20 somethings

Nice shopping spree Lyrically and glad you enjoyed your evening and the meal.

Hope you enjoy the sweets CH, I could never resist them if I had them as i love jelly sweets e.g Haribo and couldn't stop eating until they were all gone

I am very tired today but am on zero syns and everything I have eaten was super free but i think i will be having am early night

Normally im the same but im trying to change my ways lol we will see how it works out and how long til I stuff them all in my face lol, I only got 200g which seems like a lot but most of them are big things like the big strawberry chewwy things nd the white choc fish and chips so they weigh a bit more anyway, plus im gunna limit myself to a maximum of 3 things a week

I am trying too but its tough. I think seeing the change on the scales and wanting to not be embarrassed about myself is what's keeping me going right now.

If you get tempted to have them all in one go just think of the wedding pictures and the real change you can make in six months

Evening peeps, work was so so manic today so glad it's over although next two weeks are gone be tough. Oh well il worry about that Monday.

i turned down the offer to go to my sisters with my bro tonight or a takeaway, I'm out drinking tomorrow night so wanted to be good and then I ended up opening one of those eating little bags of thorntons chocs i bought mum for mothers day and eating about 6 then had crisps. Oops! Oh well I had a tough day.

Star yes please if you get a chance this weekend I'd love tomato and basil recipe. Lyrically size 10's that's amazing we'll done you and good work resisting temptation.

The creamy Cajun chicken recipe should be attached if it worked. I added mushrooms as well to bulk out super free was lovely xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    648.2 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    661.6 KB · Views: 45
Afternoon ladies, been for our eye tests this morning, my OH is long sighted and my right eye is short and my left long lol he should get glasses but doesnt really need them so we wont get any for him but because my eyes are imbalanced I need some for work and reading to stop my headaches and my mixing up of letters and numbers, only a standard prescription but need anti glare too so will be a minimum of 60 with my mums discount :/

Is.it really quiet here today or is it my phone?

Hey ladies!! I am feeling good today, take a look at this:-

Today's food -

Late breakfast/brunch today, massive bacon, cheese (HEX A) and onion omelette and an apple to up the superfree :)

D- SW chilli - 1 for sachet powder. Loads of superfree, rice and SW wedges, 2SYNS cheese.

4.5 SYNS on mini eggs!

7.5 syns on a SATURDAY!!!! I am back in the game!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey ladies!! I am feeling good today, take a look at this:-

Today's food -

Late breakfast/brunch today, massive bacon, cheese (HEX A) and onion omelette and an apple to up the superfree :)

D- SW chilli - 1 for sachet powder. Loads of superfree, rice and SW wedges, 2SYNS cheese.

4.5 SYNS on mini eggs!

7.5 syns on a SATURDAY!!!! I am back in the game!! X

Ooh just realised I've not had my HEX B either, make it 8.5SYNS for the day - 1 more for flora light! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome rachel and jadeelizabeth x

Go u laura! Ive had massive syns today I think :/ nvm 6 days to weigh day

Thanks for the warm welcome. Went over my syns today but on a positive note, I've not had many syns during week do hoping it will balance itself out.

Weigh in on Monday x

Another Monday weigher! I also weigh in on Monday bad day after weekend but at least it keeps us on track.

welcome newbies.
good work laura I had a heavy night last night I feel urghhh drinking is getting too much for me now. X

I hope all you Monday weighers do well!
How was everyone's weekend? I constantly felt hungry even though I ate for England. I was too lazy to wash my hair last night so I used some dry shampoo this morning. I look like ive got white hair it doesn't matter how much I brush it through.

I bought some dry shampoo for brunettes, hoping to avoid the white hair problem, but it just makes me look like I'm covered in soot! Particularly if I do my (growing-out) fringe. The amount of time I spent trying to make myself look presentable with it - I might as well have washed and dried my hair!

My weekend was pretty good. We went to Ashford Designer Outlet on Saturday with OH's mum and brother and ended up having lunch in Caffe Nero. I was bagsying a table so I didn't get to check out the menu, but the OH managed to pick their least synful panini (16syns - Chicken and Bacon Arriabata) and a regular skinny cappuccino (1.5syns) so it wasn't too bad. I've been having about 10 syns a day the rest of the week so I had room to play. For reference, if you do go there for lunch, their soups are about 6.5 syns and a much better option!

The best bit of the Outlet shopping was that I got a gorgeous Fossil handbag, which should have been £189.99, for £59.99! I've needed a new handbag for ages but keep putting it off, and I keep eyeing the Fossil handbags but I couldn't ever justify spending that much money on one! By Fran logic I have now saved £130 to spend elsewhere...

The scales were showing a solid 2lb down this morning so I'm hoping I'll have 1.5lb off when I weigh in on Weds eve. Fingers crossed!

Hello ladies, sorry have been AWOL over the weekend. Muzza, i will get that recipie on tonight.

Welcome newbies :)

Good luck for the Monday weigh ins,it sounds like a lot of you are there today so hope you all get good news.

I need your guys help, I have just had an unexpected invite to a wedding in SIX WEEKS time!!! Any tips or recipies that help you really speed up your weight loss? Normally i am for slow and steady but i need some quick losses now. I am nervous about going as the last time people who will be those saw me i was a 10 and you can pretty much double that now so i will feel self conscious any way but at least want to try to get a nice dress x

Back