20 somethings

Good god I lost 7.5 lb in group tonight, couldn't believe it! Such a positive starting point. Hope everyone has had a brilliant day.

Amazing!! Well done :)

Welcome Janet :)

Welcome janet x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you everyone. Good luck jess for tonight, welcome janet x

Shall I just cover it with well done, welcome and good luck?! I rejoined today so I need to clear my stuff on here. Turned out my c put me as on holiday, but as I didn't have any of my stuff with me and I had breakfast and cups of tea before weigh in, which I don't normally. Feel good about a proper fresh start now I have a new start weight and targets. Got our meals planned but it is binging on rubbish that's my downfall.

Whoop whoop well done!

I need to sort my stuff out too im thinking of making a new one now im no longer ch2b lol

2.5 off for me this week a some amazing losses on here - well done everyone, and welcome newbies!!

Fran I rejoined as a new member too Hun, feel miles better for it, and there's a new consultant at my place too, who is fab!!!

Xxx

-------------------------------------
Back to it good and proper now!

Starting weight 13st 7...

Wk 1 -

Whoop whoop well done!
Thank you!!
2.5 off for me this week a some amazing losses on here - well done everyone, and welcome newbies!! Fran I rejoined as a new member too Hun, feel miles better for it, and there's a new consultant at my place too, who is fab!!! Xxx ------------------------------------- Back to it good and proper now! Starting weight 13st 7... Wk 1 -
Well done!!

wow well done jess and camz xxx

Hi everyone, not sure how long ago I last posted in here but I am back again to stay. Im on my new laptop/tablet and have the app on here and my phone so no excuses...

I originally did SW and attended groups in 2012 until I left my ex and came back to my hometown where I continued doing it at home and not attending groups, I signed up online and when it expired I didn't renew. Id lost 3 stone and was happy with that.

Kind of fell of the wagon for the whole of 2013 when my ex got back in contact to see our daughter. I am now back 1stone heavier than a year ago :/
I have two stone to lose to be at my recommended weight for my height, Id personally like to get to 11st 7lb and maintain (if I lose more so be it). Currently 12st 7.8lb

Im back in the zone and feeling confident.

However i'm suffering with hyperacusis at the moment and its very uncomfortable/disorientating. My appetite isn't great but im trying. Tonight im off to college with my bottle of juice and a banana for brain food. Got shepherds pie for dinner so looking forward to that when I get home.

Rude to not introduce myself and write an essay haha.

I'm Hayley, im 26 and have a nearly 3 year old daughter who is a little bit mad like me
Hopefully get to know you all soon x

Sent from my LT26i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Another returner here!

Rejoined today, and officially the heaviest I have ever weighed, need to stay on it this time. Haven't made a big announcement to friends about it yet though, like I usually would, as I feel judged every time I fall off the wagon.

I haven't officially set a target yet, still want to take each day as it comes, but have an idea in my mind of where I'd like to get to.

Welcome back!

I too havent told anyone about restarting as my family tend to criticise the things I eat as they don't understand the plan and assume I should be eating salads and stuff only!

I also havent set a final target but have set a mini goal of 2st which is also my club 10

Back