20 somethings

Hey girls! I'm back as well! I've managed to keep my stone off atm but I'll do my WI as per usual on a wednesday..

Heading to dubai on the 27th september so wanna look smoking in that bikini!

OH got a job as well.. Problem is its in saudi arabia! He's already over there but I might go in november!

Welcome back!

If you want tips for Dubai let me know, I live in Abu Dhabi just now.

Actually moving to Bahrain soon as my DH works in Saudi! x

Wow a job in saudi arabia! Is it a permanent job where you will definately move over permanently with him?

Danni that would be deadly.. We could do our own SW meetings in bahrain lol

Yup, he's a full time job.. 3 months probation but I know he is going to fly through it.. My only problem is getting a job. Thinking of doing a teaching qualification over there if I can't get any work.. I've a science degree so it might pose a difficulty..

Will he be earning enough to keep you both for a while just in case? Im sure you will be able to sort something out, if not alot of people manage to live off one income x its a good opportunity for both of you to get out there, out of your comfort zone x

Danni that would be deadly.. We could do our own SW meetings in bahrain lol

Yup, he's a full time job.. 3 months probation but I know he is going to fly through it.. My only problem is getting a job. Thinking of doing a teaching qualification over there if I can't get any work.. I've a science degree so it might pose a difficulty..

Haha we could :-D

I'm a bit nervous as haven't spoke to boss yet but pretty sure ill have to hand in my notice. Money is fine since Saudi is tax free hehe but worried I will be bored!

Would you stay in Saudi or Bahrain? X

Hey dannii, hoping to live and work in Bahrain.. OH will be working in Al kobar, which will be great! My OH will be earning a substantial amount, they are giving him a living allowance so they are effectively paying our rent and our car bills as well.

I technically don't need to work but being the girl I am I want to earn my own money and love my independence.. Ch2b its an incredible oppertunity.. We actually booked our wedding venue and church when he was here, we aren't technically engaged yet but we both know its coming and this means we don't have to try and organise everything from abroad so I'm super excited..

Did pretty well today but still haven't full recovered my SW groove yet, slipped up on a kinder bueno at tea time but I will survive! I went to my first polefit class today as well... Such good fun!

Sounds good then, hopefully you will find something eventually over there even if its just something part time to keep you from being bored or lonely while ohs at work, failing that try and find a new hobby over there :)

Hey dannii, hoping to live and work in Bahrain.. OH will be working in Al kobar, which will be great! My OH will be earning a substantial amount, they are giving him a living allowance so they are effectively paying our rent and our car bills as well.

I technically don't need to work but being the girl I am I want to earn my own money and love my independence.. Ch2b its an incredible oppertunity.. We actually booked our wedding venue and church when he was here, we aren't technically engaged yet but we both know its coming and this means we don't have to try and organise everything from abroad so I'm super excited..

Did pretty well today but still haven't full recovered my SW groove yet, slipped up on a kinder bueno at tea time but I will survive! I went to my first polefit class today as well... Such good fun!

That's where my DH works too :) We were in Bahrain at the weekend looking at villas and generally having a look around, felt better about moving once I'd seen it.
Can't complain about the expat packages can you hehe

That's so exciting about getting your wedding prepared!

This is my third day back on plan since the weekend so feeling better and looking at a STS at tomorrow's WI.

Lost 3.5lbs this week yay! :) back in it now! Probably won't lose much more now as I have my wedding dress fitting tonight, do will aim to more or less maintain now until the wedding, so will see how that goes!

Everyone moving abroad sounds so exciting! :) good luck to you all.

I can now say I get married next month... eek! :D very exciting! Xx

I lost 2lb this week with a weekend off as well!! ?
Booked 2 PT sessions for mornings next week, along with 3 Boxercise and a run hoping for a good loss next week too.

Got my first wedding dress fitting on 13th July and would love to have lost 1/2 stone by then.

Think I will have to have another fitting inbetween as I'm not happy how I am and can (hopefully) lost quite a bit in the next 9 weeks!

You could easily lose a stone and a half in 9 weeks hunny, so id say a second fitting is a good idea. I just want to maintain after weigh in next week I'll be declaring target ans staying where I am as im quite happy with uow I look at thw moment. Ive got another stone to lose ideally, but as im already 5 and a half stone lighter than I was a year ago im happy with that xx

You could easily lose a stone and a half in 9 weeks hunny, so id say a second fitting is a good idea. I just want to maintain after weigh in next week I'll be declaring target ans staying where I am as im quite happy with uow I look at thw moment. Ive got another stone to lose ideally, but as im already 5 and a half stone lighter than I was a year ago im happy with that xx

WOW that's amazing Sammy. You'll have to put some wedding photos up ?

I haven't even tried my dress on yet, so will maybe need a few fittings but its from a boutique in Leicester which is 2.5hour drive from me so trying to lose as much as I can as quickly as poss. Would love to be a size 12 bride with a flat stomach!

Thanks hunny! Im lucky that my seemstress is at the bottom of my road so its nice and easy for us. Plus the dress needed less alterations than expected so only costing me £50 which is great! :) I'll definitely post some pics from the wedding, may even flash the dress when I have my final fitting, havent decided yet! From today ive worked out that one side looks slimmer than the other so going to have all photos taken with that side showing lol! Xx

Ive lost 2lb this week, weighing day early as I wont be here tomorrow, im not really following sw much now just eating more sensible had chicken and new potatoes for dinner yesterday about 3pm so alot better than eating after 8pm like we was and then we been having a small thing in the evening which is usually an omlette for me and a salad for the oh, mega cheesed off though because im like ten days late! And I know theres no way im pregnant and still no signs of it coming :/ on one hand im happy as it puts my cycle out the way of my wedding but on the other hand I dont want unpredictable periods leading upto the wedding!!

Are you stressed out hunny? That can mess with your cycles. Are you 100% sure you're not pregnant, have you taken a test? These things can surprise you sometimes! Lol xx

By the way, does jamie from my group still come on here? Not seen anything from her in a while but not sure xx

Back