20 somethings

Haha you're on Fran!!

Just watched supersize vs super skinny, LOVE it! Am now watching 15 stone babies...urgh so gross, but soo intriguing!!

I love trashy programmes like this! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh Sammy you sound so busy!!! wishing you the best of luck :) I have a SW bag full of chocolate to pick from. hehe. You'll probably find you are LESS busy at work. or so I am told by my friend who has just returned to work.

Laura, did you totally want the supersize person's treat cupboard. oh man I had envy, it even had a light! awesome! haha. superskinny was super annoying though. There was a new embarrassing fat bodies on last night too.

fran it wouldnt be so bad if they actually tried but they just dont care really and then they make comments about my weight and i just keep saying well at least im trying to do something about it and one day i will probably get really cheesed off with it and snap at them rather than say it calmly like i am currently lol

I had the same problem trijian yesterday at asda they were all out and then today when i dont need it they had stocked up :/

must be all the new year dieters buying everything fat free in sight lol

Very busy indeed, here there and everywhere at the moment!

camz... 15 stone babies?!? Those poor things!

The meal tomorrow night is at temujins so the food itself isn't bad,it's the oils they use to cook it in that are bad. Saturday we are going to bens grans in pontefract and she's taking us for a meal, probably to the usual place, in which case there are syns in everything! So i'll just make the best choices I can and then Sunday we're going out for sunday dinner so will try to stay away from the bad stuff and i'll try to just have a salad or something on monday so i'm not massively bloated by time i get to group. xx

Yeah my local tesco here in Ireland is really annoying the tesco light choices fromaige frais is always coming and going one day it will be there then you go back for it again and it's not there. Luckily they have the fat free natural yoghurt most weeks.

bet shes well pleased x

Morning all...FRIDAY WOO!!

Hahaha Sammy I am chuckling away at your comment. The programme wasn't about actual babies who were 15 stone, it was grown men and women who go to special places and like dress up/have nappies changed etc - urgh!! Xxx

Hi everyone, Jonathan Ross was brill last night :) great show, and a great free night!

Good day food wise yesterday

Glad you enjoyed it lovely! I'm so tired today, was a major struggle to get out of bed this morning, even though I went to sleep just after 10 haha!

OH and I will be going on a cinema date tonight (with our new unlimited passes!) but not sure what we will be going to see yet? Any recommendations? Xx

I was so tired too, and now it's so cold!

We're planning to go see les miserables tonight but we'd be fans of it. However if I'm too tired that may not happen!

I think we may see Gangster Squad, I'm not really up for Les Mis, don't think it would be chris's cup of tea either! X

I'm meant to be seeing The Hobbit at the weekend with my mum - we wanted to see it in 3D but the only 3D showings are audio described. Now, I might be missing something here but why would someone whose vision is so bad that they need audio description want to see a 3D film? It just doesn't make sense to me!

Job application due in today and I feel like I have exam nerves. I haven't felt this sick with worry since cutting it fine with uni deadlines! I have it all written, I'm just waiting for confimation my last bit is alright before I submit. I found out yesterday that one of my main sources of competition (one of the three already doing the job at the grade below) isn't applying, which made me feel a bit better. He is the one that told me I need to apply because they need me - which was lovely to hear!

A half day at work today (if I did a full day I would have done a 45 hour week, so no thank you...) and then a dash across London to my brother's house. He and his girlfriend get home from a month in Australia tonight, so I want to pop the heating on for them and stock their fridge with essentials. He's not expecting it but they'll have been on a 20-something hour flight and I imagine they'll want something homely in the morning.

Tonight I'm staying with my mum and coming up with plans for my sister's birthday cake. Any cool ideas are gratefully received! She loves tea, art, doesn't drink alcohol and makes very impressive rainbow cakes!

Back