20 somethings

Well, I was 6lb on this week! Hey ho, it's been a good break and at least I went back! Bought a 12 week countdown so I will at least have my 2 stone award by then, determined!

Hi everyone- hope it is ok if I join in!

I am 27 and starting SW again after a year off plan (yikes). I enjoy that fact I cook so much more when on SW and it fits in easily with work etc. I do have lots to loose but one step at a time.

I also weigh in on a Friday morning at home. Looking forward to the support from here :)

Welcome nik.

Where is everyone? Ive never known it so quiet! Xx

I'm here! :-D Think it's because Fran isn't on with her moving house, she'll be back soon!

Glad you had a good henny Sammy, sounds like fun :) How was your WI?

Clare never mind it will come off quick!

Welcom nik, mini goals definitely help me as I want to lose 5 and a half stone in total! :-O

Lost 1lb this week had off plan day on Friday, I seem to have at least one of these a week! Think this is described as the scenic route! :-D X

Welcome nik x

Sammy I dont think I would even have 4 lol my sister says I 'have' to have a hen but I dont really have the time and money for one tbh as I got so much to pay for and save for honeymoon too, the only people at mine would be my mum, my sister, my brothers gf and possibly my best friend, but I dont really like my bros gf and im sure my sister would rope in my cousin who I wouldnt want there either lol

Well ive been quite good this week, been having jacket potatoes for lunch and then the only synned thing I been eating is sausages with my tea, quite enjoying having a proper lunch as id never been having it before other than the odd sandwich, definately keeps me feeling full all day up til tea, also started on treadmill again monday, dont quite trust my wrist with shred yet but hopefully next week I can give it a try, looking forward to a loss on friday hopefully!

Good luck for Friday Christie :)

What about a cocktail night at your house? Would be fun and relaxed and not too expensive xx

Only gained half a pound which im more than happy with after Friday's over indulgence! :) lots of body magic this week to lose as much as possible! Xx

I live about 90 miles away from my family and over 200 miles away from ohs sister so someone would have to miss out on coming, id have to go with the majority with my family, I dunno maybe I will have a lil something, we will see

is there anyone from the Manchester/ Salford Quays area that would like to start running... well I say running but I think panting and stumbling about is more likely for me right now! lol x

Sorry hunny, im from Halifax, which isnt a million miles away, but a bit far to come to go running unfortunately! Hope you find someone to run with soon xx

Hey lovelies,

Hope everyone is ok, sorry not been on much, started my new job and working different hours so a bit hectic. I am still at target up and down but still within, weighed this morning and im 2 down, not sure how it will be on monday but gonna go weigh in and see.

Well done on the losses and the minor gains everyone is doing well. I am going to derren brown tomorrow night, so going to have a mexican with the guys before we go, anyone been to chimichangas before and if so any ideas on good things to eat to reduce the syns? then i am out sat night for some drinks but will try to keep them to a minimum as dont want to be so hungover i want to eat the world on sunday haha

How is everyone x

Haha nik small world huh?!

Muzza hope the new job is going well. Well done on staying in target hun! ;) xx

Hey lovelies,

Hope everyone is ok, sorry not been on much, started my new job and working different hours so a bit hectic. I am still at target up and down but still within, weighed this morning and im 2 down, not sure how it will be on monday but gonna go weigh in and see.

Well done on the losses and the minor gains everyone is doing well. I am going to derren brown tomorrow night, so going to have a mexican with the guys before we go, anyone been to chimichangas before and if so any ideas on good things to eat to reduce the syns? then i am out sat night for some drinks but will try to keep them to a minimum as dont want to be so hungover i want to eat the world on sunday haha

How is everyone x

How's the new job going?! I think you've done really well to stay the same with so much going on - well done you! Now you're settled back into a routine it should be easier :)

I've never been to chimichangas before sorry :( but mexican's always do rice, beans, vegetables and lean meats so I'm sure you could get something! I had a breadless burrito in wahaca's just before Easter :D

Hi girls

I just wondered if this team is 20 something years old or stone haha! I wanna join but not sure what the criteria is

Thanks girls yeah its alright staying in target because you really only have to go once a month, and I will have some naughty weekends but then back on it for the following week. the new jobs going great thanks, my team are smashing it this week so makes me look good :) haha

Hope you are all ok, rebecca it is for 20 something year olds haha x

I just did boot camp and went on the treadmill bedore to warm up. I ran for 12 minutes straight at 10km an hour and felt great! I could have easily continued but I had to stop as the class was ready to start! So proud of myself as thats the longest I've ever run none stoo in my life and it was a nice comfortable pace! Im doing race for life on 21st july and if I can keep that up I should be able to completw it in 30 minutes which would be amazing! :) so proud of myself!! Xx

Well done sammy, I cant even run for two minutes lol x

Scarlett you have been quiet x how are u hun?

Back