20 somethings

Oh sorry I completely forgot to say. I'm up on the 13th and 14th. It's my brother's birthday on the 13th, so his party is in the evening, I keep pestering my parent's as to when we are arriving (on the 13th or the day before) and when we are seeing my grandma. It'd be lovely to meet up for a cuppa, I can't be sure on which day yet, but we are definitely up on the 13th and 14th. Hoping to have my 6.5 stone award by then, which'll be a fun shock for my friends and family still up there!

Ooh that will be a great shock for them! :) well just let me know hunny, I know how hectic it can be when you're visiting home and have to fit seeingveveryone in so if you havent got time to meet up that's fine, but if you do it will be lovely to properly meet you :) xx

Hi Sammy

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage xxx

Jack looks like a little cutie :)

Hope everyone is good, I've had visitors this week so not been on as much and also had too much food and alcohol, they're still here but back to work today and had a 100% day yesterday so will try and do the same the rest of the week and hopefully get at least a STS for Wednesday!

Hi Sammy

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage xxx

Jack looks like a little cutie :)

Hope everyone is good, I've had visitors this week so not been on as much and also had too much food and alcohol, they're still here but back to work today and had a 100% day yesterday so will try and do the same the rest of the week and hopefully get at least a STS for Wednesday!

Thanks danni, hes such a cutie, a little star! He can say quite a few words now, he can say hiya, mummy, daddy, nanna, nana (for banana - hes obsessed with them!) And he can say "mummy more" when he wants the other half ofbhis banana and "all gone" when his milk is finished or the bubbles we blow him pop, I find it absolutely amazing the amount he has developed in this first year of life and im absolutely smitten with him :)

I had a dream last night that I found out I was pregnant this month. Dont know how to feel about it as in my dream as soon as I found out all I could do was worry about losing it. Its probably a result of talking about the miscarriage last night, it will have been on my mind I guess.

Fran ive just realised now that the weekend youre in halifax is my maid of honours hen do and we're in edinbirfg for the weekend (pretty sure we go on the 12th). Anyway, if so we will be up there Friday and Saturday night and back some time on the Sunday so may still get chance to meet up though will have to see when the time comes. Sorry hunny, with having the new phone everything is in the calendar on my old phone so when i looked at the dates there was nothing there xx

Ooh and he can say ta and doggy too, he and our westie, Chrissy, are best friends, they're so cute together! He will literally grab hold of her fur and use her to pull himself up and she just stands there and takes it, bless her. We're so lucky to have such an amazing dog :) xx

Aww bless them. Very cute. Don't worry about it hun. Exciting plans for the hen do though :)

Ooh danni, sounds nice you had guests even if the scales don't like it. I will have my fingers crossed for you for Wednesday

My only guest is aunt flo. Lol. And she has made me a bottomless pit. Frustrating as I really need 1.5lbs this week as it is the last week of the stone in ten weeks challenge.

Wow jess looks like I missed a lot! Hope youre ok and heal quickly. Once you're allowed baths I recommend mixing a couple of drops of lavendar oil with a tiny bit of milk and adding it to the water, it will help you heal in no time xx
Thanks for all the tips, I long for the day I can have a bath lol, it will be amazing!!! X
Here's one of the two of us :) xx
Sammy this is so beautiful, he's a little beauty, and you of course!! X
oh Sammy he is so cute! I love his podgy belly! Toddler bellies are awesome. And you are looking so slim! And Ben's eyes are really pretty by the way.

I hate those iron tablets Jess, they are so manky tasting! Urgh! I found half a packet today whilst packing stuff up. So sorry you had such a rough time of it. I'd recommend having meals that combine the protein, iron and vitamin C if you can. I bet you are getting a bit sick of eggs by now! and even though it isn't SW you need to get yourself better first so have a couple of small glasses of milk a day. It can be skimmed, semi-skimmed or full fat, whatever you prefer. If you have been on antibiotics have some natural yogurt too.
I'm loving all these tips, I'm writing them all down! When do you move fran?? Must be soon! Xxx

Wow a lot as been going on this bank holiday ey!

firstly jess nice to hear from u again I really hope u start to feel better soon and your tablet is keeping you busy...get candy cash you'll never put it down haha

sammy nice to have you back I'm so sorry to hear what as happened anytime you need to all we are all here. Your little is so so cute:)

danni I'm the same as u, had subway and crisps yesterday (very hungover) then Chinese last night and I'm out for pizza with work tonight! Good job I booked Wi off on Monday. only 1.5 to go to target really don't wanna pile it all back on now. However it was lovely food haha I'm my own worst enemy.

