20 to 19 stone?

Well done hun fabulous loss :winner: good luck for Christmas target :fingerscrossed: xx
Absolutely no idea why they were lumped together....have a nice weekend xxx

feynman said:
Well done Roziee and welcome Run, 4.5lb off for me this week so down to 20st 4.5lb now. 5lb to go to hit my target of 19st 13lb for Christmas:D fingers crossed.

Incedentally, why is the 20st and 19st one thread when the others are seperate? anyone know?

Wow well done Feynman!

feynman said:
Thank-you both, am going to Leeds tomorrow to see 'We will rock you' am dead excited :D

Very jealous-I have yet to see it, and it quite shameful as one if my best friends is in it-Mathew Craig! I hate the fact I've never seen him on stage since he graduated from college-altho in my defence, every time a show he's in has been near by I've either been working or too skint to go :(

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

I weighed in tonight with a 5lb loss making me 19st 9 :) glad to meet you all xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lulubel said:
I weighed in tonight with a 5lb loss making me 19st 9 :) glad to meet you all xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

No one has really posted in here this year chick, come over to the 19 into 18's thread :) x

Hi all still stuck on 19 stone 8 bracket....prob a loner on this thread soon...Like to restart diet sometime soon whe mindset right...*

L.i.n.d.a said:
Hi all still stuck on 19 stone 8 bracket....prob a loner on this thread soon...Like to restart diet sometime soon whe mindset right...*

Come over to the 19 into 18 thread, there are plenty of us there :)

I have just made it into the 19's. I started 2weeks ago at 20.5 and am now 19.12and a half.
I only do half a stone targets too as i need to lose about 10 stone in all

Im in here - hello all! z

Back