20 somethings

Hi Harley! Are you still rocking that awesome blue hair? Wasn't it bright red before?

I imagine it'd be slightly easier to get into a liming plan in your 30s, theoretically there is probably more structure to your days and (unfortunately) a little less heavy on the social side. Interesting question!

Hi Potato - yes it's still blue/turquoise, but quite faded at the moment, it needs a top-up. :D It was bright red before indeed, for about two years, I just needed a change! :D

I'm 27 and I really hope I'm finished with losing weight by the time I reach thirty!

Me too! I'm 29, really would love to be at target for when I'm 30 (next April) but that's a whole 6 stone away, it's 46 weeks so I'd need to lose an average of 1.8lbs a week... But what an achievement that would be!

Me too! I'm 29, really would love to be at target for when I'm 30 (next April) but that's a whole 6 stone away, it's 46 weeks so I'd need to lose an average of 1.8lbs a week... But what an achievement that would be!

That is manageable though x

Welcome back harley, how have u been? Hows both urs and ohs sw going? X

Thanks Camblestar! You're right- It is manageable! When I think of the end target I have a bit of a brain fart & I can't place myself there if you know what I mean? Sounds ridiculous :)

Welcome back harley, how have u been? Hows both urs and ohs sw going? X

We've both been really off plan and gained a little, but I've meal planned for the week and been grocery shopping for healthy snacks, so we're back on it as of tomorrow morning. :D

Hi Kelly :)

Welcome back Harley.

Hope everyone is good, I'm aching all over from the Shred today! Had an off plan day on Friday but been 100% every other day so hoping for 1.5 off on Wednesday!

We've both been really off plan and gained a little, but I've meal planned for the week and been grocery shopping for healthy snacks, so we're back on it as of tomorrow morning. :D

Pretty much same with me, need to crack on with some excercise now and fill up on veggies!

Oooohhh dear. Majorly off plan and a hangover to match! Lost count of the vodka syns and then had chips and a chicken kebab.... Very glad I'm going back to group tomorrow and I'm back on the straight and narrow tomorrow!

Thats all that matters, would be a shame to go off track and not enjoy urself!

Hi all!

Hope you don't mind me jumping in... I'm 26, 5"2 and feel like I've been dieting on/off since I finished Uni in my early 20s!

Doing SW again as I like the healthy eating, I enjoy cooking and like the freedom it gives me with my social life. For the first time in my life I'm trying to include physical activity as part of my routine and so far so good.

Luckily this weekend I've been lying low so I've been really trying to have a 100% weekend which has worked out well so far.

I'm a home weigher as can never find I can give up one entire evening a week for classes so I've never stuck to it before. I weigh in officially on a Friday morning (right before the weekend in case I flexi-syn ;) ) and am partial to a sneek peek during the week just to check - this morning was showing 2lb down from Fri but I think that was mainly due to being so good last week and with a STS and *week - it's finally catching up!

Hello :) My name is Katie and I am 19 years old.. does that mean I count ;) I have been at target for 4 and a half months now having lost 2.5 pounds but I am struggling to keep myself there was out last week and then went on holiday to the lake district :/ fingers crossed!! Does anyone have any tips for getting back on track :) ? I mean I have been on two years now and so would like a new challenge I guess hehe!! xx

Welcome newbies!

Well ive been 100% all week except friday on my hen do which was SO funny! We all went to titanic spa and stayed overnight and it was hilarious, got pampered during the day and drank 50 syns worth of vodka and ate a boat load of rubbish., chocolate, cake with cream, doughnuts, crisps! Somehow managed to not have a hangover! Though my maid of honour suffered greatly lol! Have got back on it and praying for a maintain. If I have a gain I'm fine with that, I'll lose it next week with all the exercise and healthy eating now, but a maintain would be a very welcome miracle! Enjoying the healthy food again, my stomach has been so bloated from eating all that crap on friday! So sticking to red days with tonnes of super free and drinking lots of water! Just made chicken fajitas but without the wraps and had a big plate full, it was yummy! Got some left over to take to work for lunch tomorrow with salad :) weigh in day tomorrow so we'll know the damage by then! :) hope you've all had great weekends and hope to hear from you soon! Xx

welcome newbies x im also a friday weigher as i can easily go a bit awry on the weekends

sam glad you had a good hen night, im not having one! no point as i dont really have many people to go on one!

welcome newbies x im also a friday weigher as i can easily go a bit awry on the weekends

sam glad you had a good hen night, im not having one! no point as i dont really have many people to go on one!

You dont need many people hunny, its what you make of it! There were only four of us on this one and I bet it was much more fun than my august hen night out with loads of people will be! Xx

Back