20 somethings

November next year still beats mine lol :p If I ever get tempted to blow everything seeing that date keeps me going

Glad you are feeling better today Fran

Sadly I didn't get the bacon for breakfast because I went to the cinema but may have it for tea in front of Doctor Who (yes, officially I am a loser lol) x

Hey girls how's it going? My fresh start is going great and I couldn't be happier to be back on plan!! Feeling really good, the bloat is going, and I know it sounds ridiculous but i genuinely feel slimmer 3 days in haha!

A cheeky midweek WI is showing 3lbs down...3/4 of the way through my 4lb target I set at group for this week! Hoping all the baked bean lasagne will help haha! Xx

Lol, magic weightloss lasagna. Really glad you feel happier and slimmer Laura.

Star, given my half lb total loss for February I'm sure it'd have me even later than 2020.

Just bought carpets for lounge and bedrooms. With it being fitted and everything else it was £700 I've put down £100 and still have my cheeky £300 Grandad sent weeks ago. So that is most of it covered. Woo and hoo.

So jealous Fran, I want to move so badly so can only imagine how excited you must be :D

Great to hear how good you feel Camz, keep it up and I am sure you will get your target x

Just seen a great quote in reference to 'don't let a bad meal ruin your week'

"If you dropped your phone would you stamp on it til it was completely ruined, or simply pick it up and continue walking?"

Thought I'd share, good way of looking at!

Hope you are all having a lovely Saturday night? I'm chilling out watching The Voice; had mam round for tea tonight, she drank 3/4 bottle of wine, I had 3 cans of fanta zero haha! Ending the day on 14.5 syns, and feeling very much like baked bean lasagne 2 days running is going to help with the weight loss this week haha! Don't know wether to have the last portion tomorrow or not. Got food shopping coming between 10-12 so will see what I fancy! Xx

Ooh, well done you. So tempting to have the rest of the bottle "to not waste it". You are going to be one windy lady if you keep eating those beans. tee hee. you'll be blowing the weight off!

I genuinely think my house is breeding belongings!

Ahh no, I didn't have any wine, I'm having a booze free week!! And she only had 3/4 cos I'd had 1/4 last week haha!

I'm a little behind the times I know, but I've just discovered lemon drizzle alpen lights! Wow!

I'll be happier when we are in and everything is settled down. How are things with you hun?

I know that feeling, this time next month you will be there :)

I am ok but quite stressed & that's not like me.

OH has been quite ill since November, to me all the symptoms said Diabetes but the Dr tested for every thing but that until a couple of weeks ago and it seems he is now diabetic,just not sure which type but his moods have been all over the place and I am struggling to take much more of it even though I know its not his fault but it tough

To make it harder we had always said as soon as I had a permanent job and not just temp we would buy a house & now he doesn't seem to want to but I don't know if that's the diabetes, fear or that he just doesn't want to with me because he won't talk about it. I would rather not be with someone who if they don't want to be with me even though it does freak me out being 28 and starting again and paying bills on my own

Sorry this is so long x

I'm a little behind the times I know, but I've just discovered lemon drizzle alpen lights! Wow!

Are they good? I may have to try them.
I have just figure out I am nearly at the weight I was when I left school. And if I stick to plan I will have lost 4stone in 5 months.

Star, I imagine it is all the diagnosis. My brothers went loopy when they were diagnosed with epilepsy. They settled down in the end, but it was stressful for everyone involved. It is a bit like the stages if grief. The denial being the most infuriating. I hope it improves soon, but it might take a little while. You will get there in the end :)

Camplestar that is stunning progress!

Morning all :) star I agree with Fran, I know it's hard but I would try to just give him time!

I'm chilling out this morning, watching the end of the film I started last night on my iPad! It's called the help, I finished the book last week, it's excellent, would really recommend it!! Got lots of washing and ironing to do today, and cooking when the food shop gets here in an hour or so! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You are both right but it's so hard as I am the one bearing the brunt of it and he goes from super grumpy, to tears to happy so it will just be a relief when it settles and I hope it does.

I love The Help, great film :)

Aww hope he improves soon Star, sounds hard for you just now :-(

I loved The Help book and movie, was funny reading it and trying to imagine the accent as well.

I'm having a HUNGRY day, eating rubbish not sure why as periods aren't due til 21st but oh well hopefully get it out my system today and be back on it tomorrow :) XxX

Oh star I'm sorry to hear that, just be strong for him and I'm sure he will soon talk it through with you and you can make decisions together.

Great progress camplestar. Fran bet u are so excited now! Anyone heard from Scarlett lately?

So I had a very drunken Friday night and also had a few bad treats at work. Then a chicken kebab wrap on fri night, (ok 4 am sat morning) last night I went to my brothers and had enchiladas they were immense but really naughty. I weighed myself this morning and I'm 1.5 pound on which isnt too bad compared to what I've eaten isn't bad just annoying as was so close. However I am now on my 4th 30 day shred and feeling better already so just gotta keep it up. Usually when I start it I don't lose weight for a week or two after anyway but I def feel better about myself already x

Are they good? I may have to try them.
I have just figure out I am nearly at the weight I was when I left school. And if I stick to plan I will have lost 4stone in 5 months.

This gives me hope that I can do well in the 4 months until my wedding, thanks x :)

This gives me hope that I can do well in the 4 months until my wedding, thanks x :)

You will do great. It's great to have something to work towards. How much would you like to lose by then?

Star, I'm sure things will get better. We're all here for you to have a moan.

Thanks everyone, really hoping to reach the 4 stone mark by June. That means I have almost 10lb to lose though. X

Back