20 somethings

The bunnies are pretty simple so you have the hard work Christie, then you can have toastie warm eggs.

Haha definately hard work for me I think my club 10 is around the 16st4ish mark so just over 1 and half st which aint too bad should be nearing my 2st hair cut and colour then too hehe

The gym went well but my fitness level is so bad compared to last year. It's hard to believe I'm the same person who ran a half marathon when I'm completely out of puff after 20 mins on the cross trainer!

Had a lovely chat with my OH and a cry and a cuddle with his mum. She is being such a sweetheart.

My OH reminded me we have a week away booked at the end of March when hopefully all this will be sorted. It's just the not knowing where we'll be in 3 months time - or if one of us will get a job but not the other. There are so many possible outcomes that we can't even plan effectively.

Lack of control makes me feel worse, so now is the perfect time for me to be totally in charge of my eating and 100% on plan. I'm going to do a proper sit down and plan our meals for the week so I have no excuses. I also need to factor in the peanut butter KitKat Chunky that I finally laid my hands on..!

Sweet Lord all I can think about today is food. If someone could wire my jaws I would be highly appreciative.
Also, I have my heart absolutely set on a snow day tomorrow, I will possibly cry if I don't get one.

Sundays are difficult I always want to eat!

You can do it Christie. :)

Oh Emily it is stressful. I have housing stress going on at the moment and the idea of moving and having to get to know people all over again, this time just Nate and I seems truely awful. Glad you had a cry and a cuddle with your MIL, which is so sweet btw. It will get better and you'll know where you are soon enough.

Today's food is epic. a sausage, bacon, egg, beans, onions, mushrooms and tomatoes for breakfast. dinner is lasagna. yummy! followed by rice pudding (SW style) with rose water in it and tropical fruits. I diced pineapple, melon and kiwi. eeii.

We got roast beef yum! Should end on 12.5 syns for today. Got my clementines and grapes to munch on if I need food now thankfully!

Hi all. Well was at the footy in the end yesterday I must be nuts there was hardly any crowd but earned some body magic walking to the ground in the snow and back, did my best not to fall however this proved unsuccessful just got near to the car and I went not only was I embarrassed with all those ppl milling around but with my bloody back im in agony now lol! On the bright side my team got a injury time equaliser and earned a point :) flaming snow is pelting down here again but braved it to go to sainsburys, I had no sf left lol. Food wise had a bit of a blowout with a takeaway last night but I did make decent choices have synd it all and am still under for the week. Got lovey roast chicken today with sw rice pudding for afters :)

Fran your knitting is fab I've tried so many times but always end up with loads of holes in it lol!

Jess that's exciting about your cooker we can all come to tea now :)

Emily I really hope things get sorted for you soon Hun x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well girls I definitely earned my body magic today. Had to take a walk to my Mam's cos I needed a loan to tide me over until tomorrow. She lives a mile away, and it was lightly snowing, aka, FREEZING! I brought Milo too, who had great fun in his "nan's" haha
I actually have a pain in my lungs right now from walking in that cold, and I think I'm brewing a chest infection (nasty taste in my throat), so that's possibly why my lungs feel like they're on fire. I also have a mega headache, and have just guilted Tiffany into making me a cuppa and getting me a paracetamol.
Hopefully a soak in the bath later on will sort me out a bit, and I'm actually going to do something I very, very rarely do, and have a little bit of himself's "smoke" later on to try and sleep. I need to get myself into a routine, and no better time to try that than a Monday morning, since I'm on school runs Monday and Tuesday and Thursday.
Have a hospital appointment on Tuesday afternoon, but don't know if I should even bother going. Remember a while back when I was non-stop bleeding? Yeah they've only just gotten around to giving me an appointment for an ultrasound. The problem is gone, so I think I'd just be wasting time and money going. What do you girls think?

I am having the worlds laziest Sunday ever!!! Totally chilled out this weekend but have to say like Jenna I have got my heart set on a snow day and an going to be so gutted if I don't get one!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well girls I definitely earned my body magic today. Had to take a walk to my Mam's cos I needed a loan to tide me over until tomorrow. She lives a mile away, and it was lightly snowing, aka, FREEZING! I brought Milo too, who had great fun in his "nan's" haha
I actually have a pain in my lungs right now from walking in that cold, and I think I'm brewing a chest infection (nasty taste in my throat), so that's possibly why my lungs feel like they're on fire. I also have a mega headache, and have just guilted Tiffany into making me a cuppa and getting me a paracetamol.
Hopefully a soak in the bath later on will sort me out a bit, and I'm actually going to do something I very, very rarely do, and have a little bit of himself's "smoke" later on to try and sleep. I need to get myself into a routine, and no better time to try that than a Monday morning, since I'm on school runs Monday and Tuesday and Thursday.
Have a hospital appointment on Tuesday afternoon, but don't know if I should even bother going. Remember a while back when I was non-stop bleeding? Yeah they've only just gotten around to giving me an appointment for an ultrasound. The problem is gone, so I think I'd just be wasting time and money going. What do you girls think?

May be worth going just to make sure that all is well at least its peace of mind and if it ever happens again (touch wood it doesnt) then you will know it wont be anything that an ultrasound can pick up on so will save waiting again for another ultrasound! But completely upto u hun x

Hello all. Just read though TEN pages. And only been off a few days. Cracking midweek losses eh! So awesome to read!! Well done to you all. I hope you're all having a wicked Sunday!

I should be doing essay stuff. Pah! Xx

I agree with Christie Mandy if the option is there for it you may as well go and you never know they may be able to help a little. Hope your illy feeling goes and doesn't turn into anything x

I am having the worlds laziest Sunday ever!!! Totally chilled out this weekend but have to say like Jenna I have got my heart set on a snow day and an going to be so gutted if I don't get one!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

These are the times I get well jel of teachers considering a career change just for this hehe :) x

Hello all. Just read though TEN pages. And only been off a few days. Cracking midweek losses eh! So awesome to read!! Well done to you all. I hope you're all having a wicked Sunday!

I should be doing essay stuff. Pah! Xx

Hope your havin a good week. there is more than enough chatter on here lol. Get ya pen out sammie :) lol x

Ahhhh Jo! It's just hard work......

I've always worded better under pressure anyway (day before the deadline!!)

Any quick tea ideas? Feeling a little lazy today----but don't want to jeopardise the diet!!!

Cx

Ahhhh Jo! It's just hard work......

I've always worded better under pressure anyway (day before the deadline!!)

Any quick tea ideas? Feeling a little lazy today----but don't want to jeopardise the diet!!!

Cx

Lol I understand that totally I was always the one that did this at uni, my flatmate that did the same course as me hated me for it she used to work hours on it and I would always get the better grade lol! Never did me any harm I managed to graduate so get ya blanket out and a DVD and have a nap hehe :)

Erm tea ideas maybe baked potato with ya favourite topping and a side salad. That's my fall back when I can't be bothered x

Back