20 somethings

Tata this is the first brownie recipe, the mixture can be a bit tough before you add the egg whites so add a little bit of the egg whites to loosen it and then fold in the rest or it will be very difficult lol

ForumRunner_20140204_200227.png

Dont fret hun could be anything from water retention or is it coming up to star week?

Just had my first ever hi fi bar! They were out of the choc orange so got the rocky road and I approve! I thought it would be too oaty for my liking but the only thing wrong with it is the marshmallows are a bit sweet/florally tasting (hard to explain lol) but they still taste nice :)

Yep anything thats free on all plans... Two HEB and 1 HEA :)

Just found this! I'm 21, and got just under 2 stone to loose. Excited to hear your guys progress :) good luck!

How you all doing ladies??

Trying to keep from having a weekend binging session today with the OH.. *dreaming of dinner later*

I know exactly how you feel! Although I must admit, spending the afternoon watching Britains Best Bakery probably hasn't helped haha! Determined to be good though and get a weight loss from my first weigh in on Wednesday. Finding it a bit strange that I can supposedly eat all of this food and loose weight! Don't feel like I have lost anything yet, but hopefully if I stick to it well the scales will show something different on Wed. How are you getting on? :)

Hi everyone. I'm 24 years old. Have slowly piled on the weight since I was 19/20. Looking forward to having my old body back and gaining confidence again! :)

Fran, the OH is back now and we are going home to Ireland for a week as a surprise! I am very excited.

Yesterday I was just plain greedy and hungry! LOL! But I sticked to my syns!!

Can't wait to go home but we are flying tonight which gives me little control over our food as we have a 7.5 hour flight.... So I'm saving my Hexs and everything else!! LOL!

Back