20 to 19 stone?

Wow surzy that was a fantastic weigh in for you this week, WELL DONE.:clap:

Been bobbing all over SW-wise the last few months so back in business now and I'm stuck in the middle of the 20's so thought I'd join you all. ;)

Thank youu JaneB nice t have other people around the same size as myself t talk too!:) have my weigh in tonight, and desperatly want to get into the teens by next week! 7lb in 2 weeks, not impossible is it?!:)x

Crumble said:

Been bobbing all over SW-wise the last few months so back in business now and I'm stuck in the middle of the 20's so thought I'd join you all. ;)

Hi crumble-welcome to our little corner of the forum :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone got weighed today lost 3.5lb and got SOW, I am buzzing :whistle: making me 19st 6lb.

:welcome: on board crumble its nice to have you on the forum, I'm fairly new myself.

Jelly-baby I think you can lose 7lb in 2 weeks :).

Jane x

JaneB said:
Hi everyone got weighed today lost 3.5lb and got SOW, I am buzzing :whistle: making me 19st 6lb.

:welcome: on board crumble its nice to have you on the forum, I'm fairly new myself.

Jelly-baby I think you can lose 7lb in 2 weeks :).

Jane x

Wow Jane, well done hun, that's fab! Which class did u go to? Lunchtime or this morning x

Just 1lb for me this week- was totally gutted as have even added in a bit of exercise this week! Am going to cut down on portion size this coming week and hopefully will soon be moving down to the next stone! 19.3.5 today, will be lovely to get under 19 hutnit seems to be taking a while to get there!
Good luck all xx

ooh you're so nearly in the 18's! Well done on the loss and the exercising. I really must get organised in that area myself. :)

Lol well I say exercising, more like 10 mins of panting then flopping on the couch lol

LOL my most recent exercise was sitting on a chair playing wii tennis with DS. I was whacked after 20mins and had to give up. Won tho.:sign0151:

Crumble said:
LOL my most recent exercise was sitting on a chair playing wii tennis with DS. I was whacked after 20mins and had to give up. Won tho.:sign0151:

Love it!!!! :D

Crumble said:

Pmsl, that tennis is hard work! I had a go on kinect adventures at a bbq the othet week ( vodka WAS involved!) and was half dead after 2 races... And omg the pictures that thing takes are not very flattering!! Especially the one of me attempting to jump!! Lol

No one told me about the photos thing on it. Kids kept that quiet. I was doing this thing where you're underwater in a glass cage and cracks appear that you have to plug up by touching them.

Arms and legs were all over the show and my face as red as a beetroot. There's no dignity in that game, is there? And they had their mates there scoffing at the pics. :eek:

Hi everybody. My name is Katie and I joined SW on Thursday evening, weighing in at 19st 5lbs. I am 5 feet 10 inches so around 12 stone would be ideal for me. I can't wait to shed some of this weight, it's so uncomfortable isn't it?? I've lost weight on SW before so I know it works. Just need more willpower!! It's great to have support from other people that are in the same boat. :)

Back