20 somethings

Can anyone clarify what syns the muller corner lemon cheesecake is as the only one I can find on the search says mullerlight lemon cheesecake but its a corner not a light so dont think its right one?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'd completely forgot about hot choc and from frais! Thank you, love this stuff and i've got a pot of it in the fridge. Thank you ladies.

Just to start with welcome back, hello to our new friends and congratulations on the WI results this week!

Christie it's been over six a half years, we are starting to look in to buying a place again but we'll just have to see if we can do it based on his salary with my job being a fixed term contract so we don't think mine can be taken in to account. I am pleased married life is suiting you, lots of people say it makes you feel different, I think we will one day but we do both agree our saving will be better spent on a house deposit first and then we'll see what happens.... Also agree with you on Rhubard Crumble Shape yum yum! I never have Muller lights anymore because I also find them too runny and also too big so I have Activia now and it feels like I'm eating a pudding so its win win :)

How come you stopped going to group Fran? If you don't mind me asking. Either way you have done amazing so far so should be proud of yourself, you have inspired me many times and you're setting a great example for Nate and I hope you are properly settled in to the new house now

Skinny I get the most weird cravings for fish and stodge at my TOTM so I tend to have fish, mash and veg or a jacket with tuna and prawns and salad. I don't often get chocolate craving but when I do I'll have just one or two small squares of dark chocolate and grate or chop it up so it looks like more and have it sprinkled over something like fruit salad or yoghurt or I really enjoy chocolate spread on Ryvita maybe not very exciting but it works lol

I cannot believe it's the end of Saturday now, this week does seem to have gone so fast!

Does anyone have any nice plans for tomorrow?

Hi love, it was just the holiday period. The group changed to Monday and I had to work. That was 2 weeks and the week before i had errands for work to run and there were really bad winds so I did them while Nate was at the childminder instead of taking him out in the winds after group. I'm heavier than my stats, I've just not gotten round to updating them.

We are off to mum snd dad's for a sw roast dinner. How about you? Ooh talk about buying houses must be exciting.

I guess that's just life isn't it sometimes more important things get in the way but even if you have put a little back on you're still lighter than you were and you've lost it before so you know you can do it again.

I'll be having a roast dinner today too but first I have a bacon and mushroom sarnie to make!

It's exciting but also scary because we don't know yet if we can do it but we'll find out soon x

OOO star I enjoyed looking four our house- it's an excuse to look around other peoples houses.

Went round to the OH parents last night and the milk tray came out, I wont lie and say that I didn't have any, I did but I no longer have those cravings- I think part of it may have been TOTM but also due to tiredness. However I'm not dwelling on the 20 extra syns I had but the positivity I have to carry on today and not depriving myself out of guilt!

Have a lovely Sunday everbody x

Oh, I can't wait to buy our house! Its on the bucket list after our wedding next year.

So confused looking at wedding dresses... I think there is too much choice! Dunno whether to just buy a dress and get on with it!

I've ate a heap of crap today.. 16 syns worth but I feel so sluggish.

Sent from my U1 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ah tata dont do that hun, its worth it to keep looking and trust me you will know when you are wearing the right one as you wont want to ever take it off!

Star thats exciting thinking of house buying! We both need to get jobs before we can even think about that, not that we are allowed to leave this house :/ lol

Ive become obsessed with cooked dinners now, is it bad that ive had 3 since Thursday? Lol I have had different meat on each and vary the veg slightly but im loving mash on my dinners now instead of roasties or potatoes, not sure if I should have the same thing all the time though but we will see if it affects me on Tuesday!

Dreading wi now as I did have some kfc for lunch and a meal out yesterday for my birthday, had a mixed grill for the meal so most of it was fine other than the chips and the fried egg but the kfc is the damaging bit lol I had 3 fillet strips, 3 hot wings about 5/6 popcorn chicken pieces and some chips :/ also a piece of birthday cake, hoping that because ive been 100% every other day sticking at around 5 syns a day that it wont be too bad.

I am glad I was good and avoided the chip shop friday night and sat there with a chicken sandwich, yogurt and fruit while everyone had chips and battered sausage. Even my husband bless him said if I weren't having chip shop then neither would he so he had a deli pasta pot.

Thanks. I thought I had decided but the price is putting me off, around a grand!! :-O I'm gonna try it on the next time I go home but until then I'm gonna try and look.

Love the thought of roast dinners.. I've enough leftovers here though to feed an army!lol!

Keep forgetting OH is away and making too much food! Tuna pasta anyone?

Legs that's a great way to approach it :)

Tata I often make too much. I've given up trying to cook less if it is something like stew. So I often have leftovers for lunch or sometimes i freeze it if it doesn't contain something previously frozen.

Christie, just try to think of it on balance and look at the positive changes you've made. I had weeks when I had gone out for pizza and still lost weight because i just took it as one meal and didn't ruin the rest of the week.

I had my midweek peek this morning and it is looking good. Fingers crossed it'll keep good on Wednesday morning.

So after a weekend off plans and takeaways and meal out I still lost 3lb at weigh in this morning. Please with that. All the hard work during the week must have paid off!

Thanks ladies.

I had been really good Mon - Fri lunch and only had about 10syns all together, but then it kind of went out the window on Fri night.

I was good wed-friday had between 5 and 10 syns but mostly just 5 then sat went a bit crazy then good again sunday with 3 syns and today should be just 3 syns too, tomorrow will probably only have brekkie then maybe a fruit salad for lunch before wi at 7 and have dinner when I get home which will be stir fry

Well done MrsB :)

I've been on plan all week so far. Today was an accidental green day . Woop. Bonus healthy extras.

Shattered from Nate waking through the night continuously. Worked out that holidays for single parents with young children don't exist unless I am willing to pay stupid costs. I'm hoping for sunshine and planning day trips instead. He wants to go to the zoo again and there are lots of small outings here so that'll do us. Anyone else got holiday plans?

Hi everyone

I'm new to this and have been reading through your stories and have found you all really inspiring and positive about your weight loss.

I'm only in week one of being back on slimming world. I lost around 3 and a half stone 2 years ago following a break up, but a stone has crept back on over the last 18 months (I blame the new boyfriend!) I'm really hoping to not only shift this weight I have regained, but also get to my original target weight of 9 stone.

If you have any tips or recipes you can share with me I will be really grateful. The last thing I want is to get stuck in a diet rut!

Pippa x

Hey Pippa, just stick around. Sometimes its the encouragement that gets me through!!

OH will be back tomorrow morning. I'm so excited, I missed him the last week!

Feeling bleh about myself today. I don't know if its the fact I've eaten really heavy foods today or that I nearly died at a fitness class earlier!

I've also used all my syns for today, I'd love some chocolate and the only things in the fridge are fruit and veggies... Mah.

Back