20 somethings

Thanks ladies. I know it'll happen when it happens, I was just convinced this month 'cause I was sick on the way home from the school run yesterday morning! Must have just been my new antipsychotics. :(

I have however just got home from a lovely full-body Swedish massage, a birthday present from January from my bestie. :D

How were all your losses this week, gals? <3

I can either add u as a friend and then add u to the group or u should be able to search for it will be called brides to be - class of 2013

I wouldn't worry too much Harley, we have not been trying properly but 4 years no protection (cos im allergic) and still not caught, been tested for pcos and dont have it thankfully, not gunna proper try til after wedding now but if we go another year without catching we will have to go see whats going on, pregnancy problems run in the family so bit worried I may not be able to have one, I suppose at least having one already you know it can happen so dont give up hope, like emily said uve not been well so the stress of that can affect it too x

Swedish massage sounds heavenly, im sure a masseuse would get lost in my rolls lol

I've requested to be added hunny! :) xx

Claire added you :) it gets quite busy in there but they are so helpful, I wouldnt have anything planned really if it werent for them

Thanks so much hunny, I just introduced myself and gave a brief update, so will see if anyone has any ideas! xx

Hey Christie don't be mean about yourself hun. There are plenty of people in the world who love to drag others down so don't be doing it to yourself lady. And if your OH is mean about him running the whole thing you tell him interval training works your body harder and improves recovery time so to shush if he has nothing positive to say. It sounds like you are doing well. Are you doing it with the couch to 5k podcasts?

Harley it could be the meds, I hope any side effect they give settles down soon. It is horrible and frustrating but you'll get through.

Sammy I haven't had any other suggestions I'm afraid I hope the brides 2013 can help.

I might hear about the house on Tuesday when they have their next meeting. Eep. So excited. The plus is when we have moved out mum and dad would be happy to have Nate for the odd afternoon and stuff. It'll be so lovely to have our own space. I took a couple of photos of us post his bath and I really do look about 16! No make-up and star-week-skin doesn't help!

Hey Christie don't be mean about yourself hun. There are plenty of people in the world who love to drag others down so don't be doing it to yourself lady. And if your OH is mean about him running the whole thing you tell him interval training works your body harder and improves recovery time so to shush if he has nothing positive to say. It sounds like you are doing well. Are you doing it with the couch to 5k podcasts?

Ive always put myself down along with everyone else who did it to me, in school, in work, even in my own family, tbh my OH, his family and my parents are the only ones who have never used my weight against me as an insult or anything, he always tells me off for putting myself down, and hes the one who told me to do intervals on the treadmill lol I think I just say to him that I cant do as much as him cos I have 4 stone on him as I dont want him to think I cant do better even though I know hes just happy that im doing what I can, a reason I want to slim down is so that mentally I can stop judging myself the way others do, im so used to it since I was 12 that its like second nature to my brain to put myself down as a way of dealing with everyone else doing it

Aww well your OH sounds like he's being lovely, it doesn't sound like he'll be judging you at all. I refuse to beat myself down with the same stick others have now. I think it's been more since I had stinkybum rather than losing weight, but I'm not sure. I'm sure you'll get to target and love shoving it in the face of people who looked down on you. I think it is funny how the mum's in the toddler group now smile and chat to me where as before most of them just gave me a dirty look. Before I wanted them to like me, now I couldn't give a crap most are really friendly. Stupid people.

Hes amazing bless him, dunno what id do without him, only downfall is he gives me anything I want lol not good when I want chocolate and takeaways haha

ahh, you'll have to be strict with yourself and not ask for them ;) mum came home with two kitkat chunky peanut butter flavours for me today because there weren't any on wednesday. bless her. before I'd have had both without a thought (and then some) but I had that this evening (13 syns) half a syn for mayo at tea time and half a syn for brown sauce this morning and I've made some more syn free bbq sauce now. mmm.

Im trying to be strict, im doing alot better now im having to pay for sw lol id rather do well that waste money haha

I'm the same, when I tried to do it from home I would just lie to myself. Now I actually have to get weighed infront of someone and discuss why I have lost/gained I don't tend to cheat myself (that often haha!).

Christie, you're amazing just for getting on a treadmill! I just can't seem to stick with running. I downloaded the C25K app but have I done anything with it? Have I heck! I might get the WiiFit out tonight - I haven't been on it since before I started SW so it might be a boost to see my Mii shrink! I'm part of the work walking club and we're off for an 8 mile walk tomorrow so I'll get some good body magic in there.

I'm going to be checking here every 5 minutes on Tuesday, Fran! Good luck!

I went into a bit of a magazine cooking frenzy this evening. It wasn't very successful. I tried the mint chocolate mousses from the last magazine but I think the chocolate had cooled too much because it went solid when I tried to add the egg whites. I ran it under the tap and squirted washing up liquid in the bowl so I didn't pick out the lumps of solidified chocolate!

I also made the Mexican Bean Bake, but I think I'd chopped my veg too thick because it was still quite crunchy. It wasn't unpleasant though! It tasted a bit like a Vegetable Supreme pizza from Pizza Hut, just without the base. Per portion it's 1/2 fennel bulb, 1/2 yellow pepper, 1/4 red onion, 50g cherry tomatoes, 1/2 courgette and passata (plus 1/2 tin of kidney beans and HexA of cheese) so I'm definitely up on my Superfree! I'm stuffed now but I could make today Green or Success Express and have a second HexB for Nutella on toast... Almost no point this late in the day though.

Guess what's awesome, girls?! I can't believe I forgot to mention this - I managed to convince the Joker to come to SW with me! He came yesterday morning even though he was reeeeeeally nervous. :D

That's fab Harley, how did he like it? We have a new bloke at our group, we have a few already. all pensioners, as are most of the women (9:30am group)

Lol Emily, they have the meeting in the afternoon and it could be another week after that before I know. I did 2 weeks of the c25k but I started getting water weight and I was doing the slimathon so stopped, then the field I used got flooded so I couldn't use it anymore. The 8 mile walk sounds like plenty of body magic. And you do spinning. I'm looking forward to tap class on Monday.

I hate days where you could have had extra healthy extras but you don't fancy them when you realise. Robbed!

I'm the same Christie and jade. I say I'm too mean to pay for something and not get the benefits and I'm too stubborn to fail and give up.

Great stuff, Harley! How's he finding it so far? Unfortunately for me, my OH still manages to eat whatever he likes and maintains a steady, healthy weight. He gets through a 400g jar of full fat mayo a week, probably has a large stuffed crust pizza once a fortnight, a strong beer or two most nights and is slap bang in the middle of his healthy BMI range! One day it'll all catch up with him and then I can drag him along while I'm a smug target member!

Just did a quick 30mins of Just Dance 2 on the Wii! I forgot how much I enjoy it and how quickly you feel it! It's a good one for toning my upper body too. Just have to keep it up...

I really should clean up my kitchen disasters before the OH gets home. Absolutely stuffed from my dinner despite it being mostly veg. I DO feel robbed of my extra HexB! And I've only had max 2 syns today (dash of milk and one little lump of chocolate from the failed mousse). I hope it shows this week and doesn't bite me in the bum!

Mines the same emily, he had 3 takeaways last week and lost weight! Which made it all the more annoying that I resisted 3 takeaways and gained!

Back