20 somethings

There was chickens reduced in lidl so I got a whole chicken instead just roasted it and used one breast to have on a cooked dinner and will pull off the rest to use for a sandwich later and a sandwhich for lunch tomorrow as we are having a steak dinner for v day and dessert of some kind tomorrow

Ooh, sounds like a plan. I like using leftover roast chicken to make risotto and boiling up the carcass to make stock for soup. Lovely

Well I'm back almost a year later after putting the 4 stone I lost back on. 19st 4.4 now. My target it 11 stone. Very deflated and need the motivation to stick to it again. So disgusted in myself. X

Oh no :( welcome back, heres to a fresh start we have similar stats so I will help you the whole way! I started at 19st9.5lb now 19st2.5lb so im in it for the long haul too also looking for around 10st 7lb target xx

Welcome back :)

I should be back to it soon now Thomas has arrived! Was born on the 13th weighing 8lb 2oz x

Attachments

• image-1289068425.jpg
    image-1289068425.jpg
    443.3 KB · Views: 39
First night home, going well so far ... :p

Hey ladies, I don't have much will power today. I really do fancy a massive take away.. Like pizza and all the trimmings. I won't though cos I'm a good girl... Blah!

Going to go out and look for some dresses today. shopping usually cheers me up. I'm in costa and I've only had a tea and used my extra HEX a that I had left over..

Oh I'm going to make kebabs this week now :) x

Back