20 to 19 stone?

KittyD said:
Hi everybody. My name is Katie and I joined SW on Thursday evening, weighing in at 19st 5lbs. I am 5 feet 10 inches so around 12 stone would be ideal for me. I can't wait to shed some of this weight, it's so uncomfortable isn't it?? I've lost weight on SW before so I know it works. Just need more willpower!! It's great to have support from other people that are in the same boat. :)

Hi Katie Welcome to minis :) it's awesome x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Hi everybody. My name is Katie and I joined SW on Thursday evening, weighing in at 19st 5lbs. I am 5 feet 10 inches so around 12 stone would be ideal for me. I can't wait to shed some of this weight, it's so uncomfortable isn't it?? I've lost weight on SW before so I know it works. Just need more willpower!! It's great to have support from other people that are in the same boat. :)

:welcome: Katie, i understand what you mean about the weight I to am 19st 6lb and only 5' tall, its nice to have you onboard.:)

Jane x

Last edited:
Hi kitty, :)

I'm in same boat, done SW before, know how well it works and then slipped. Silly when you come back to eat right and know how lovely your food is when you eat well.

Hi kitty, another in the same boat! In 2004 i lost 7 stone, went a bit crazy on the nights out and put it back on!
Then lost 3 stone in 2009, had relationship probs and put a stone back on, then got pregnant!!
Started sw at home 10 weeks ago at 21.10.5lbs and am now at 19.3.5lbs so getting there but a long way to go yet :) am gutted I didnt start sooner coz I hate being big during the summer months :(

Hope u enjoy sw as much as I am, good luck for first wi xx

I'm only 5'4 and I feel every stone of mine. Least as I got bigger my legs didn't rub at top anymore. No room to move. :rolleyes:

Thanks everybody!!!! It really, really helps having so much support from people who are the same weight, who don't judge and totally understand.
What are you weigh in days?
:) xx

KittyD said:
Thanks everybody!!!! It really, really helps having so much support from people who are the same weight, who don't judge and totally understand.
What are you weigh in days?
:) xx

I weigh in on a Tuesday morning! There are some good challenges on here too if u fancy joining one! Depends what motivates you I guess xx

Welshtigger said:
I weigh in on a Tuesday morning! There are some good challenges on here too if u fancy joining one! Depends what motivates you I guess xx

Challenges? Ooh, please tell me more. I've seen people talking about 100% week. What's that? :) xx

KittyD said:
Challenges? Ooh, please tell me more. I've seen people talking about 100% week. What's that? :) xx

There's a 6 months to sexy for Santa challenge, where we all pledge how much we're gonna lose by chrimbo, and then each week we just say how much we've lost! It's on the main SW bit i think-I can't link to it, as I'm on my phone, but someone on the computer could if they see this
Jo x

Welshtigger said:
There's a 6 months to sexy for Santa challenge, where we all pledge how much we're gonna lose by chrimbo, and then each week we just say how much we've lost! It's on the main SW bit i think-I can't link to it, as I'm on my phone, but someone on the computer could if they see this
Jo x

Thanks Welshtigger!

I'll have a look for it. I fancy that challenge!

:) :-D

nannis said:
I wi on a Friday, should really take part in some of the challenges :)

Nannis, if you take part in a challenge I will too.

:) :)

nannis said:
Which challenge or shall we make our own? X

Makes sense to join one that's already underway xx

I'd like to join one where you say how much you want to lose by Christmas, like you were saying before Welshtigger. It's just figuring out how much I think I should put as my target!! Eek!
:) x

KittyD said:
I'd like to join one where you say how much you want to lose by Christmas, like you were saying before Welshtigger. It's just figuring out how much I think I should put as my target!! Eek!
:) x

Well you can change it as you go along! Its about 24 weeks, so you could set it as 1lb or maybe 2lbs a week? I set mine at 50lbs, cos that was 2lbs a week when I started the challenge xx

I would like to lose 3.5st (50lb) by christmas, that makes it 2lb aweek, I would like to lose more but being realistic. x

Back