20 somethings

Yeah Emily I've read all sorts on the internet already so I'm not letting stories get to me! I reallt dont know anything about this cyst at the moment I just hope I get dealt with soon. GP said she's referring me urgently so should hear asap. Hate not knowing!

Yeah I am glad my dad is coming Fran, no family here so its not ideal at times like this !

Hey ladies, hope everyone is good and Christine and Emily your teeth are feeling better.

just got back from weigh in and lost 5 pounds. Very chuffed! I got my 4 and half stone award too which I've been trying
for past couple of months! Finally I can see a light at the end of the tunnel x

Thanks ladies its one of the best losses I've had. I threw I a green day so that might have helped but did have a good week although never lose like that. Just hope it doesn't go back on again next week x

Well done muzza! that's amazing!

Just want to say thank you to you all yesterday, it was great catching up & speaking to people in the same position as me

I had the worst day at work ever & won't have a job for much longer so the job search starts up again so I can get away from some pretty nasty people and after chatting to you guys yesterday and really motivating me I didn't even feel tempted to comfort eat as I realised the biggest comfort to me will be a loss on those scales & never seeing those people or that place again

So thank you.

I am sorry I haven't been able to read through the posts from today as it sounds like some of have had bad days too but tomorrow is a new day and will be better for us all x x

well done muzza x

i know how u feel about work star i hate most of my colleagues and cant wait to get out but ive been there for 5 years and still not managed to get out, i hopefully wont be there after the summer as i want to move away somewhere else lol

Thanks ladies, its awful. The place is falling down and is dirty, damp, mouldy, full of asbestos and generally not nice

The thought of going in today is just making me ill so I have to find something before they push me too far and i walk. I think thats what they are trying to do because I am the 5th person in 9 months doing this and they losing so much money so are having to make cut backs

Anyway its WI day for me today so am off to find my scales haha :) x

Can't belive it's true but I got on and off the scales three times to be sure...I lost 4lbs!!!

So another 4lbs and I am back in the 14's. I feel so good about this right now that I am going to do my best to remember this feeling and use it to help me stay motivated...almost as much as looking at the excel sheet thingy saying if I keep faffing it'll take me until 2023 to lose the weight!!

Well done on the epic losses girls!
But a special well done to you, Star, as I think we all know how easy it is to give in and go off on a feeding frenzy lol

Getting off to a great start today. It's WI day, and even though I know I'm looking at a gain, I've had a nice piece of fruit first thing, and planning on some toast in my mother's after dropping Fia to playgroup. I usually don't eat much on WI day, so having breakfast is a big thing for me lol, and knowing I'm headed for a gain should have had me reaching for the white bread and butter, but I swear I'm just so determined!

Thanks Mandy. I really feel so determined and am using my unhappiness at work towards keeping me going!

Good luck with your wi later and you know that no matter what happens today you WILL get a loss next week x

I will! I just can't wait to get WI out of the way to concentrate on having an amazing week! Next week is going to be epic!

Nothing like being unhappy in work. You spend most of your day there, and if you're not happy, it makes it so much harder to go in. I remember years ago starting a job in a newspaper as reception. They never told me any of my duties. Obviously answering the phones, etc., but what I didn't know is I was in charge of people's subscriptions, and had to post them out, and I had to do accounts and everything. It was so horrible not knowing what to do or how to do it and nobody offered any help. The previous receptionist had just left all the newspapers in a big pile too, not filed or anything. And they had about 7 different editions a week too...lots of papers. I think I lasted about 3 months before it all got too much, and I left, since I literally hadn't a clue what I was supposed to do and whenever I asked, the reply was always "reception". Awful job.

Ahh Fran, it's so annoying for you! I'm weighing in this morning too as I have a friend staying tonight xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck Camz and thanks Fran

I am sure you will do ok tomorrow Fran as you are our super loser and have taken so well to this plan

Haha Mandy that sounds like here and to make it worse they hate that i work my hours and take my lunch and no overtime but i haven't even got any work to do most of the time so am not going to spend a minute longer somewhere i hate!

Back