20 somethings

I have found a local souce, and they are 4 for £2 too. No one else has noticed them yet, only one facing and quite low down. I squeaked when I saw them on wednesday. you know the have concentrate carrot juice and butter in them? the odd thing I noticed when enjoying one earlier.

as for keeping up it is about to get a whole lot harder with jess and mandy back (YAY) all we need is star and clare to come back and we will be rockin'

Hi! I'm holly and im 21!!! I've always been a bigger person :( so I've lost 1 stone 13 1-2 pounds but have loads to loose x

Hi! I'm holly and im 21!!! I've always been a bigger person :( so I've lost 1 stone 13 1-2 pounds but have loads to loose x

Welcome holly and stop with the sad face!! It doesn't matter how much you have to lose! You're half a pound from your 2 stone award!!!! And you are here, which shows how much you want it, don't look at the whole picture, I had 11 and a half stone to lose and I set myself mini goals, it made it feel more achievable! You'll love it here cos everyone is fab, we are all here for the same reason and we support each other unconditionally xxx

Hi Holly, don't worry at having more to lose than you like, we are all in it together. And just look at how well the gorgeous Jess has done! It can be done. You are showing yourself you can do it by how much you have lost already.

Honest scarlet, my flabbers are like ravenous hoards. when i said the LM sausages were good it was like the locusts had descended and I couldn't get any anymore! I'm keeping quiet about my local source! I will bring an empty tub in for the little "lets look at yummy stuff" box. And I will say they are immense, but that's it!

Thanks ciara! Fran I had a giggle about you and your secret stash! Haha, it's really annoying in my house as OH is a chocoholic and sits most nights eating a full large cadburys bar or a whole pallet of profiteroles but he's stick thin and can put anything he likes away! And I buy my muller lights and he pinches them and I go to the fridge and they're gone! I lose my temper!!!! We had words haha xx

Lol, he sounds like my dad, who won't pick out any chocolate for his drawer and instead steals mum's stash (we've re-hidden it and I have said if she wants to keep it hidden she can't ask him to fetch it for her!) He was eye-ing up Nate's treat box earlier but I don't think he'd take any of those. But because he will be babysitting for an hour on monday's while we're at tap class I've got him a MASSIVE pack of club biscuits :D because he wants them and he just steals mums and won't let us get any for him. he won't touch the TDMLs though because he hates turkish delight! haha. Tonight the dog got onto the banquet seating in the kitchen and stole the grapes i had on the table. the ****er. and suddenly having food on the table became the wrong thing to do. argh. honest it is like no food is safe. I have a chocolate stash too, it is in my SW bag. haha. the dog's not stolen that yet. When we were out seeing the xmas lights being turned on the firemen were handing out chocolates to the kids, Nate was looking at one in one hand and the dog stole the other - wrapper and all, out of his other hand. I've never had a stealing dog before.

Jess!! YAYYYY!!!!!
I must admit it's just after 2am and I've just torn the house apart looking for my SW mag so I could see your ad haha... I eventually found it under the sofa cushion, after waking both dogs and hubby hahahaha You look FAB!
Speaking of dogs, my new puppy is a sex-fiend! Caught him earlier making sweet love to my husky's tail! OMFG! I screeched at him in outrage and he's been banned to his crate ever since. I don't want a bunch of huskaranian puppies here! haha

Right, I'm off to bed before my strange humor gets any weirder :p

Morning girls!
Mandy you do make me laugh!!! It was the making sweet love to the tail bit that got me giggling haha, hope all you girls are well this cold Sunday morning, I'm praying for no snow, I HATE snow lol xx

Good morning!!!
Thank you for all the nice responses I got last night :) jess you have done amazing!!! I always thought if I could slim down to a size 10 or weigh 10 stone and seeing your achievements and how well you have done has made me realise it can happen :)
hope everyone is okay this morning just about to go and have breakfast but don't know what to have hmmm lol x

Good morning!!!
Thank you for all the nice responses I got last night :) jess you have done amazing!!! I always thought if I could slim down to a size 10 or weigh 10 stone and seeing your achievements and how well you have done has made me realise it can happen :)
hope everyone is okay this morning just about to go and have breakfast but don't know what to have hmmm lol x

It is 100% possible holly! Just have to believe in the plan and more importantly yourself, what kind of breakfasts do you enjoy? I'm not a breakfast person and when I started slimming world I had to force myself to eat breakfast! This morning I just had weetabix and berries xx

Morning,

Had my little niece (3) and nephew (4) over for a sleepover last night as they have a new little baby brother in their house so I was being a very good auntie :) we had homemade chicken goujons and sw chips last night. Made the breadcrumbs from 2 slices of wholemeal bread and used it from my Hexb. They loved them. After the slept in til half 9 (they are usually up at 7 at home :) ) we made French toast with little bit of honey. We had some blueberries and a banana chopped us aswell. I had some fat free natural yoghurt too. They were so cute loving the brekkie :)

It is 100% possible holly! Just have to believe in the plan and more importantly yourself, what kind of breakfasts do you enjoy? I'm not a breakfast person and when I started slimming world I had to force myself to eat breakfast! This morning I just had weetabix and berries xx

im not a lover of cereal so because of quickness for work I normal have my wholemeal bread as my hxb and then marmite. Then have some fruit once I'm at work. But today my OH is making me toast with egg and beans ;) mmm I am so looking forward to it. It's being cooked as I speak xxx

Thanks ciaradaisy. I had to think of a brekkie that we would all eat cos I am out of porridge have to get some the next day at the shops. And I didn't feel like plain toast wanted to make it a little bit special with them around :)

Hello all!! Hope you're all having a good day. I really wish i could learn how to do the multiple reply thing you all do!!

Jess, hello. I'm intrigued where you are in sw magazine. You sound like a real inspiration!

X

Back