20 somethings

Thanks Pippa, the bases are frozen ones from an middle eastern company? Sadly I don't think they are available at home! But I mightn't have one tonight and keep them for the weekend and make a real fakeaway! LOL! Ladies, no need to come crawling in, stand tall! :) Welcome JennieCakes! Enjoy movin in with your fella, thats so exciting!

I need pizza in my life.

I feel like an absolute bottomless pit at the moment :( today I've had;
- tomato & mushroom omelette
- tomato & basil soup
- noodles

Dinner is steak, sw chips, tomatoes and mushrooms. I could eat my arm at the moment!

I'm also drinking my body weight in diet coke lol, it's better than full fat irn bru I suppose but I really need to reign it in.

I had homemade tomato and basil soup from a cafe today, how would you syn it? I've not had any other syns today so I'm not concerned, just wondering for future

Has anyone done Success Express before? I've just completed two days, back on normal plan today. xx

I found it really easy to do... I didn't snack unless it was on fruit, had salads and such mainly... I slipped a few times during last week and had a indian out with friends Saturday so I felt I needed to pull it back... I'm not sure if I should expect a loss or not tomorrow night though.

Next time ask if you're not sure :) I'm the worst person for going out now. I ask them to change EVERYTHING!!!

It's just a wee cafe and I'm probably going tomorrow anyway so I'll ask. I remember seeing the weight watchers point on the back of a menu and it wasn't high so I'm thinking there was probably minimum cream if any. Unfortunately everything else was bread heavy :(

It's just a wee cafe and I'm probably going tomorrow anyway so I'll ask. I remember seeing the weight watchers point on the back of a menu and it wasn't high so I'm thinking there was probably minimum cream if any. Unfortunately everything else was bread heavy :(

I'm sure it will be fine :) at least you'll know for the future though. Sometimes you just have to pick the best from a bad bunch!!

Can you remind me the basic principles of it? I'm always looking for ways to boost a loss!

Flip the plan on it's hard.

2/3rd SUPERFREE & only 1/3rd FREE. Do not snack on anything that isn't free on Green or red plans, which means ham, mugshots etc. You basically only snack on fruit and veg... and everything you syn has to be the highest syn value (out of green, red and ee). You can have ham with a meal though and not have to syn it... if that makes sense, it's just you can't snack on it if it's syned on another plan. Does this make sense?

Christine, they look gorgeous! Do you mind giving out the recipe or are these from the magazine?

Sorry hun only just seen this for some reason my app was playing up, they were ok but bit weird in texture and bitter after a while so I have different ones cooling as we speak so will let you know how they turn out then you can decide which you would prefer recipe for

thought i'd post on here, started SW this week. First WI tonight. Got the keys for my new home on Saturday, moving in with my fella, think i've managed to stick to plan, even with everything going on.
I'm 25, I try to avoid the gym at all costs, but I am a member, just looking for the motivation to keep me going.

Welcome jennie (sorry bit late slowly catching up!) X

Back