20 somethings

Jess, the tat design looks lovely. Where are you planning on getting it? Tramp stamp? lol
Your cover pic on FB... is that your tattooed leg?

Camz, you should go soak in the bath and try to give the hangover the ole heave-ho!

I didn't know you were moving, Tata! Best of luck in your new home, I'm sure you'll be very happy x

Fran, it's a misconception that we women need men for anything other than procreation. lol

Ooh Tata new job and new home! I'd be so stressed!

Mandy, it was just Jess said she was too timid to yell at him, so maybe her OH could. I don't think her kids should do it. Lol. My mum taught me how to put together furniture and use tools, she taught me how to tie a tie and all other "man" stuff. She didnt teach me to ride a bike I don't think, I dunno who taught me that. She ado taught me to cook and knit. She's my renaissance mummy. Lol.

Feeling a bit weird today for some reason. All light headed. Dunno what's going on with me. And I'm eating like a piggy. Had my SW grill for breakfast, then had an apple and a pear and a mugshot, now waiting on my dinner, home-made burgers with SW chips and veg. Think I may have a lie down afterward and see if this strange feeling goes away.

Welcome Laura and holly. It is well chatty in here but so fabulous too.

Yay welcome back jess :) I also admired your advert in the mag, told my mum but she thought I was a bit loopy with not knowing who you are lol. Fab news about the surgery it's the last little bit of your amazing transformation and I'm so glad they agreed to it after your hard work :)

Hope the hangover is easing camz :)

Just a quiet Sunday for me have done some tidying with mum and just about to have gammon dinner am staaaarving! X

Oh the oven thing sucks. Would your OH Yell at him for you. You could do a pot roast. We do ours on the hob.

Yum chilli

Lol, mandy, I just sharpened a normal prep knife and it was fine. Dunno why I was told to wait for him, I got it right on half too.
OH is just as useless as me at being tough lol!! I've found it amazing to be honest the past few weeks with what inventions I have managed with no oven! But I do miss it a lot!! X
Oh jess, hot doctors, my nightmare, lol!

Your so brave going for such a big surgery.

Potting round the house today as i'm starting a new job tomoro.Can't wait actually! I've the house all cleaned this morning.

After that, i'm moving into my new swish house on friday! Delighted I tell you!

Having some pasta and tuna salad for lunch.. Not really in the mood for much else! Having a SW pork stir fry later as well! Dark soy sauce is free isn't it?
Goodluck with the move!! Bet you can't wait tata, dark soy is free, I use it all the time! X
Jess, the tat design looks lovely. Where are you planning on getting it? Tramp stamp? lol
Your cover pic on FB... is that your tattooed leg?

Camz, you should go soak in the bath and try to give the hangover the ole heave-

I didn't know you were moving, Tata! Best of luck in your new home, I'm sure you'll be very happy x

Fran, it's a misconception that we women need men for anything other than procreation. lol
Not my tattooed leg Mandy, I wish my leg looked like hers haha, she's a model, one of the suicide girls, love her! X

Welcome Laura and holly. It is well chatty in here but so fabulous too.

Yay welcome back jess :) I also admired your advert in the mag, told my mum but she thought I was a bit loopy with not knowing who you are lol. Fab news about the surgery it's the last little bit of your amazing transformation and I'm so glad they agreed to it after your hard work :)

Hope the hangover is easing camz :)

Just a quiet Sunday for me have done some tidying with mum and just about to have gammon dinner am staaaarving! X
Thank you!! I'm glad to be back, have missed you all and the good chat we have! Xx

Oh wow jess you've done amazingly well. Congratulations on the surgery and hopefully it will give you thay confidence boost.

Oh Jess one of my friends was a suicide girl

Really?! What was she called? They asked me to be one and it is a dream come true but decided not to, even just being accepted made me feel amazing! I can't be getting my boobies out a) because I'm a mum and just wouldn't want the girls to have to have that around them and b) because after weightloss anyway my boobs resembled flaps hahah x

Hello sammie! I still don't know how to do the multiple reply thing either but I'm on the app on my iPhone haha, I'm in the mag in an advert for Frylight as they asked me to be the face of the brand! X

That's awesome. Big achievement!!

