20 somethings

Wow well done to you losers! :D ;) xx

Well done everyone! Some fab losses happening here! My weigh in is in the morning, feel I've had a really good week so hope it shows on the scales.

Aww Emily that poor woman, cons sounds like she was having a bad day but still shouldn't take it out on the people who pay your wages! Hope she doesn't let it get to her and comes back

I think my C is in quite a bad relationship. When we went out for Christmas she said she'd had a lot of texts from members one night when they were out and when they got home he got angry and chucked her phone at the wall. The screen was smashed to smithereens! She said she did it back but didn't do much damage to his. She was laughing about it all but I didn't think it was very funny.

Catching up on Supersize vs Superskinny!

Oh dear. that sounds awful, not funny at all. Ours has been at it 20 years so her hubby wouldn't bother changing it. If SW can't make her give up while she is having treatment then nothing will make her give up. Even if we are all naughty. I saw that last night. the skinny girl is a right snark. If I was the fatty i'd smack her... I would say and then eat her but she didn't look tasty so I'd just eat her food and my food. muahaha

Well done skinny x

Ciara thats good compared to my half stone gain over xmas that will be off in no time x

Good luck in the morning scarlett x

Decided to go rejoin tonight, so did a lot of people it seems! Updated all my stats on here, and very seriously considering going with Green plan this time around, due to financial constraints, just seems it'll be cheaper in the long run. Can always put the odd EE day in here and there when I can, but overall maybe the change may do me good. And only put on 4.5lbs since I left it in July, which was quite surprising to me!

Wow! Well done Trijian! I have to say, I did SW a few years ago and lost the best part of a stone, which I managed to keep off until I moved in with my boyfriend! It goes to show that it does retrain your eating habits for the better. Good luck this week!

On the SW website there's a sample 7 days menu for "budget" which might be handy to follow for the first week :) I love your "buy a bra in a normal shop" goal. I can solve that by telling you to do to debenhams. haha. It's great you didn't gain that much. a lady rejoined today, she thought she put on a stone but it was just 2lbs. She hadn't hit target when she stopped coming though. Else she'd still be in target.

Got embarrassing fat bodies on. I feel positively slim!

Ahh Ciara that sounds fab!! Have fun!!

Well yesterday was day one of being well and truly 'in the zone', I did great (if I do say so myself!) and ended on 5.5 syns, AND have moved the scales into the spare room to stop me serial weighing this week (hopefully!) as I think if I'm really good I may get a pleasant surprise on the scales on Tuesday!!

P.S. it's almost FRIIIIIIIDAY!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all!
Hope you get in.and have fun ciara! Do you know who the guests are?

Well done Laura! Sounds like you're well in the zone

I weighed in this morning 1.5lbs down, I know thats ok but bit disappointed its not more for a 100% week after Christmas! 1lb to go to get my Christmas/New year gain off x

That's great Scarlett...at least you know the Xmas gain will be off this week!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning!!!

I dislike eating away from home. That is all!!

Ended up having a omelette with bacon and mushroom and fries. Didn't eat all the fries, but it's just not knowing oils used etc :-( anyway. Back home tonight. So hopefully won't be too much damage.......

Have a good day all!

X

Nice pic sammie x you will be fine when back on track most of the time that one day doesnt make any difference if its early in the week anyway.

After my chocolatey treats last night I managed to maintain yesterdays weight and all is good, I have to admit I was a bit naughty and ate three this morning with my weetabix so im at 9 syns already haha will have some leftover pasta bake for lunch (3 syns for philly) and probably go simple with some egg, chips and mushrooms for tea to keep me at 12 syns for the day, may even chuck in one sausage for 3 syns

Hope you have fun ciara x

Ooh have fun ciara.

Scarlet, 1.5 is good. I have 1lb left of festive gain too, we can both get it off next week with another 100% week!

Lol Christie, chocolate for breakfast.

Nice picture Sam :)

Had porridge with mixed berries and banana then a satsuma for breakfast and I am so full. Going to take Nate for a walk soon to get rid of this period pain, just a bit in the lower back so tromping round with the pushchair should help.

Hi everyone, hope you're doing well :)

I'm hoping I can join the 20 somethings team?! I'm 22 and finishing uni this year. I started Slimming World back in May and am enjoying the plan, but I feel I've wasted a lot of weeks where I've gained a pound or two or stayed the same. :sigh: So I'm looking to this forum for a bit of extra motivation really.. I put on 3lb over Christmas and have been struggling to get back in to it- went to class last night and lost 1/2 a pound. I have eaten out a couple of times this week so that probably didn't help!! :rolleyes:

Anyway last night I sat and planned my whole week food wise- I usually do Extra Easy, but decided to mix it up with a green and original day as well. I know a few people on here think having a variety gives you a boost? I'll see how it goes!

Hope you all have a good day x

Welcome jenstar, I had a variety of different days last week and managed to lose 3.5 so it may help plus its nice to have the extra hea and heb x

Back