20 somethings

Well had a yummy tea chicken stuffed with feta wrapped in bacon and sw chips. I was hat hungry is have eaten anything mind u. Isn't. Hard to with the cold weather not being ale to scoff chocolate lol. Mind u I did have a small time out for 4 syns I brought two in to eat seens I had the syns left but after the first one thought I don't actually need anymore or want anymore 1 was just enough. Maybe a bit of a breakthrough :) x

Ah Jo, no one gets my goodies! Dad steals mum's quite often, but mine are in a sw bag and dealth befalls thievery. I never got the lectures or anything either. hehe, wins for this fatty.

OOh, I've never put feta in chicken before... nice. Big well done for the not scoffing chocolate. I had 6 syns today (3 on bread, 1 on sausages, 2 on options) amazed I didn't want to eat loads of chocolate today. It's always alluring whatever the weather.

Ah Jo, no one gets my goodies! Dad steals mum's quite often, but mine are in a sw bag and dealth befalls thievery. I never got the lectures or anything either. hehe, wins for this fatty.

OOh, I've never put feta in chicken before... nice. Big well done for the not scoffing chocolate. I had 6 syns today (3 on bread, 1 on sausages, 2 on options) amazed I didn't want to eat loads of chocolate today. It's always alluring whatever the weather.

That's a good idea may have to get me a sw box/bag. Lucky u with no lecture mine love to do it every time I go to the docs no matter what it's for!!

Yep feta in the chicken was lovely I usually use that or goats cheese they both yummy but feta is a bit of a drier cheese in it if that makes sense. Was pleased with myself about the chocolate, I ended on 10 syns but that's the highest of the week so far :) x

woo, get you, i've been having 10-15 per day, so working on having some lower ones to balance it all for 70 for the week. The bag is handy, because no one else will be rooting through it. Maybe my docs all saw me as a lost cause. haha.

If I stuff chicken with a healthy extra I use philly (the garlic and herb is good) or mozerella, usually philly though, if i want to save my healthy extra I use quark, garlic, salt and thin it out a little with fat free fromage frais, or i split it open and make it into chicken pizza. or parmasan topped chicken. mmm.

woo, get you, i've been having 10-15 per day, so working on having some lower ones to balance it all for 70 for the week. The bag is handy, because no one else will be rooting through it. Maybe my docs all saw me as a lost cause. haha.

If I stuff chicken with a healthy extra I use philly (the garlic and herb is good) or mozerella, usually philly though, if i want to save my healthy extra I use quark, garlic, salt and thin it out a little with fat free fromage frais, or i split it open and make it into chicken pizza. or parmasan topped chicken. mmm.

Mmmm never thought of garlic Philly will have to try that. I do love pizza topped chicken too!

I'm sure they didnt and u certainly have proved otherwise :) yeah I have tried to keep lower than ya average jus to be sure. Hmmm I will definitely sort out my sw bag :) x

Mine literally is a SW bag, one from the Slimmer of the Week's I got. hehe.

I do the garlic philly with homemade breadcrumbs to make chicken kiev. oooh I might put that on the list for next week. nom nom. it is fab...

For me it is general snacking, not particularly on synful treats. super pleased I just had my heb and hea tonight.

Sorry fellow 20 somethings for extra pages of chatter :p

Morning everyone!

I'm enjoying lounging in my bed this sat morning, as in 2 weeks time OH and I will be all moved in!! Eek!!

Had a bit of a synful night last night, munching on a few choccies, and used shop bought mash for the cowboy pie as there was no smash...probs over by about 10, as had only had 4.5 up til this point, so can easily make that up for the week (if I'm over at all!) not worried about it anyway, and straight back to it today! It's * week as well, which I think explains the munchies on chocolate!

Just about to plan out today's meals, although not sure about tea, as don't know what OH and I will be up to. Will keep today low syn just incase. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

He isn’t that bad and he doesn’t do it on purpose but I am as much to blame as my will power sometimes isn’t as strong as it should be.

