20 somethings

Fair play to you pippa! Keep going every one.

Woo! Super! That showed last week who's the boss!

That's a great loss! Well done :)

Wow well done!

Jess that's amazing, you are a true inspiration!! Xx

-------------------------------------
Back to it good and proper now!

Starting weight 13st 7...

lbs lost so far - 5lbs
lbs left to lose - 51lbs

Yeah not too bad. Lots of sf, trying to do a bit of damage control for the weekend because it's a friends birthday anf I know it won't end well- drink wise.

Yeah not too bad. Lots of sf, trying to do a bit of damage control for the weekend because it's a friends birthday anf I know it won't end well- drink wise.
It's good that you're planning ahead though! Have a good time! I haven't drank in so long!! It's been 13 months!! Think il be absolutely off it with a whiff of booze lol xx

I'm a grumpy cow (hormones) how are you love?
Oh no bloody hormones!! Chin up you! I'm doing good, I have my brother and his fiancé coming up from London tomorrow for a week so I'm mega excited! Haven't seen them in ages, the girls were so excited tonight when I put them to bed I'm surprised they fell asleep haha, they love uncle jack and auntie Katy, it's her birthday so I've made her a candle and a bracelet and have her cake to do for Sunday so going to the local cake shop tomorrow morning to stock up on bits before they come, I have this new kit where I can paint flowers on my fondant so going to give that a whirl! Something girlie and pretty but simple xx

Back