Okkkk. So good day. But I've just had a ht chocolate with cream and marshmellows. The shame. First treat I've bad in two weeks though. It was just a small pub. So I've based it on costa. Worse case scenario. Which came out at 18.1 syns. Although it wasnt a large. So could be less! Any ideas?! Don't feel too bad about it!!

X

One question...what are the suicide girls?

Well my 100% week went out the window when my dad whipped out a cookie and cream double layer cheesecake this weekend but I figured since im not having birthday cake next week that I could count it as birthday cheesecake lol bless him he bought me a nutrition scale for my birthday, nice of him to realise im serious about losing weight even if he did proceed to fill me with sugary food haha

Just scrolled back, and jess. You can do the multiple reply thing!! I will catch up to you all!
Don't feel guilty about it! Just close the door and move on and it won't even effect you! I am loving the multiple reply now, never shot of me now hahaha :D
One question...what are the suicide girls?
The suicide girls are a group of models from all over the world who are tattooed and pierced and just alternative, the photos are nude but it's more of art then just general filth, I have a big suicide girl book called beauty redefined and it's stunning, they get paid a fortune!! X
Well my 100% week went out the window when my dad whipped out a cookie and cream double layer cheesecake this weekend but I figured since im not having birthday cake next week that I could count it as birthday cheesecake lol bless him he bought me a nutrition scale for my birthday, nice of him to realise im serious about losing weight even if he did proceed to fill me with sugary food haha
Cheesecake!! I couldn't have said no, there's no reason for you not to be able to enjoy a slice and still lose and to be fair double layer cookie and cream cheesecake just sounds heaven!!! And a birthday cheesecake makes it even better! :p

Viking xxx That's my friend Jess,

This is what they say on the website mandy "SuicideGirls is a community that celebratesALTERNATIVE BEAUTY and alternative culture from all over the world. Since 2001, tens of thousands of models have submitted MILLIONS OF PHOTOS to this website hoping to become SuicideGirls."

What a sweet present Christie, and a typical dad thing to do! haha.

Viking xxx That's my friend Jess,

This is what they say on the website mandy "SuicideGirls is a community that celebratesALTERNATIVE BEAUTY and alternative culture from all over the world. Since 2001, tens of thousands of models have submitted MILLIONS OF PHOTOS to this website hoping to become SuicideGirls."

What a sweet present Christie, and a typical dad thing to do! haha.

She's got such a lush face, very different looking, cool tats too! X

yeah, she had an op in 2009 because her chin didn't grow fully or something, So it is really nice for her to have this as some validation as it were. She has one of the big books too and she was explaining it all to me. She didn't like it when I pointed out they weren't all that "alternative" because they were all alternative within certain parameters and there wasn't a single overweight girl, they all had very similar styles. It doesn't bother me at all, but I dislike people saying they're superior because they are all inclusive of alternative looks and mainstream is crap when there are very strong links between the two. When she said "really it's just girls with different hair colour, piercings and tats" I understood it better. It's the philosophical side of me that tends to over analyse language. Thankfully my brain is more or less dead now. haha.

yeah, she had an op in 2009 because her chin didn't grow fully or something, So it is really nice for her to have this as some validation as it were. She has one of the big books too and she was explaining it all to me. She didn't like it when I pointed out they weren't all that "alternative" because they were all alternative within certain parameters and there wasn't a single overweight girl, they all had very similar styles. It doesn't bother me at all, but I dislike people saying they're superior because they are all inclusive of alternative looks and mainstream is crap when there are very strong links between the two. When she said "really it's just girls with different hair colour, piercings and tats" I understood it better. It's the philosophical side of me that tends to over analyse language. Thankfully my brain is more or less dead now. haha.

I know what you mean, in a book I have there is a couple of larger girls, I just get fascinated and lost looking at all the tattoos haha x

Omg, lushous dinner... Pork stir fry.. made a sauce of dark soy sauce, lemon juice, crushed chillis and garlic.. Pure amazing!!

Can't wait to make it again!!

Getting my lunchbox ready for tomoro at my new job.. I've a small pasta salad with tuna and chicken.. A light bar for 3.5 syns and an options 2 syns... I've an orange and grabbing a banana in the morning.. Enough to keep someone going 8 hours?

Back