20 somethings

Morning ladies.... Yesterday's pre holiday manic diet got off to a flying start with a piece of chocolate cake, a handful of chocolate buttons and 5 marshmallows! So... Have told myself no more, changed my target to Monday wi to 1.5lb, any more is a bonus, and 13lb is near as damn it a stone so ill be happy with that!

I can't remember if it was here or on the 14-13 thread where it was discussed, but anyone with chunky thighs and chaffing got any good tips for wearing skirts and dresses and minimising the chaff?? I usually wear tights or leggins but don't really want to on holiday!

Most amazing feeling in the world. The clothes I bought to slim into 2 years ago now fit. They are much smarter than my old clothes and I thought I would try some for work today. I know they will be commented on though, which I don't like. However when I put my smartest on, just to try and looked in the mirror I genuinely did not recognise my body. Weirdest feeling in the world. It was not me at all.

You could try vaseline on your thighs hunny that's what I used to do. I know it sounds gross but it works.

I got up and ready for work this morning and am currently on my way without a coat... wheres the bloody sunshine gone? Its freezing! Anyway,this morning is the first time ive looked in the mirror when dressed and thought that I actually look slim! (Whilst breathing in, as I always am lol) so thats nice. Though I am all in black so that probably helps a bit. Im definitely not happy with my body in the nuddy yet but me and jillian are working on that :) hope you all have a great day ladies! Xx

Well done guys! I think fitting in clothes and feeling good in clothes is much more important than numbers :) enjoy them :) Im back in clothes I was wearing 12 months ago. Still a lot to loose but it feel so good not to have to squeeze into things and not have lines where they've been digging in :)

Must be a good clothes day for us today :)

I'm wearing jeans and a top which I def wouldn't have worn even a month ago, was living in dresses that came out from the waist to hide my belly!

Hey Christie, glad he is doing ok. :)

Sounds like everyone is having a good clothes day! I've packed up most of mine now. Just in jeans, vest top and cardigan, but still liking my belly not sticking out like a big balloon.

Im having a bad clothes day, my work trousers feel so tight on the thighs although im not sure if thats cos im wearing leggings underneath but they are super thin so dont know why they would :/

Hi Lovely ladies,

What a lovley little read hearing about everyone feeling slim and comfortable in new and old clothes. Really keeps me motivated and I'm glad you are all happy.

I made baked canelloni last night and it was lovely will def make that again, great for a green day as well. What is everyones plans for the weekend I am hoping it is going to be sunny.

Hi everyone! I'm back from the Adventure Training week I organised and loving having a life back! What I am not loving is that the scales are telling me I gained 6lbs in 6 days - and I don't think it's deserved! I was really careful with my breakfasts and I planned the dinners so they were SW friendly. The only difference is that I was drinking 2 ciders a day - but given that I did a 10 mile walk on the first day, 6 hours kayaking on the second day, 2 hours of hauling wood around the bunkhouse on the third day, ziplining and river walking on the fourth day and heaps of cleaning on the last day I would have thought I'd minimised the damage! Ho hum. Nothing I can do about it now but shimmy it all off.

Jess - sorry to hear about your complications. I'm glad they got picked up on and are sorting themselves out quickly. I've needed a deep wound sorted out and I remember feeling very down being stuck at home and not really able to just get on with stuff. Just think, a few months of this for a lifetime without Spanx!

Get you girlies with your rediscovery of clothes! You're all doing so fabulously with your weight loss. I'm going to join you in the celebrations next week! The OH is away all week on a course next week so I'm going to go Success Express crazy and may even start the 30DS...

Sammy, he is absolutely adorable! You're right about the eyes - he's going to have girls swooning all over the place for him when he grows up!

Does anyone know if it's possible to switch from group membership to online membership without rejoining? Work has been crazy so I haven't made it to group in weeks, and I don't see that changing any time soon. I really want to keep it up though, there just aren't any late evening classes or weekend groups in my area. If I don't get to group next week then I lose my Lifeline Online access - and I don't want to lose all my progress!

Hi everyone, I'm back for good from here on in, well and truly got me mojo back, with a full week planned ahead of me, and OH away with the lads for the majority of the weekend!

Hope you are all doing well, spent my commute this morning catching up with all of these threads :) and have drank a litre of Pepsi max today - along with the mountains of superfree I'm yet to have an hour away from the loo haha! Thank god it's PPA day!!

Missed you all lots! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Does anyone know if it's possible to switch from group membership to online membership without rejoining? Work has been crazy so I haven't made it to group in weeks, and I don't see that changing any time soon. I really want to keep it up though, there just aren't any late evening classes or weekend groups in my area. If I don't get to group next week then I lose my Lifeline Online access - and I don't want to lose all my progress!

I don't think they link up hun but its probably worth sending SW an email or if you can call them just to check, having done group and online i would say save your money because the online only thing is rubbish and you don't get any support. Its only my opinion and my experience which doesn't mean its the same for everyone but you will get more from putting your fiver in a jar each week and then going on a shopping spree when you get target :p

Am not sure if you have come across it but someone elsewhere on here has made the most amazing excel spreadsheet and it plots everything and shows how you have done and expected target dates so I would say you have to get it

You will get loads of support on here and you know the plan well so you can manage x

I dont understand that excel thing star, maybe im just thick lol the left side works out fine but the other parts dont :/

I might be popping to a&e tomorrow as im now thinking it could be more than a sprain and docters are useless, no available appointments until Thursday, not so bad if it was next Thursday but its 23rd!

I mucked up the spreadsheet first time then started again, think if u start by putting ur weight on the table then fill out ur current stats the rest automatically fills in xxx

So ive not been to a&e yet, im in brum for the weekend so will see if my mum can take me at some point but my wrist still feels the same, no improvements :/

Oh dear Christie. I hope it isn't anything serious.

Laura and Emily! Super pleased to see you guys back! Emily i haven't a clue about changing to online. I guess if you call sw you might get some help and maybe a cheeky deal. It sounds like you did loads of activity so I imagine most, if not all, of the gain is water weight.

Sorry I was quiet here, I've been a little poorly. Much better now, but still a bit blurgh. Hoping it is gone tomorrow

Its been very quiet here today!

Hope u feel better soon fran x

Finally got a date for the funeral, it will be on the 23rd so he has to leave the same day of his ceremony so we wont really have a chance to celebrate or anything :/ nvm while hes away I think I will design our invites, im gunna design the front and then get them as freebies from vista lol

Rather than A&E try a walk in centre if they have one you can get to. I had to go to my local one last year and they were amazing and can hopefully get you sorted.

I am not on my laptop but I think Danni explained the excel thing, i really like it but not so much the its going to be 20+ years until i reach a decent weight timescale bit lol

Bacon cob for breakfast tomorrow and can't wait x

Probably easier to go a&e at least they can xray rather than go to docs or walk in and be sent up hospital anyway for one

That excel sheet shows me as November next year! Must work harder lol

Back