fran any news on house? What date they saying now?
Hope every one is enjoying their bank holiday weekend xx

Wow a lot as been going on this bank holiday ey!

firstly jess nice to hear from u again I really hope u start to feel better soon and your tablet is keeping you busy...get candy cash you'll never put it down haha

sammy nice to have you back I'm so sorry to hear what as happened anytime you need to all we are all here. Your little is so so cute:)

danni I'm the same as u, had subway and crisps yesterday (very hungover) then Chinese last night and I'm out for pizza with work tonight! Good job I booked Wi off on Monday. only 1.5 to go to target really don't wanna pile it all back on now. However it was lovely food haha I'm my own worst enemy.

fran any news on house? What date they saying now?
Hope every one is enjoying their bank holiday weekend xx

Thanks muzza! Your weekend of foods sounds majorly enviable haha!! One step ahead of you, I need to be admitted into candy crush rehab :p xx

uh oh. I've not played candy crush as i've heard of it's many victims.

Ooh muzza, sounds like you have had fun though!.

Rent starts on the 20th, and I should get they keys on the 17th. I'm just packing up most of the stuff in my room today. Slimming world will regret their request for old clothes soon enough. Although I have a lot of stuff not suitable for resale so I'll be getting the rag man over for all that. Nate is completely bored and so causing trouble! just bribed him with a biscuit to behave.

Your day sounds like mine Fran, sort out the old stuff to get rid of to move

It was meant to be nice today but its grey and a bit cold to no fun outings for me :(

It said it would be nice here today, then this morning it said it was going to be raining, so I decided we would stay in pack up more stuff and do some chores. And low and behold the sky is clear and the sun is out. Gah! I think I will prepare dinner while Nate is asleep and when he wakes he can have something to eat before we go to the park for an hour or so.

All my stuff out of my drawers and most of my wardrobe are packed up now. I have another bag to empty, which I think is full of shoes which can go in a box and that bag can be for clothes in the last few days to be packed up.

I got told of a shop that sells kids stuff so I contacted them the other day and just waiting to hear back, otherwise I will just have to take nate's old clothes to the charity shop. There is so much online as it is and there are always sales on it seems pointless just holding on to them. Good news is that mum now thinks painting the floor for the hall, steps, study and my room is her idea and is quite keen on it. Lol. She is going to check out Annie sloane paint for me as I want to use that on my furniture too and you just finish the floor in a different laquer. She got me a great ottoman from the tip too, the top just needs freshening up :) I love shopping at the tip down here. Often it is old ladies who have gone into care or died and their house is being cleared so you get great 50s, 60s and 70s furniture! It is all usually £3 too, you just have to shift it yourself. I'm not allowed to come on tip trips now because last time I came home with two toys and a 50s coffee table. Lol.

Sorry send that too early. The hardest thing about losing weight is accepting that I don't need to feel full after every meal. As long as I'm not hungry at the end of it that's fine. Content is better than full.

I have to agree Cample!

I wasn't really raised by my alcoholic mother and I took on the role of being a parent to my younger sister, but being 13 and trying to buy food without any money and only surviving on the food that was bought out of the change from a bottle of vodka is quite difficult. Then when I moved in with my Nan, I couldn't get enough and I think the hunger from 3 years just didn't stop!

I was eating because I had it available.

Now, I don't like to leave scraps because back then, I would have LOVED to have the extra food FOR scraps, so I always clear my plate, even if I've accidently made too much.

My ohs grandad just passed away, so gutted for him :( we knew it was gunna be any day now but they had planned to go there again tomorrow to see him and now its too late, im glad he went a few weeks ago to see him so at least he did get a chance before he went and in a way im glad that he didnt see him now as apparently he had lost alot more weight since last time they were there and at least my oh can remember him looking a little better and he has pictures with him from then, its hard knowing theres nothing I can do to ease the pain for him :(

My ohs grandad just passed away, so gutted for him :( we knew it was gunna be any day now but they had planned to go there again tomorrow to see him and now its too late, im glad he went a few weeks ago to see him so at least he did get a chance before he went and in a way im glad that he didnt see him now as apparently he had lost alot more weight since last time they were there and at least my oh can remember him looking a little better and he has pictures with him from then, its hard knowing theres nothing I can do to ease the pain for him :(

Sorry to hear that :-( xx
Sure it's helping him just you being there for him and it's a consolation that his last memories were of him looking a little better.
x

Sorry to hear that CH,there isn't much you can do to help other than just be there to support him in anyway you can. Hope the next couple of weeks treat you well x x

Im so sorry christie :( will keep you and your h2b in my thoughts. Its a tough time for you both, but together you will get through it xx

Back