20 somethings

EE today!!! Yay!

Well done for the determination, Star!

oh scarlett i dont know im just glad I get to see them :) Mandy the day you have been waiting for is here..what are you eating today?

oh tata nasty hope you're ok x

No idea haha.

Aunt flo week this week and still managed 3.5lb loss! Yay!

It has been confirmed as blue ;) that has made my friday x

I saw the pic and it looked like them. I kind of hoped it wasn't but will still enjoy it anyway. I have to admit i am surprised they are included because they haven't really split up and have already come back but no one was interested

Well done CH :D

Afternoon guys, hope you are well. Met a friend in a cafe this morning and stared at the cakes but just had a diet coke. Managed to pick up a brand new Next jumper in the charity shop for under a fiver, so well happy today. Hoping weigh in goes well tomorrow.

I've been completely off plan all week, eating ALL THE THINGS, and I was 2lb off today. You can all smack me now. :p

Oh Harley happy for you :) sometimes you need a bit of off plan to get it flowing again. Dont feel guilty because there will have been some weeks you tried really hard and didn't lose as much as you deserved.

Good work Henny! Stay Strong

Well Done CH great loss!

Star I thought you would have liked blue!! X

Just make sure ur 100% for the next week harley so it doesnt come back to u next week x well done x

Soup is good as a main. You could also make your own free ice cream with Mullerlight and fat free fromage frais which might ease the pain! Jacket potato with cheese and beans? You could mash it up a bit.

Mashed potato with veg soup stirred through. Or beans and egg...easy to chew.

I'm going to have SW chips, LM sausages, and peas. I know, I know, there's no SF in there, but dayum, I'm dying for them all lol.
Drinks tonight with hubby (and his darts team lol) for our anniversary. So naturally I've invited a friend and my mother. If I have to share him with the darts team, he has to share me too :p
Just spent ages looking out the window at my dogs...they're so funny together. She races around the garden like a greyhound and he tries to run after her, only to meet her on her return in the space of five feet, and then she jumps over him, like he's an obstacle in a course haha. Then after doing this several times, they will curl up by the window cute as can be, until he "tries it on" like the little deviant that he is, and she takes off running again. Hahaha they're both absolutely FILTHY dirty as there was a bag of coal out there...now there's just coal...the bag's disappeared, as she tore it up yesterday. So I will bath him later, but not her, she's a two-three people job!

p.s. I have to admit, I'm feeling much slimmer this week... my stomach seems to have gotten a lot flatter, at least the upper part. I don't think anything short of losing another few stone will do anything for the major apron I have going on. Kids...suck the life out of you and ruin your body in the process. I'm still going to have that bit of apron after I reach target...and I've noticed a teeny bit of "crinkling" just under my chin and above my neck... it's going lengthways so I'm thinking I'm probably going to have a bit of loose skin there too.

Bless you. I've got to go to the dentist about my wisdom teeth as I have two coming through that I don't have room for. I'll be jotting down these tips because I'll probably need them myself soon! How was it?

Love how in sync we are...I've a wisdom tooth coming through too! I'm having a flexi meal tonight - will end the day on around 25 syns, but have had a few low syn days and am planning a few more :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I will never have mine out hopefully, seems enough room in my mouth after the 4 teeth they took out for my waste of time brace when I was a teen lol going to dentist to have them out will only happen if they are literally tearing my cheeks open lol

Back