20 to 19 stone?

Wow to think that we could lost 3.5 stone by the end of the year if we're 100%ish to plan. That's amazing! :eek:

My weigh in day is Monday's. Tomorrow in fact. Gulp...

I'm going to joint this too. Off to look for it now :) xxx

Nannis, Crumble, Jane B, Surzy & Bopkatie... I've joined the 6 months to sexy Santa challenge. I've set myself 35 pounds as I didn't want to be over optimistic and fail! :) that's 2.5 stones which I would be pleased with and if I manage more then yippee! :)

P.S thanks for letting us know about it Wekshtigger!! :D xx

KittyD said:
P.S thanks for letting us know about it Wekshtigger!! :D xx

You're very welcome! That's what's great about this forum-the fact that we're all in this together, and no one should ever feel alone :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did join it but disappeared lol

nannis said:

Everyone needs to make sure they copy and paste the most Uptodate list as alot of people have been deleted! Its just teething problems! Just re add yourself :) x

Yes, it's been a bit messed up. I just reposted again from the last post and made sure I was on it. :)

Nannis, Crumble, Jane B, Surzy & Bopkatie... I've joined the 6 months to sexy Santa challenge. I've set myself 35 pounds as I didn't want to be over optimistic and fail! :) that's 2.5 stones which I would be pleased with and if I manage more then yippee! :)

I joined the sexy santa challenge :4616:aswell set a goal of 50lb,
Goodluck to everyone. :D
jane x

Ok im back in lol ive set 40lbs, was going to sag 50 but am on holibobs soon and always gain a house when im away!!
Actually hubs and I were just talking and he wants to stay on plan as much as possible so hopefully we will!

Just wanted to share ( am so chuffed with myself) that ive now been off thw cigs for a week :) first of many many!!
Also reached my 2.5 stones off on friday- which marked my 10th weigh in :),
Cannot wait to hit the 18's now!

Ok im back in lol ive set 40lbs, was going to sag 50 but am on holibobs soon and always gain a house when im away!!
Actually hubs and I were just talking and he wants to stay on plan as much as possible so hopefully we will!

Just wanted to share ( am so chuffed with myself) that ive now been off thw cigs for a week :) first of many many!!

Well done nannis in quitting smoking, :smoke:and also getting your 2.5 stone badge.

I'm glad we have all decided to challenge ourselves for the sexy santa challenge its going to be fun :party0011:.

Jane x

Last edited:
nannis said:

Well done Nannis! Especially on quitting smoking. I stopped 3 and a half years ago after I smoked my last cig in a pack. I just decided "That's it!" and I never had another. Never looked back! :)

Well done again!

:):):)

Well done Nannis! Especially on quitting smoking. I stopped 3 and a half years ago after I smoked my last cig in a pack. I just decided "That's it!" and I never had another. Never looked back! :)

Well done again!

:):):)

Well done everyone, I quit smoking 16 months ago after 40 years and was smoking 50 a day when I quit ...so nice to be smoke free ...now just got to convince hubby, daughter and son in law who all live with me, to do the same lol x

Back