20 somethings

Big hugs Jodie! Well done for staying on track, im very impressed.

I'm not on track at all ATM, found out OHs mums cancer is back after massive battles since christmas, and now has spread into bone, so not good. Job still ****, nothing else about, and just have no motivation for anything anymore :(

Would say I need a holiday but only got back about 3 weeks ago! Hey ho.... Xx

Ok I've been really bad for the last 3 days. I have 4 days to pull it back round and get a loss.

Hope everyone had a good weekend! We had a bbq and I did have a few cheeky gin and slimline tonics! Tried to be good but covered it with some extra syns in case.

Big hugs Jodie! Well done for staying on track, im very impressed.

I'm not on track at all ATM, found out OHs mums cancer is back after massive battles since christmas, and now has spread into bone, so not good. Job still ****, nothing else about, and just have no motivation for anything anymore :(

Would say I need a holiday but only got back about 3 weeks ago! Hey ho.... Xx

So sorry to hear about your oHs mum, just do the best you can but don't beat yourself up if you can't. There's more important things to do at the moment. Have been through similar with my auntie 5 years ago, and I know how heartbreaking it is to see someone deteriorate. Thoughts are with you x

oh no clare that sounds horrible, my thoughts are with you both. I have a very close family friend going through it at the moment it's heartbreaking.

Weigh in tonight, my scales have been surprisingly kind to me all weekend I did end up drinking a lot this weekend and having a foot long subway yesterday. I'm at target so if its under or over3 pounds will have to pay. will have to see how it goes. I will still be happy if I lose though as would like to lose another half stone- 1 stone. just enjoying not having to pay or go every week. Will keep you guys updated, good luck to any other weighers tonight x

Well done Jodie! Any tips for such a great week?

Good luck for WI Muzza!

I'm so excited we have a hol to India and Jakarta next month so something to keep me focused!

Xx

Thank you for the hugs ladies, although she's capped it tonight! Seemingly I should be milking with them, don't quite know how when I get home from work well after they've finished every night! She's really really wound me up tonight! They are both winding OH up too, think he's about to say stuff it and sell cows, I know they are stressed with the news but seriously why take it out on us??

What winds me up most of all is they knew I had a full time veterinary career before I got together with OH, and that I was never going to e a farmers wife! And yes I hate my current job but I would t give up my career just to milk cows!

Sorry for the rant, just really pushed my buttons!

Oh dear Clare that does not sound good. Try not to let them get to u they are probably just looking for a reaction. I can see why you would be wound up though.

i lost 2 pound at weigh in so still within target but still coming off which is good. X

Aww Clare that's rubbish :-( sending hugs!

Woo Hoo well done Muzza! x

Hi can I join plz? I'm Becks and I'm 22yrs old! I have a 2 year old little girl!
I've been at slimming world about 3 weeks now and have lost 4 1/2 lbs!
Fell completely off plan this week so expecting a gain tonight! Not sure what happened but my head weren't in the right place!
Fresh start today and have been really good!!
My best mates wedding is in 11 weeks so that's my goal to shift a stone maybe more if I can but we will see!

Fingers crossed it won't be a big gain tonight but I could do with support and recipe ideas etc

Thanx ladies xxx

Welcome Rebecca :) we all have good an bad days :p

There's loads of recipe threads on here and what's for breakfast, tea and lunch are good threads too x

Back