20 somethings

Lol Hatwell spirits are the key to booze on SW :)

It could be only half as you body retaining water from all the walking is you wouldn't normally walk that far so I sure it will catch up with you and you see the loss soon

Argh I have an unexpected meal out on saturday for mothers day and my dads birthday, would have been nice if they had told us sooner mind to at least see if we could afford to go not just assume that because I work and my sister and brothers dont and they can afford it that I should definitely be able to afford it because I should have more money than them (which is no where near true as I work part time on minimum wage, have bills to pay, a wedding to buy things for and two mouths to feed as healthy as possible along with paying for sw!)

Oh CH, they are really unfair on you arent they. Fran well done on your 5 stone that's amazing!! bet you are well chuffed!!

Star haha spirits are the way forward...although love a glass of wine!

Congrats to everyone on their losses.Well done on body magic Tata. It's nearly friday this makes me happy!

She did it in front of everyone? That's not right... You just be the wonderful you that you are. You know the plan and you seem to have it as every day life so I think you are right in not overthinking things will get you the right results. We have people living off of soups. I'm too greedy for that nonsense!

Thanks, Fran. I couldn't get to sleep last night but I read this and it seemed to be just what I needed to hear. She sort of scolded me for bringing calories into the mix and said she had alarm bells ringing about me in front of everyone. Everything felt really awkward after that - like I'm some sort of crazy that doesn't know when to stop. Particularly when she's been bugging me to target for the past few weeks and making a big deal of me wanting to lose another stone. I've got clothes and photos from about 4.5 year ago at 9st 7 where I was pretty happy - I know it's not an impossibility and I know I didn't look unhealthy. But when someone criticises me that bit of self doubt comes creeping in.

Anyway, I've just tucked into my pasta, passata, pesto, ff fromage frais and Hex A of cheese (I was going to have a Mugshot but she's got me worrying that's not enough). I'm going late night shopping with the OH tonight as there's a White Stuff discount evening and I need some new work trousers, so we might have a cheeky Nandos for dinner. I promise I have a healthy relationship with food!

I had a sort of NSV this morning - I ordered a dress from the M&S Outlet store for my cousin's wedding. I deliberated between the 12 and 14 but went for the 12 reasoning I still have weeks to slim into it. It's arrived and it's too big on my top half! I think the next size down would be too small on my hips, but it was nice to buy a roomy size 12! I have size 14 tops that are still too tight, so I'm by no means a steady 10, but those inches are sneaking off!

Lyrically. You know your body better than anyone. DOn't worry what they say..I know it's easier said than done sometimes. they are being very unfair to you though it's not nice to address it in front of everyone. Happy for you about the size 12 dress I'm sure it will look lovely x

Tbh since living away from my bros and sister ive noticed how two faced and selfish they are, lucky that OHs family are nice enough to make up for the lot of them

Im sure I will piss most of them off soon as I have to tell my brothers gf I dont want her to do my wedding hair and makeup and my sister keeps mentioning how she wants me to look after her kids in November for her to go away for her anniversary but I can only have two weeks off between september and december 15th and im having them for my wedding and honeymoon, another thing she wont like is that im having a honeymoon and she never got one lol

The Joker wants to join Minimins... gulp! I haven't said anything incriminating about him have I? ;)

Not that im aware of, besides I hardly think he would read through all 500 odd pages lol x

fran rocky horror - warm fudge cake in a sundae glass but wider topped with cornish ice cream and a big mound of yummy whipped cream with fudge pieces choc sauce and a cherry with 2 wafers mmmm heaven!

Well at least the cherry's super free.... :p xx

Oh my god I'm so hungry. Nothing is touching the sides totm grrr

Oh my god I'm so hungry. Nothing is touching the sides totm grrr

I'm the same on totm :-( just can't be filled at all!
Just try eat as much free and super free that you can xxx

Don't let anyone make you feel bad hun esp your C. You know your body and you know if you are eating well so don't let them make you bad. I wouldn't even be surprised if they were jealous of you.

