20 somethings

Hi pippa. I've heard boyfriends can be damaging to the waistline ;) I like to plan meals but that's because I can't readily get to the shops to buy stuff. It's also handy because i can think "ah Friday i work until 5, do I was super quick or slow cooker before work. And say Tuesday is a long day what should i take to work for lunch, Monday i start early so I want a quick breakfast but I can have lunch at home. That way everything fits into my lifestyle rather than having to make my lifestyle fit around slimming. I do a lot of recipes. The magazines are a handy starting point.

Tata, is it totm? Feeling yucky and chocolate craving. ..

What is it about evenings?! I just want to eat... Entertaining myself with posts on here and some games.

What does everyone do for sweet treats? I'm not a fan of fruit...

Sent from my LT26i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi pippa, welcome! Def agree with the others, stick with it. Slow and steady wins the race as they say!

I'm sure wherever you go on holiday it will be lovely fran :) only holiday this year will be mikes sis in law to be's hen do in May. Off to Marbella for 2 nights she she has no idea we are going there. It will be amazing I'm sure, we have a luxury villa but the amount it cost me, mike and I could have had a week away! Was gutted when they changed the plan from cheap weekend in Barcelona to the villa there but couldn't back out as she's one of my best friends plus it's not her fault, she still thinks we are heading to an 8 to a room hostel in barca! Next year will be holiday, honeymoon! :) xx

I like caramel snack a jacks. Mmm. Just had a pack now actually.

Ah tricky situation to be in. You cant not go but it hits finances hard. I had that in September to go to my friend's wedding from where I grew up. We won't go away. I just wanted guarenteed sun. I told Nate we will go to the zoo when he is a big boy using the toilet all the time. I'm surprised he still remembers it from last year. There's an aquarium and museums in town and the sea and some sand depending on which beach you go on, in a town over there's a pool and a museum. A few more towns over there's a tram ride. Further out there is abbotsbury which has a swannery, petting farm and maze. We MIGHT go to London too.

Tesco well annoyed me. I shop online and now they don't have their low syn sausages or ww ones. Nor do they have any extra lean mince anymore or the 3 for £10 offer on meat. Thought id have a look at sainsburys and did my fresh stuff there. Their be good to yourself sausages are incredible so I got those, the extra lean mince and other meat in the 3 for £10 offer. I got lemon quark which I've wanted to try and muller lights 10 for £3 in my favourite flavours and in ones I didn't know they do/do individually. So excited. I still had to do a Tesco shop for some other stuff but I get free delivery with tesco and I got £15 off at sainsburys because it was my first shop. I always thought sainsburys was way more expensive but it was ok other than drinks and snacks. I wanted my snack a jacks and velvet crunch!

Having curry tomorrow. Yum. Bacon butty for breakfast, a mugshot for lunch and probably fruit, yogurt and anything else I can lay my hands on. I cannot stop eating!!! Weigh in on Wednesday. Doubt I will keep at 6lbs, that number was crazy. But 4lbs would be pretty awesome.

Hi guys, I'm back, I used to post ages and ages and ages ago, so I've been really struggling to do slimming world on my own so I'm joining a group tonight in my new area as I've not long moved in with my boyfriend.
Hope you're all okay

Anna x

You're not allowed to win in your first week, you can after that though. I take in whatever I have, might be fruit or veg or an options sachet, or low syn jelly, a HiFi bar, mug shot, whatever really.

Anyone for curry. I made a vat full. Mmm curry. Got my low syn tesco treats and getting my fresh shop either tonight or tomorrow, I can't remember. I'm looking forward to weigh in in the morning. Had a good week. Aiming to get my half stone award by the end of the month, hoping to get my new club 10 by the time Nate starts preschool

Yep. I was baffled how the 9lb loss lady didn't win the week I joined. Haha

Ah I wouldnt know. I'd think to let my body repair itself before i did it again. I know nothing about bodies and fitness though!

Curry was lush and Nate gobbled it up too. Got a text, shopping is coming at 8pm. Bit excited. We live miles and miles from a sainsburys so I never get their amazing sausages.

Back