20 somethings

Christie that's mental!
Stayed the same this week, I'm a bit gutted as i followed perfectly but I've just had star week and I rarely loose the following week but it's a little disheartening. Positive outlook though- its not a gain!

Just after a wee chinese there, within syns so I don't feel bad either. God, my legs are still on fire from going to that fitness class yesterday. There is one on tomorrow and I was told to go cos it'll hurt worse next time! :-O Sent from my U1 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You should definitely go - it will loosen your muscles up and make you feel soooooo much better. I promise - the second time is always much easier than the first. Good luck!

Oh legs how annoying. If it has been star week, avoid wine (all alcohol if possible) and drink plenty of water to flush everything through.

Bloody hell Christie! Did they remove a limb!?!?! That's mental! 4lbs is my personal best. My first week I lost 2.5lbs BTW. Then i lost 3.5lbs the next

She has been ill for a few days lol I said I want what she has!

Ive told them I want to do 3lb next week as there shouldnt be anything making me eat bad.

Just enjoyed a piece of my birthday cake ive been saving for 3 days just for today lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww bless. I remember enjoying a slice of Nate's 1st birthday cake on his birthday and another on the evening after weigh in. Bit different from before when I'd snaffle most of it! Can't wait for the morning now. I wanna weigh. Mum had to go to the nurse today who weighed her and it showed her as 12.5lbs less than last week. Haha, she has lost but not that much. That's why I used to take my weigh in book with me, because theirs aren't calibrated properly because they just need a guide rather than exact. Mum was chuffed though.

Anyone watch weight loss ward.

Welcome back Anna and good luck :) To be honest I was just so excited to have found it. I'm thinking it could be yummy in pasta or sweetened on some toast or sw cake. We shall see

Thankyou! X

Well done on the losses! :)

Thats brill pippa x not everyone gets great first week losses as it could be down to allsorts of factors x

Fran I bet your mum was ecstatic at that lol probably be a bit disappointed at wi though lol good luck for today x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done fran!

Back