Jo it’s good to hear your motivation is back :) Good luck with the next few weeks as I bet when you see those scales going down you’ll be even more motivated. Your tea sounds yummy, I love feta and you should try the garlic and herb philly next time as it’s so nice with chicken

I keep all my SW treats hidden in a tin in the spare room so they can’t get nicked, I have things like RR Hifi, mini Galaxy Ripples, Time Outs in there so they’re all low syn and hit the spot when I want a chocolate fix

The snow is still really thick here, to give you an idea you can’t even tell where the curbs start as it all looks the same, so my trip to the hairdressers is off because I don’t want to lose my feet to frostbite walking there so instead I am going to cook a massive SW full english yummy

Fran your garlic and herb kievs sound so good! How much of the Philly do you use for each and how many syns does it work out as? Might have to put this on my list for the week we are back. Is it wrong that I could eat this right now...

Morning Laura, how exciting not long now!
Star week chocolatea shouldn't count ;)

Ciara think I'm due a choc fest soon, love the days where I save my syns for evening and have choccy fest!

Star its def easier when you have someone supportive towards you doing sw, helps back up the willpower I find. Less likely to go off plan if there's someone else on it too. my boyfriend now automatically cooks sw way its become such a way of life for us. We are always here for support :)

Good idea staying in rather than losing your feet in the snow! Hehe, I have to brave it later, hope town is clear..
Your food also sounds divine. Food envy over here. Would kill for a sw fry up this morning!

Morning ladies!

You all have great will power having a selection of treats in the house. I would scoff the lot without a second thought. If I want a treat I go out a specifically buy it and find that works better for me.

Are any of you on Instagram? I have spent all morning getting food inspiration from #slimmingworld and there seems to be a bit of a community on there. Check it out if you can!

Just spoken to OH and we are going to have diet coke chicken tonight, looking forward to it! And no syns, so can't complain there either! Xx

Just spoken to OH and we are going to have diet coke chicken tonight, looking forward to it! And no syns, so can't complain there either! Xx

Hmm scrap that there's no chicken haha! X

Hi been MIA all week loads to catch up on. Had an okish week. I have stuck to the plan having EE days and green days but iv just felt BLAH all week. Dunno what that is about but at least I'm still sticking to plan. Iv lost my cooking mojo but at least I had sw meals I had already cooked in the freezer so that helped me out. Looking back over this thread and other ones is getting me motivated again to cook a yummy meal just have to go shopping now :)

For the treats thing I keep all my choc in the freezer. I found when I had it in the fridge I wud see it and think oh il just have a little square next thing all choc gone in one day. Having it in the freezer I don't even think about it until I really want it.

Morning ladies!

You all have great will power having a selection of treats in the house. I would scoff the lot without a second thought. If I want a treat I go out a specifically buy it and find that works better for me.

Are any of you on Instagram? I have spent all morning getting food inspiration from #slimmingworld and there seems to be a bit of a community on there. Check it out if you can!

Ooh must check they out on Instagram. Pinterest is good too, some nice inspiration there too.

Hi been MIA all week loads to catch up on. Had an okish week. I have stuck to the plan having EE days and green days but iv just felt BLAH all week. Dunno what that is about but at least I'm still sticking to plan. Iv lost my cooking mojo but at least I had sw meals I had already cooked in the freezer so that helped me out. Looking back over this thread and other ones is getting me motivated again to cook a yummy meal just have to go shopping now :)

For the treats thing I keep all my choc in the freezer. I found when I had it in the fridge I wud see it and think oh il just have a little square next thing all choc gone in one day. Having it in the freezer I don't even think about it until I really want it.

Well done for keeping on plan. You're obviously really prepared and that's what makes the difference. I put some things in the freezer but I must try choc, that's a good idea!

I've got some SW 1syn toffee muffins in the oven and am praying they taste as good as they smell...5 mins to go!! X

1 syn muffins!? All I can remember is 1 syn muffins!

Just been on a walk sand had a big gossip with a neighbour. It is very cold here, but no snow

I would forget them as quick as you remembered...urgh!! Proper WET inside!! Thought it was too good to be true!! Gearing up for a nap now! Xx

Is anyone finding that they just want sweet and rubbish stuff because of the cold and snow?

Back