20 somethings

Eek 2 days so close! Haha no magic remedies for the back fat im afraid or id be doing it too lol eek my dress is still having alterations with 2 weeks to go im getting anxious lol even though I only picked it 2 n half weeks ago haha im popping in saturday to see how things going plus I cant remember what colour it was lol

Soo exciting Sammy! Hope everything goes great and you have a perfect day.

I get married a week tomorrow, still hasn't sunk in yet, not sure when it will!!!

Diet has been really poor this last week and been doing wedding stuff most nights so just grabbing what I can. Been having PT sessions in a morning nd managed 2 boxersie classes so far this week. Hoping that will help me to maintain...

Alot of people say it doesnt really hit until you reach the top of the aisle so im worried about that as im a weeper anyway haha

Ooh it's all so exciting! The guy that sits opposite me is proposing to his gf today! I'm trying to keep him calm. I can't wait to hear all about it next week! He's gone all out and hired a secret photographer to hide and take photos of the actual moment. It's all very very cute. I hope I end up with a good proposal story...

Good luck guys, you'll all be great - we want pics!

Had a wee day out with my husband and baby today so Italian lunch followed by a Costa - not very sw but it's been nice. Registered her birth today as well so she's a real person now!

How lovely about the photographer for the proposal, that's so sweet!

He's just left and he's so nervous! He's not telling her about the photographer until they've had a picnic together (which will be all laid out by a friend when they get there), and then they'll do a proper engagement shoot. He's worried she's going to cry and ruin her make-up and then be annoyed at him! I'd suggested he book a hotel for the night (she thinks they're going to a big evening do on the beach) so she's take makeup with her, but he left her in charge of that and she decided against it. Oops!

Sounds like a lovely day out! I haven't been to Costa in ages. OH and I have two days out next week - my birthday trip to Harry Potter World (squeeee!) followed by dinner at Diner in Soho on Tuesday, and then a proper date night on Thursday. He's booked a table at the restaurant we went to for our anniversary (which isn't cheap) and suggested I might like to take the next day off work... I don't want to jinx things but I'm excited to say the least!

I don't want to jinx you either but that DOES sound promising!!!! ;-) I on the other hand appear to be having to wait until pigs master the art of flying haha! Xxx

Eek take the next day off work!! Lol fingers crossed for you xx

Hehe! The day's booked off! He's also suggested (even though dinner's at 7.30) that I leave work at lunchtime on the Thursday. I'm booked in at the beauticians on Wednesday :giggle:! I am trying very hard to play it cool. He's been asking what I think I'll wear and all sorts. Eep!

Exciting! And even if he doesnt it still sounds like a lovely night but nobody goes through that much effort unless theres a reason!

Is it this thursday coming or the one after?

This Thursday coming (5th) - our anniversary is 5th Feb and he asked specifically for our anniversary date so he could book dinner for then :D. I really can't help getting ahead of myself..!

Just glad its not too far away so you dont have to wait with anticipation for too long x I will be checking my phone all day friday for an update! Lol

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377878923.494605.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377878949.675534.jpg

Wanted Chinese tonight - made SYN free chicken fried rice instead!! Halo in need of a real polish!! Xxx

Ooh em that's so exciting!!! What a sweetie making all the effort. Your work friend sounds adorable too! I'm getting slightly worried the church ladies are going to start trying to set me up now word is getting round I'm single. Thankfully everyone here is either a child, ancient or married, so I think I'm safe for the time being.

Well done laura, polish that halo :) I'm doing beef stir fry for tea I think. Nom nom.

After thinking I had an awful month I discovered I have maintained over August. Now I just need to be losing again. Mum was in the local dress shop we love and one of the ladies who runs it and works there (3 sisters run it) told mum she had lost 2 stone doing sw from home so far and she wanted mum to pass on her thanks because I really inspired her. It was so sweet I welled up a bit... and then I wondered if it would result in a dress. Lol. I'm so pleased for her though, she kept asking me for months and months what I was doing and how much had I lost now. It is just a shame she can't make it to group. Im so impressed she has done so well on her own. I wouldnt have been able to. I might pop some hifi light bars down to her, or maybe the latest magazine as a little 2 stone award treat.

Aww thats nice fran, im sure she would def appreciate some hi fi bars since you cant get them anywhere else

The chicken fried rice looks gorgeous, Laura!

In bed with a rumbly tummy. I had pasta with LowLow cheese sauce, chicken, broccoli and cauliflower for dinner at 8 followed by an apple so I don't know why I'm so hungry. I've been drinking lots of squash to try to fill me up but my body wants something!

Back