20 somethings

Morning ladies, hope you are all well and dandy this morning! My scales are showing me 3 pound down from WI last wed! I put on 2 and a half last week from Xmas and new year as couldn't make it week before an I was 2 and a half pound over target so still in my 3 pound margin above but now weighing under so really pleased, I like to be lower end of target! The snow here is horrid! I wore my shoe grips on the bottom of my boots this morning and felt so much more confident walking on it as I'm normally petrified and slither everywhere like some sort of worm hahaha. Xx

We've got more snow today and I'm off out in it in a minute to take Jack to play group and meet a friend there for a cuppa! Speak to you ladies in a bit! :) xx

No snow here still, we have sun but its still cold

Wish I could say the same for here! Its all slushy snow now, if it doesn't snow again tonight it will freeze over tonight and be lethal in the morning!! X

Jess that comment about the slithering around like a worm really made me laugh, I could actually picture you wriggling your way to the shops hahahaha

Well girls, WI went well. 3.5lb down, back into the 14's. Next step, back into the 13's, and then I'll be happy out, back where I started before Xmas!

Jess that comment about the slithering around like a worm really made me laugh, I could actually picture you wriggling your way to the shops hahahaha

Well girls, WI went well. 3.5lb down, back into the 14's. Next step, back into the 13's, and then I'll be happy out, back where I started before Xmas!

Woooo!! Well done Mandy that's class! You must be chuffed with that! And on the slithering matter, it is true, if your ever round my neck of the woods and you see a creature slithering to the shops on her belly it's only me haha xx

Hi girls hope you are all ok? No snow day for me unfortunately AND we had last nights staff meeting rescheduled to tonight, so only just on my way home now and think I will miss my normal bus and have to get the one which entails a 20 min walk afterwards...normally fine but in this weather I may fall over and die (maybe a little dramatic haha!?) AND I have fat club at 7 and am now going to be in a mad rush...urgh!!

ANYWAY - hope you all have had lovely days - xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone, on the way home from work feeling very stressed. So much to do constantly and don't know when I'm going to do it

Hope you're all well

Ahhh. Well done. That's a really good loss.

What are folk having for tea tonight then?

Also wondering, from your experience when you have less to lose do, do you lose it slower, faster or at the same rate? Just wondering :-/ xxx

Well done mandy!

Im gunna expect a gain this week after the weekend and last night I finished off my ohs juicy steak cook in fat with lots of onions also cooked in fat :/ nvm I can deal with a gain if its little lol

Hi everyone, on the way home from work feeling very stressed. So much to do constantly and don't know when I'm going to do it

Hope you're all well

Feeling the same Hun :-( joys of teaching...can't offer any advice, only sympathy! I hate having a job I can't leave at work! X

Im having steak for dinner after getting a taste for it last night with ohs leftovers but this one will be cooked in frylight lol

Feeling a lot of sympathy for all you teachers today! I've spent the day in Islington delivering schools workshops to yr 10 and 11. 12 hour day on my feet and I'm ready for bed! I don't know how you do it!

Luckily the school did jacket potatoes and has a salad bar so lunch was on plan! Absolutely starving now so the OH is doing me LM RO&R sausages with beans and roasted veg - that's if I'm still awake!

Feeling the same Hun :-( joys of teaching...can't offer any advice, only sympathy! I hate having a job I can't leave at work! X

Well it's nice to have the sympathy we can console one another :) it's non stop I spend all my time thinking about these kids!

Feeling a lot of sympathy for all you teachers today! I've spent the day in Islington delivering schools workshops to yr 10 and 11. 12 hour day on my feet and I'm ready for bed! I don't know how you do it!
Luckily the school did jacket potatoes and has a salad bar so lunch was on plan! Absolutely starving now so the OH is doing me LM RO&R sausages with beans and roasted veg - that's if I'm still awake!

Hope you'd a nice day in the school :)

I'm working american hours 1-9.30 so its throwing me off a little bit!

At least we can order our lunches here.. Must remember to do it for tomoro!

Where are you working now tata?

Allison, what kind of facilities do you have access too? E.g. microwave, kettle, canteen, fridge, etc.

Well done mandy! And back in the 14s, I'm officially a bit jealous!

All teachers - you are totally putting me off the profession!

Emily, Woop for on plan school lunch. An early night tonight? How's Mr slack been behaving?

Christie, your talk of steak is making me hungry and I have already had my tea.

my idiot father has been using my measured milk for my mothers tea because he is too lazy to get the other stuff out. How do I know? 2 cups of tea doesn't use 200mls of milk. Urgh

Hello picture of Tata!

Laura, hope the meeting isn't too long and good luck for weigh in. I have felt so bloaty all week I am not looking forward to tomorrow.

On plan lunch but I've just munched my way through half a bag of cheese savouries (in my defence, they're shaped like llamas and that makes them irresistible) at about 350 cals so 17.5 syns at least.

I'm stress eating. Aunt Flo is knocking on the door and I am waiting for the results of the initial sift for the job I applied for. If I get through that then the interviews are either Friday - yes, THIS FRIDAY - or Monday. The OH is currently writing his application for the level transfer posts, which close on Tuesday, and I am about to start prepping interview answers. I just want my bed!

Back