20 somethings

Well done tata, good work.

I save my heb for a wholemeal roll for with the burger. We are doing burgers tonight

Im finding it hard to get a balance as before sw I would normally have a sandwich for breakfast and then a different sandwich for lunch so used to lots of bread or rolls for dinner but at least 2 so one is fine as hexb but then 8 syns for another is a huge amount!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im up super early (for me anyway) to go to argos to get a hand mixer to try and make my baking alot quicker today then im baking a vanilla sponge with buttercream and jam and a chocolate sponge with chocolate buttercream then covering it all in pink fondant and decorating it. Hmm lets see how much of the cutoffs stay out my mouth! Lol

Hope your review goes well :)

We're off out for lunch and I've reviewed the menu and made my choice to stay within Syns for the day when usually I would just go out and blow them. Helps I have doctors tomorrow and getting weighed hehe :p

Thanks hun. It should be ok. They always say they don't know what they would do without me and this week I took care of a short notice funeral, a woman asking about christenings (who didn't really get it), and was asked to write the health and safety policy with other people.

What have you picked for lunch. Is bump all good. Won't be long until you are full time. Weeks 37+ are so annoying. Nate was 40weeks + 11days. Have you decided on any names yet? They weigh you all the time dont they!? They weigh you in the hospital too. And after you have given birth. You feel like a lump of meat. Lol

Thanks hun. It should be ok. They always say they don't know what they would do without me and this week I took care of a short notice funeral, a woman asking about christenings (who didn't really get it), and was asked to write the health and safety policy with other people. What have you picked for lunch. Is bump all good. Won't be long until you are full time. Weeks 37+ are so annoying. Nate was 40weeks + 11days. Have you decided on any names yet? They weigh you all the time dont they!? They weigh you in the hospital too. And after you have given birth. You feel like a lump of meat. Lol

Sounds like it will go well then :)

Having chicken Mediterranean salad with sun dried tomatoes and baked potato slices.

Bump is good, will be 36 weeks on Tuesday. Seems like we're just waiting on him now! We've decided to call him Thomas.

Hehe they really do! Helps keep me on track as doc always checks my weight.

Aww Thomas is a lovely name. A proper name too. Don't worry, soon they will be weighing boyo all the time instead. Haha. Enjoy sleeping, going to the loo alone, going out for a meal or coffee and getting to eat and drink it warm, go to the cinema and leave the house in under 20 minutes. Ha. They are fab but you do miss the little things. Have you got your hospital bag ready? That meal sounds lovely :)

Aww Thomas is a lovely name. A proper name too. Don't worry, soon they will be weighing boyo all the time instead. Haha. Enjoy sleeping, going to the loo alone, going out for a meal or coffee and getting to eat and drink it warm, go to the cinema and leave the house in under 20 minutes. Ha. They are fab but you do miss the little things. Have you got your hospital bag ready? That meal sounds lovely :)

Hehe thanks we're planning on the cinema tomorrow!
Hospital bag is all ready just need to put last min things in which I've got a detailed list just in case DH has to do it!

Eugh I'm so hacked off with myself! I had two really good weeks and I went to my mums for a week and old habits started to creep in. So I thought I'll go ans face the scales however on the day I slipped and did my back in which meant no group and off work for three days. So things have been sneaking in again and it annoys me that I'm not in control of it. I've been better than I could have been but I know I've been over synning. Anyway enough of the pity party I've started again with a food diary in hand. I know it's not advised but I'm keeping syns low until Tuesday. Sorry about the self pity.

Back