on the door to get it for me lol. Oops! Hope it wasn't a sign of the day ahead!

Talk about too much information. Went home to mum's, she started sw yesterday from home. She called me upstairs and said the problem with this diet is the amount I have to wee. Come and have a look at how clear it is! Oh dear, didn't like to mention the wind issue.

That's not a problem with sw, your pre should be clear, hehe. She's probably been dehydrated for a LONG time. I thought I was drinking enough until I measured my intake and it was half of what it should be. I drink plenty now though.

Lol scarlet keep waking him up and maybe he won't give you a nice surprise. Haha. Hope your day improves!

Laura, a snuggle at home evening sounds fab. I'm looking forward to corrie tonight.

I was going to take Nate for a wee walk this morning but it looks like it is going to pee it down so he is playing nicely and I'm thinking this lounge needs a good clean! And resisting looking at more IKEA hacks (some are amazing)

morning ladies bit of a lie in for me hehe just had my weetabix and banana mmm been so long since i had some, used the whole 250ml semi skimmed milk hea allowance and it was far too much only actually swallowed less than half so will count it as half a hea and will just use half next time, may put 250ml in a seperate container in the fridge and then can use the left overs for any tea etc.. and then i know i havent gone over the allowance

Question about the online diary: If i start it as a red day and then somthing changes and i need to do ee can you select ee then instead of red when you click to open it and continue adding?

I may just try and see if it works, if i have to re-enter anything then its not a problem, its just for future use anyway im going to do a green day today i think.

My fitness stuff just arrived! yay! I hope they fit as i got size 18 and im currently 20 but they didnt have 20 and they are stretchy so should be fine and then should fit me even if i drop to 14/16 until i need new

I still wear my size 22 jeans and just use a belt, i dont think i will get new until i get to 18 as i dont think that will be too far away after i start shredding lol

morning ladies bit of a lie in for me hehe just had my weetabix and banana mmm been so long since i had some, used the whole 250ml semi skimmed milk hea allowance and it was far too much only actually swallowed less than half so will count it as half a hea and will just use half next time, may put 250ml in a seperate container in the fridge and then can use the left overs for any tea etc.. and then i know i havent gone over the allowance

Christie, I bought a sports bottle with measuring lines and an ice cooler bit for ferrying milk around. I find it really handy if I want to use a bit of milk in coffee or mash and I don't need to use my entire allowance in one go.

On way home from work at the mo, I will go for a run when I get home, I will I will I will!

First day back wasn't too bad. I'm wrecked because I couldn't sleep last night but I'm sure ill conk tonight. So much work to do though yuck

Hi, yeah today was ok in the end. Thought it was going to be a disaster after forgetting my handbag this morning (which is a bit like forgetting my hands!) but it's not been too bad! I did forget to take the boys car seats out the car before It was collected for its service, they bought a replacement car but luckily found more car seats in the garage so we could go to the library as planned. I spent 4 and a half hours ironing today but somehow it went quickly!
The family I work for literally washed nothing while I was off for 11 days over Xmas and new year, then told me to leave it last week as boys were home so was dreading tackling it today! Luckily they did do some washing over this weekend but they are allergic to folding apparently. So it went into a basket together from the dryer so had basically 1weeks worth of washing/ drying and 1 of sorting/folding.Then 2 weeks of ironing! Not fun but quite satisfying to know its all done up to date now!
How was your day fran? X

My day has been pretty boring so far lol went to doctors with my OH then went down to asda to get tea in for tonight, im having fish and chips mm probably have some mushy peas too yum

Im gunna try smash pizza tomorrow with ham, peppers, red onion and cheese, anyone here had some?

Back