CH your family sounds like hard work and selfish. I am sure you will stick up for yourself and I hope you enjoy your weekend and they don't give you too much of a hard time, is there anyway you could just tell them that you have already made plans so can't go?

I am sorry I have no doubt missed loads of comments but hope you but had a good day.

I have just had a pizza because I feel like a bottomless pit and wanted stodge. I am going to have to learn how to control myself when my hormones are taking control. Its funny how so many of up seen to be having our totm right now so we seem to have all got in sync with each other lol

Is anyone else watching Graham Norton and the 6 hour chat show on BBC3? Its so bad its enjoyable

I just keep on eating. Star I know what you mean I wouldn't mind pizza I think im going to treat myself to chinese on Saturday.

Nah its a whole family thing so I will go but make good choices if possible, I can afford to go anyway because of not being able to give notice I still have that money but it would just be nice to be asked if we wanted and could afford to go, I think we only know now because my dad text me to tell me to go to the pubs web page to sign up and get a free drink coupon for the weekend otherwise I bet they wouldnt have said anything until tomorrow night when we got down there, my siblings are hard work, I never really noticed until I moved away and my oh moved in and I was around his family a lot more and now I realize how petty they actually are and his family never argue about anything and mine do about everything!

I know! Its like all the food in the world won't fill the gap. I could have made a good choice and gone for pasta etc but hormones won over my head telling me don't do it. You Chinese sounds nice, and you can make good syn choices there so you could have a blow out and stay so the limits

I don't think it helps that its so cold today.

I realised the other day that because I start every 4 weeks like clock work and my totm last a week each time that's 13 weeks a year or three whole months every year spent on :(

On a positive note tomorrow is Friday and in three weeks today many of us are going to be having a 4 day weekend!!

Star, half on could be fluid retention. I've found drinking even more water helps prevent bloating and fluid retention. did you do an online shop? Glad you can get deliveries. why not try chicken/turkey pizza. you use a steak or breast, bash it flat, add the tomato sauce, toppings and a hea of cheese and bake in the oven. Serve with sw chips and salad or veg or sw coleslaw. I'm having it on Saturday. nommy. do you have the little book of soups? I made the tomato, veg and lentil one for lunch, it is my favourite, and feels like you are eating stew, so feels stodgey and comforting but it is really good for you. Yes, I know, I'm really boring, but those help me, so they might help you.

Hatwell, I have bad weeks if I don't have a constant 1/3rd with every meal. I dunno how it effects you though. half off is going in the right direction, but it doesn't stop it from being maddening I know. Here's hoping this weekend doesn't derail you.

Well done for making the effort Tata. I'm sure the dog will love you extra for it. :)

Thanks muzza. I was THRILLED. And so touched by how excited my group was for me!

Emily! YAY for the dress! I hope you've had a good time at the shops and you had a nice dinner at Nandos. Don't worry, we know you are normal and not some kind of crazy to use your words. Is there another group you could swap to? I'm not saying you should change, but if she continues to make you feel uncomfortable it is something to consider. I'd just say "you can see my BMI on your computer, you know my target is within the healthy range for my height, it isn't unrealistic, I've been that size before. If you have an issue with it raise it in private not in front of everyone." My C has become really nice (ever since she got ill again she seems to have renewed enthusiasm and support) and always says our target is for US. As long as it isn't below SW's minimum weights then it is fine. Jab her with your newly skinny fingers. haha.

Hmm Christie, your holiday time is for you, as is your wedding and honeymoon - ok, that's for your OH too, but it isn't for your sister! She can't expect you to have her kids for 2 weeks. I hope you have a nice time tomorrow, despite your siblings! How odd, it is my dad's birthday on Wednesday. It's strange they're so close. Glad your OHs family are lovely. :)

Haha Harley, you've been nothing but lovely about him!

Lol, we are all syncing. Aunt flo popped by this afternoon. Good job as I was expecting her. It might be why the scan bran filled mum up and not me. I knew I couldn't be that much of a pig normally.

Back