20 somethings

20140122_102806.jpg bag arrived alrrady what do you think ladies?

Well done hun x

They were a bit weird tbh but I didnt notice until I went to make them that my muller yogurt was out of date so had to use a shape apple crumble as thats all I had do not sure if the different consistency makes a diff

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im out for another meal sunday for my sisters birthday so trying to rein it in over the next few days to lessen the damage but then thankfully no more things to put me off track for a long time as we will probably cook for valentines so I will be good until end of feb!

I dont besides family birthdays! They are all spread out throughout the year so I barely get a month between :/ nvm we are going to taybarns sunday which is all you can eat so I will eat veg from carvery section and be careful with other things not to have too much

Expensive though lol spent 40 quid on cake stuff today to make my sisters birthday cake and im doing everyones this year lol 14 cakes!

Holy moly! Mum's is next month. She's on slimming world and either I will do a meal here for everyone or her and dad will go out. Same for dad the next month. Nates will be tricky later that same month and I doubt I will see my brothers in July. Then august is my niece and that's it really. No big parties. BUT I am having a party when i target :) thankfully i can now bring cakes etc left over to work. Yay. Little monkey is the only cake I need worry about too. Might make mum a scan bran cake. Hahaha.

I got loads lol mine in jan, sisters in feb, dads and nans in march, parents 30th anniversary in april and my brothers fiances birthday, may im free lol june is my nephews, july is a pain as theres my hubbys on 6th, bro in law and niece on 12th and then my brother on 23rd, august im free, september my other 2 nieces on same day so 2 big cakes to make at same time, and our anniversary then oct my mums 50th and my brothers birthday then im free for the rest of the year as I wont be making for my other nan lol busy year! Should be a good workout though, if colouring fondant doesnt get me skinnier arms then nothing will!

Ooh I'm knackered just reading that. My brother's girlfriend is feb 12th. I'm thinking it won't be long until an engagement party. Hehe. I've some animal print fabric and might be making a nice little jewelry roll for her. My other brother's girlfriend is august and they're up in yorkshire so might send something up but may not see them. It all depends on if they have time to come down and if my parents have sold their house by then. That's more than likely. They had one estimate yesterday and getting another tomorrow. And then probably putting it on market at Easter. Houses on their road usually sell in about a week.

Bread rolls! Why are they so synful!! It would be nice to have a burger without dreading 6-8 syns!

Back