20 somethings

Yay em that is fab! Im retaining weight as you put it too, but managed to slip 2 off today. Hurrah to the losers.

Hi all, I used to post in this thread a while back. I've let weight creep on a bit and want to get back down to about 11st eventually, slowly but surely. Mostly I want to feel in control of my healthy eating again, which has slipped recently. I'm doing it from home at the moment and really feeling in the right frame of mind currently - let's see how long it lasts!

Welcome back hatwell x nice to see all the ladies coming back! Just need mandy back now and I think we nearly have a full set again!

Can't believe it, lost 5lbs at group tonight, so got my 1 and a half stone award, my Club 10, and Slimmer of the Week! Now into the 11 stone bracket for the first time in years, and my goal actually seems reachable now!

Well done hun x

Evening guys :) I would like to subscribe, and ask if for you guys could subscribe to my brand new food diary thread for some motivation sharing. :D

hope you have had a great day :D

Nic
x

Welcome Nic and well done on your loss Vicki! :-D

Wow! Congratulations, Vicki! I could really do with a cheeky 5lb loss - I've never lost that much in a week!

Well done, Fran! It seems there are a few of us getting back into the swing of things after a bit of a lapse. I don't think I really pulled myself back on track after Easter - I'm going to think twice about those Malteaser Bunnies next year. :17729:

I'm absolutely exhausted today. I drove down from London to Folkestone yesterday afternoon for our annual family gathering (my dad's one of 8 so there's a lot of us!) We didn't leave my Granny's until 11.30pm so not home until 1.30am and I can barely keep my eyes open! I'm trying to push on through to my Spinning session at 4.30, but I just want to go back to bed!

I was due to go back to class this morning but tiny was up about 4 times during the night rather than her usual 2 so I was knackered! Thinking the morning class might not be the best idea at the moment.

Might go tonight, 7pm if she cooperates :)

Well done on all the losses, fingers crossed I can slot back in.

She's only 9 days old so I'll give her some slack :p

Didn't manage to go tonight but weighed at home instead - gained about 2st. The rational part of me is saying "well, you had a baby 9 days ago" but it is still slightly soul destroying to see those numbers! Will start following the plan at home and see how I go. Day one tomorrow!

aww good luck love. :) Nate was nearly 10 months before I could start losing weight so I am very impressed with your 9 days! I was still in hospital at that point, so you are super mum! Don't let the 2 stone upset you, you know your jumping off point now and you are right, you have just had a baby! I hope she is quicker to learn to sleep than my monster! It is like torture.

Well done for getting back on it Clare. Don't put too much pressure on yourself or beat yourself up - you HAVE just had a baby and there are lots of other things to deal with at the moment. I put on a stone with no baby-weight to blame, so I think you can allow yourself a bit of slack!

1lb off for me this week. Slowly slowly but at least it's definite weight loss! I did have a very naughty weekend so I'm glad to see any movement on the scales to be honest. How's everyone else doing?

Was back up at the hospital today with high blood pressure (again!) and consumed 10 syns in the process. Thankfully I'm planning a syn free dinner so shouldn't do any real damage.

Well done on the 1 off, if I've learned anything it's that a loss is a loss!!

Well done on the 1lb off Lyrically :)

Hope you're ok Clare and the hospital has it control xx

All good with me not weighed this week so need to do that still. We're moving from Abu Dhabi to Bahrain on Friday and I finished work yesterday so it's all change at the moment!

Had a cheeky midweek weigh and I've lost 5.75lb. I'm not gonna pretend this is due to sticking ridgedly to the plan - I'm pretty sure I'd have lost a good bit anyway - but it's still nice to see the numbers go the right way.

Scrambled egg with mushroom & tomato for lunch with my hexb toast and thinking nandos marinated chicken with sw chips for dinner :)

Woohoo! That's a nice boost, Clare! I was reading up about pregnant target members and they give you 6 weeks from giving birth to get back to within 3lb of target. (Not that I'm anywhere near pregnant, just curious!) So that might make you feel a bit better. :D

Everyone's food sounds so damn delicious today! I've got veggie soup with WW petit pains for dinner tonight. My local Tesco finally started stocking them so I can have some lovely crusty bread as a HexB! I might rub some salted garlic on it and really push the boat out. :giggle:

Ooh your garlic bread sounds lovely hunny!

I GET MARRIED IN 2 DAYS!!!!!!

Been running round a headless chixken since I finished work at 4pm, cant wait to have it ober and dome with to go to.italy! Plus im 15 weeks pregnant today, had to rush my dress in to get a couple of inches added to.my panel as the boobs have come back! My waist still liils great in my dress, just really hoping I dont have an awful fat back on the day :( will see what happens I guess! Anyone know any exercises that tome your back immediately?! Lol xx

Back