20 to 19 stone?

JaneB said:
I did, I use to help out with sue at the tables, I notice you are on the July challenge, how do you sign up for it, 1st time on a forum for me only just getting around the site. x

Just go onto the thread and go to the most recent post! Copy and paste the list of people onto a 'reply' and then add your name and target. Hope that makes sense! If ur not sure-let me know and I can add you if u like x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Jo can't find the thread to the july challenge could you point me in the right direction, sorry for being a pain. x

JaneB said:
Hi Jo can't find the thread to the july challenge could you point me in the right direction, sorry for being a pain. x

It's called juicy July challenge and it's just in the main slimming world forum :) x

Thanks jo, just signed up for the july and the august challenge, it might keep me focus on the task ahead.

Jane x

JaneB said:
Thanks jo, just signed up for the july and the august challenge, it might keep me focus on the task ahead.

Jane x

Yeah I notice u'd signed up, I edited it for you, as they like to keep them alphabetical ;) so when did you go to deb in llandudno? I've flitted between groups for ages! This year is the first time, since I initially joined, that I've really WANTED to lose weight for me!!!

Just popping in to wish everyone a lovely weekend! I'm home alone this weekend, and I really really struggle with that because I have full run of the kitchen and end up cooking non stop.... its all free food, but I'm struggling to not scoff the lot!!

I can't remember if i posted in here after last weigh in...sooooooo many threads, my little head gets confuzzled lol

lost 2lb last week, taking me to 20st 10.5lb (my book said i was 20st 13 at *last* weigh in, turns out i was 20 12.5- im not complaining lol)

3.5lb to go to my 2st award, 7.5lb to my club 10 and 11lb to be...*ahem*....

UNDER 20 STONE!!!

ohh i wanna be a "teen" again :D

i set a goal to get there by the end of July. even if i dont make it, i am not going to be terribly disappointed, because i have already lost 2lb towards it in one week...its a bit behind the average i need (between 3-3.5 a week) to get it...we shall see how i go tomorrow...i go to a "fat club" as i call it (weight and lifestyle course i got shoved on for being over obese ;) ) they weigh me, and it gives me an idea how much ive lost...and what to look forward to on tuesday's *official* weigh in :D

Been the gym twice this week (wednesday for 2 hours and friday for an hour) did walking for half an hour yesterday, and going the gym today ( when my food goes down)

hoping that aids with my loss :)

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend, and is looking forward to a new week!

Ace, well done bubblez!!

Roziee said:
Hey auburn- what have you made?

Hey Roziee!
I made a smash pizza, with Quorn bolognese topping, a heap of potato wedges, broccoli & cauli cheese bake with stuffed chicken, had a huuuuuuge fakey fryup breakfast, and have marinated pork ready for a stirfry tonight though I don't know if I can take more food..... lol. I also may have indulged in angel delight last night, all synned...

Rigid plan for getting sensible - success express green days til WI with 10syns per day, bring it on!!

That's the problem, it all is! Lol
Well actually, no, I would've preferred the bolognese on a real pizza, or pasta to be honest. Not a fan of the smash pizza!

What's for your tea tonight?

Hey Jo, Thanks for editing my july challenge for me, told you I'm no good at this, I went to Llandudno class about 5yrs ago its a long time, lost 4.5 stone with sw, hubby collasped his kidney burst and they found a cyst as big as his fist, the operation went wrong, now he is diabled, so my weight piled back on, like you, I need to lose the weight more now for me, found out I have type 2 diabetes through the shock and stress of everything. But love debbie's class now, I'll losted it once and I can do it again. Are you having anything nice for tea, I'm having sw chicken kiev, veg and roasties, with sw triffle hubby likes it.

Jane x

JaneB said:
Hey Jo, Thanks for editing my july challenge for me, told you I'm no good at this, I went to Llandudno class about 5yrs ago its a long time, lost 4.5 stone with sw, hubby collasped his kidney burst and they found a cyst as big as his fist, the operation went wrong, now he is diabled, so my weight piled back on, like you, I need to lose the weight more now for me, found out I have type 2 diabetes through the shock and stress of everything. But love debbie's class now, I'll losted it once and I can do it again. Are you having anything nice for tea, I'm having sw chicken kiev, veg and roasties, with sw triffle hubby likes it.

Jane x

Sadly I probably won't be having anything for tea as I'm not very well at the moment! Going to the docs tomorrow as hardly slept for 10 days and struggling to eat with out feeling sick :(

Roziee said:
What's wrong tigger? What symptoms do u have?

Not sleeping properly and struggling to eat! Have a banging headache all the time too-managing to drink water and got a vitamin c tablet that I put in my water, but really not good with food :(

Not sleeping properly and struggling to eat! Have a banging headache all the time too-managing to drink water and got a vitamin c tablet that I put in my water, but really not good with food :(

Sorry to hear that jo, let us know how you get on at doc's :).

Jane x

Welshtigger said:

What kind of headache is it.. Describe it to me.. I had tension headaches that lasted for 3 weeks- was stress related. Nearly had a nervous breakdown seriously.. Was awful.

Back