20 somethings

Hello everyone

Thought I would pop in and see how you're all doing!!! Hope everyone is ok

I haven't been following SW because I just wasn't feeling it so I needed some time away.

Luckily in the best part of 6 months I have only gained 2lbs so I must have taken some good habits lol

Finally my head is in the right place so time to start again xx

Stargirl!!! Welcome back!! Xx

Haha tata thats slightly weird!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha I know, it was such a shock because I feel like I have put loads on!! Being brought up to feel bad about not emptying my plate and food waste etc just meant I ate too much and kept going even when I was full, even if it made me feel sick. It took me a good year and a half but now I know my limits so if I am full I stop. If that means throwing some food away then so be it, it's better to go in the bin than in me and treating myself as the bin.....unless it's cake lol I still have my biggest food demons to face!

Totally get the excitement of weighing your Chocolate out, it gives you something yummy to look forward to :)

Hi CH(no longer!!)2B, Congratulations on the wedding, you avatar is a lovely picture from you big day. Did you have a fab time?xx

Thanks hun had the best day ever! Was worth all the stress lol xx how are things with you?

Tata I would probably be eating it while weighing lol although so far so good 6 days without chocolate!

Lol x I still have loads of chocolate here from xmas :/ and cant have any of it until feb lol

Haha not that exciting for me as we had a lot of issues but im married now so all turned out well in the end lol

I see from your stats you have already lost 5lb that's fab x There is definitely a lot of stuff on this forum to help and some of the recipes are great!

I started online and did ok for the first month or so but I have no willpower what so ever and the issues we had during wedding planning were stressing me out too much and so I put back on the stone I had lost and then a bit more! I am dreading my first weigh on Tuesday but hoping a group will help me keep on track!

I'm sure you will be able to shake your stone back off, let us know how you find being in a group compared to doing it solo online?? would be really interested in how you find the change. xx

Im so nervous but I will keep an open mind lol I will definitely let you know how I find it compared to solo x

Thanks hun had the best day ever! Was worth all the stress lol xx how are things with you?

Tata I would probably be eating it while weighing lol although so far so good 6 days without chocolate!

So pleased you had a good day with all the stress leading up to it :)

Things are ok, the last two years have been a rollercoaster work wise but it's settled now, sadly the job I have isn't permanent but I've got 9 more months on the contract and I am hopeful it will last. I am just glad to have an income and I was lucky enough to be off over Christmas but I do look forward to the day it's permanent again

You will be fine in group, I only ever went alone and you'll quickly make friends. I tried online but it didn't work at all as there is no support so I know you'll make a success of this x

9 months of work isnt too bad for now, I left my job just before the wedding so currently looking for work lol feel much better in myself now im not working in a job I hate and feel less depressed lol

I think im in a better mindset for sw now which is why im willing to pay for it and go to group as I really want it to work out x

Hows things with your fella? X

I totally get what you mean about the mind-set, if it's not there no matter how much you want to lose weight you just won't so I am certain you can do it this time. I am really pleased you no longer have to go to that old work place, you know how utterly awful my old job was and I am happy to say everything has improved for me from my health both mentally and physically not to mention I no longer sit in my car until 1 minute before I start as I really really didn't want to go in! I am sure you'll find something suitable for you and it's going to be a good year for both of us.

That's how I see it, thankfully it was only 2.5 weeks after my second redundancy before I started this but it's frustrating because I want something more secure as I am ready to settle down but I will just have to be patient.

We are still together, things have been up and down, mostly up thankfully but he still pretty much freezes whenever I attempt to talk about the future with him which is more frustrating that you'd belive. It's mostly down to how he was brought up though as he was the youngest of 5 so he really struggles to make a decision so it's a good job I can be bossy lol ;)

Good god I lost 7.5 lb in group tonight, couldn't believe it! Such a positive starting point. Hope everyone has had a brilliant day.

Yeah it is, I rejoined again but I feel im in a completely different mindset.

Well done skinny!

Well my first experience of a sw group was ok although I will have to change to a different group as this one is moving further away from where I live in 2 weeks so cant keep doing it but nvm at least I get my first wi here next week and then meet a new group the week after lol

Star im glad your still together as I know last time you were contemplating what the future holds, how long have you been together now? I thought hubby would wait forever until we got married, im sure if I hadnt been pestering him about a ring for like 2 years he would have just kept waiting lol sometimes a man just needs a shove in the right direction! Me and hubby have been much better since getting married we havent argued at all and he seems to be able to get less stressed around my family as they annoy him a little less after getting on well with his family lol

Well done skinny!

Well my first experience of a sw group was ok although I will have to change to a different group as this one is moving further away from where I live in 2 weeks so cant keep doing it but nvm at least I get my first wi here next week and then meet a new group the week after lol

Star im glad your still together as I know last time you were contemplating what the future holds, how long have you been together now? I thought hubby would wait forever until we got married, im sure if I hadnt been pestering him about a ring for like 2 years he would have just kept waiting lol sometimes a man just needs a shove in the right direction! Me and hubby have been much better since getting married we havent argued at all and he seems to be able to get less stressed around my family as they annoy him a little less after getting on well with his family lol

Good to hear you enjoyed your group!! :) wi went well then?? xx

I weigh 4lb more than my scales say :/ lol I dunno if your on pc and can see my weight on the side but I am now at my heaviest 19st 9.5lb nvm at least ive made a proper start to losing it! Ive set a mini goal of 2st loss to start with x

Back