20 somethings

Ooh you lot have been chatty. I love your idea mandy. I find it hard to focus that far ahead. Right now even when 100% I can't predict my weight change, which is utterly depressing. I'm hoping it will stabilize again soon. I did 100% January, with body magic and fluids all good and I went -1, -4, -1, +0.5, -4. Completely random. If I don't get back to steady losses these next couple of weeks, whilst being 100% (lent challenge) then I'm being put on fast forward for a week to kick start me and identify what is going on. So I dunno if I can still be included in your group (it is ok if not) I'm pretty boring and have no social life so I'm normally fully on it weighing healthy extras and filling in food diaries etc included.

I never noticed the l was a 1 either. I just always call you star!

Fran! Of course you can be included! It's for anyone who's determined to be at Target by the end of the year. But if you know you'll take longer, while still being 100% apart from special occassions, that's fine! Join up. 9.5lb for January is amazing, anyway :)

Thanks hun, yeah, unfortunately the first WI for February was an undeserved 1lb gain, then I got so pissed off I got a deserved 0.5lb gain. I've got dad's birthday (March 13th) but I don't think that'll effect me, then Nate's birthday (March 24th) which I can work around like I did last year, then I dunno when my brother and his gf are coming down, or when I finally get a house, and I have a trip up north in september. I want to be 13st or less by then. Aiming to be 14 st 12lb by Easter.

See you have a plan, and you're determined. I sent you an invite x

Tata the only real target you have to reach to join us, is 100% on plan, apart from pre-specified special occassions. All other times you must find a SW way through lol

Ok, I want to join in. 100% on plan, with a food diary kept every day.

My specified days off are:
Febuary 23rd - Birthday celebrations for my best friend
March 2nd - going for a family meal to celebrate a family engagement (I'll be sticking as close to plan as possible, but am counting this due to not knowing what restaurant we are going to)
March 9th - University reunion... there will be alcohol involved.

There will be other dates added, but I don't know the EXACT dates at the moment. It'll be for about 3 days in June/July as I have to head up to Worcester and look for houses, but I'll be staying in a hotel so won't be able to cook for myself.

I work about 40-48 hours per week so I don't have time to drink etc usually, so I have no excuses to not stick to plan 100% most days!

Excellent, Beci!

And Tata, if you change your mind, let me know xx

beci i live in worcester i will cook for u :p best not actually i wouldnt want to kill u would i! lol

Wow you guys have been busy!id love to sign up however ever weekend in Mach I have plans for bdays etc so will join after then.

im still on for the7 pounds in 6 weeks its my bday on 25th march I better have lost 7 pounds by then

weigh in tomorrow! We will see how I start off

good luck for tomorrow x

Hi everyone, I'm Jodie and I'm 26, I have two gorgeous daughters age 4 and 11months. I started slimming world nearly 3 weeks ago and I've been 100% everyday except Saturday when I lost control :( I've lost 8lbs so far and have another 2st 6lbs to get to my target. If I promise not to lose control again, can I join?

Of course! Come on in!

The OH and I have been genuinely confused about the day of the week this morning - all because BBC Breakfast is on at reduced times! Turns out the journalists are on strike. We were counting the days we'd done stuff on to make sure we got from Fri-Mon! It doesn't bode well for the rest of the week.

I hope you've all had better starts!

I weighed this morning and I'm still exactly where I was last Weds - 1.5lb up from last WI. :( I hope something magical happens between now and Weds. I've been so good!

Back