20 somethings

Trijian well done thats fab!

I bet its the ones who havent done so well who are saying that lol or the o es who have gained!

Anything is possible with sw like I said the sow at our group had a whopping 13.5lb off and I was gobsmacked!

Nice to see you back jo, hows things going? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Trijan just ignore them, they're just jealous! Well done to you x

Thanks guys.

Well done trijan! That's fabulous! I've been in a grouo where the scales wouldn't calibrate properly. Ignore the comments, be proud and aim for another wonderful week :)

Just had the most delightful delivery man. He brought my shopping so I would love him!

Hey girls, well done everyone for more amazing losses this week!! STS for me this week, I tend to do this! I lost 3.5 last week then STS! Normally good then low, hope you are all well xxxx

I really should plan and do try to plan more but sometimes I wing it lol Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha that's sort of like me! I'm trying to plan for the week ahead but have lost all inspiration for what to do for dinners. My other half isn't on SW but eats whatever I cook so I try to keep it varied for him but it's hard work to think of something different every day, every week!!

I also run out of ideas as im not very adventurous with meals lol

Im having indian tonight as its my birthday so will be lots of low syn for the next few days to try avoid damage im also making myself some 2.5syn cupcakes but will only have 1 or 2 lol I will make hubby eat the rest!

Haha that's sort of like me! I'm trying to plan for the week ahead but have lost all inspiration for what to do for dinners. My other half isn't on SW but eats whatever I cook so I try to keep it varied for him but it's hard work to think of something different every day, every week!!

Well done on the losses :)

Have you had a look at the whats for tea thread? That's quite good for ideas. I usually plan for tea the night before then take whatever meat I need out the freezer. Had a look through recipe books last night then bought all ingredients that I needed today xx

Had my week 1 weigh-in today, 8lbs off!!!

However, as the group had tons of huge losses this week, everyone's saying "there must be something wrong with the scales". Massively demoralising to those who have worked their bums off for the week, just for people to think it's a mistake :'(

Well done u thats fab. I agree with the others ignore them green is never a good look ;) x

Trijian well done thats fab!

I bet its the ones who havent done so well who are saying that lol or the o es who have gained!

Anything is possible with sw like I said the sow at our group had a whopping 13.5lb off and I was gobsmacked!

Nice to see you back jo, hows things going? X

Thanks hun not too bad ta. Was on plan right up til xmas and then usual big gain over xmas but back on it now. Hope ure well x

Half pound off this week although it was saying something different yesterday! But I did start on antibiotics, so I think I'd prefer to be well again! Better off than on though!

Well done every bit counts x

I also run out of ideas as im not very adventurous with meals lol

Im having indian tonight as its my birthday so will be lots of low syn for the next few days to try avoid damage im also making myself some 2.5syn cupcakes but will only have 1 or 2 lol I will make hubby eat the rest!

Happy birthday hun x

Im an on-off planner. Tend to have idea of what gunna have that week and just change day having it sometimes usually day before x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Happy Birthday for yesterday!

Back