20 somethings

I've just put out a wee FB post as I have most of my school friends on there and I'll let you know anything they say. But now I have to catch some snoozes!

Thanks hunny that's lovely of you. Sleep well and speak tomorrow! xx

Oh CH that's such bad news, but stick with it because you've been doing brilliantly and you will lose more, keep thinking of the wedding etc and anything that will help and if you have to live off chicken skewers lol ;) . Plus, just think it said +5 only a couple of days ago so that's already 2 better so you can do it.

I can imagine with how small the Quails are Fran you'd have to put in so much effort to make a decent meal, plus I bet for Nate it's great to have pets and get an idea where the eggs and food comes from. Sadly we can't really have a window box as the window ledges are only about 2" to 3" thick so they are big enough and they're made of wood that is rotting.

You are brave if you're going to do a scan bran week, it worked for me as I lost 6lbs in one week but, sorry to lower the tone ladies, it made me really really windy and I mean really windy lol!! Because it was so high in fibre it set off my IBS so I had to make sure I was near a toilet at all times too so I haven't done it again since but I will do it again in the future once my digestive system is strong enough. As Fran said CH you can get them in Holland and Barrat but you can also order them online. It's a shame you can't get Hifi bars anywhere other than group as I am down to my last two rocky roads :(

Also Hi Sammy :) I am sorry to hear you've had such a rubbish time but congrats on the losses you've still been getting. You look amazing on your new comparison pics. I hope you manage to get a new wedding venue sorted as I know you've been looking forward to this for so long and I hope your Mum is doing well too

OH is still asleep and shows no signs of shifting but the sun is out and I want to go out!!

so far I've been suggested the yorkshire sculpture park and holdsworth house. I think holdsworth house might be out of budget though, but i haven't checked prices.

Hey star, go out without him :) that's a shame about the windowsill :( It's good to know how people get on with it. I'll probably only manage a few days we're all pretty windy here anyway. haha. Nate trumps and then goes "TUMP PFFT" and wafts his hand, unless he is in the bath, then he laughs first!

You are right, I just didn't know what to do because nice weather was so unexpected haha He got up ten minutes ago, honestly its like I live with a teenager and not a man in his early 30's

If you are ok with the side effects then go for it, i personally hate the taste of it but eat it for the impact it has on my losses. Nate sounds so cute!

I really fancy a mushroom omelette but don't have a frying pan so I think the highlight of my day is going to be a trip to a supermarket!

Thanks hunny, holdsworth house is beautiful but way out of our budget and that's for half the people we want to come! Think the yorkshire sculpture park is a little too far away unfortunately. I'll keep looking and see what I can come up with xx

I thought it might be. it is expensive normally I dread to think of the cost for a short notice wedding. My friend is having hers at the golf club but I don't know which one, and I haven't had any other suggestions yet.

Nate is both cute and naughty. He has been in the terrible twos since 18 months. Thank god for the naughty poof. I can't use the step as he likes going to sit there normally. Plus the hallway is freezing.

I don't think men grow up to be honest, they are perpetual teenagers. Hope you find something fun to do :)

I only had breakfast not long ago (although Nate stole a whole piece of Bacon off my plate) and I'm really hungry already! He is going for an early nap and I will get cooking lunch! Prawn pasta. Nom. And tea is the amazing and easy chicken fillet burgers. YUM. I think our c just called mum to see how she is getting on this week. Mum's theory of having lost 9lbs in 2 days is out, I saw the scales had moved and they were weighing about 4 or 5lbs out. Either way I hope mum has a fab first week back. A big loss will really motivate her as she has never had one. Her biggest being 3.5lbs.

I will take most side effects other than feeling hungry, ill, or doing actual damage to myself. I need 8lbs loss in 4 weigh ons in order to meet my Target for Easter. Mum is laughing at me, I'm wearing jeans 2 sizes 2 big because I have 1 pair of 16s and one in 18s (which are too loose bit not stupidly so) and they both need washing. So I'm stuck in some 20s which are now massive on me, but I remember buying them and struggling to do them up and only just squeezing in.... I didn't want to buy a bigger size but a few months later I had to anyway. I'm looking forward to the 16s being stupidly big on me in the not too distant future.

I hope you all have a wonderous weekend :)

Oh Sammy, what a time. My friends found out their wedding venue had gone bust just 2 weeks before their wedding! They managed to find somewhere last minute but it was so awful. Thankfully they got the money back, but not until after they'd had to fork out for somewhere new.

I had a long lie in today! Just refocusing with some Supersize vs Superskinny and some beans and Marmite on toast. I'm going to have a nice soak in the bath and then go for a walk.

Where are u based sammy, im on a group on fb that has over 400 brides that are getting married this year, you are welcome to join and they are based all over uk and ireland even a few americans and europeans so im sure they will be able to provide a huge list of places they recommend, they are also helpful for other things, we can rant about things, get ideas from each other, get advice, they are fab its like having 400 amazing friends and the group is private so no-one outside of the group can see anything posted so everyone shares their dress pics and everything!

Sorry to hear harley

Sorry to hear that, Harley. You've been poorly though, haven't you? Maybe your body was just under too much stress this month. Fingers crossed for next month, lovely - it will happen. Just keep looking after yourself. We're all here for you x

Catching up on Child of Our Time while the OH is out with my brother. I love this programme. I love watching the development and shift in family dynamics. Scary to think I've been following it for nearly half my life!

Oh I watched that, the posh daddy was such a good daddy! Giving his kids a list of activities to choose from to do at the weekend.

Mum and dad just came back from popping to Tesco and she got me 2 peanut butter kitkat chunkies because they didn't have any on Wednesday. So sweet. I will have one tonight if I have enough syns left. Yum Yum. I just made some bbq sauce and dipped carrot in it. Lovely. And I made the fallafels earlier :) Nate had one as they were milder this time.

Off on the treadmill again, lets see how long I can go before getting knackered since ive already walked to town and back lol

I sent the OH out to buy some new smart shoes. He comes back with 4 shirts, 2 ties and 2 pairs of cufflinks. No shoes. He's spent over £250! Not happy to say the least. :grumble:

Id be annoyed too, I hope hes gunna wear them often at that cost

Ye managed same as last time 2km, doesnt sound like much but if I keep it up I will be able to do more and more so im happy with that for now, my OH does 2k too but he runs the whole lot as hes been going on it a few times a week for a couple of months now, I alternate running and fast walking lol plus I keep reminding him I have nearly an extra 4 stone to run with lol

Where are u based sammy, im on a group on fb that has over 400 brides that are getting married this year, you are welcome to join and they are based all over uk and ireland even a few americans and europeans so im sure they will be able to provide a huge list of places they recommend, they are also helpful for other things, we can rant about things, get ideas from each other, get advice, they are fab its like having 400 amazing friends and the group is private so no-one outside of the group can see anything posted so everyone shares their dress pics and everything!

I'm in halifax hunny, would love to join the group if I could. What's it called? Or if you need to add me my name is samantha dion louise barnett. Two profiles will come up, one without a photo and one with. both are mine but the one wih no profile photo is an old one from uni i no longer use and dont have log in details to delete. xx

Back